Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,915 members, 7,883,186 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

Abeg Help Me, Oooo, My Babe's Mom Is Causing Wahala. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg Help Me, Oooo, My Babe's Mom Is Causing Wahala. (584 Views)

Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V / My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me / Abeg Help Me, Oooo, My Babe's Mom Is Causing Wahala. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Help Me, Oooo, My Babe's Mom Is Causing Wahala. by ponana(m): 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2011
Hello Nairalanders, I need your advice on a very important issue. My family friend who also happens to be my girlfriend for over 3yrs is starting to advise me that we end the relationship because anytime her mom hears anything that has to do with both us dating, she says its a waste of time because she won't allow. This is a girl that i would like to get married to as soon as possible (all things being equal) and forget about other side attractions . Our moms are friends with my mom being the dominating figure in the relationship (you know how female friendship is always like). They quarrel which is actually for friends but they do not fight, my mom is the type that says anything that is on her mind and forgets about the issue, but her, instead of also airing her views, would go home and start complaining to her daughter instead (who happens to be my girlfriend). Please what do you advise i do to make her mom agree since am no bad boy and we practise the same religion. This is a girl that has done so much for me and i won't like to lose her.

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Point Of Getting Our Hopes Up / Terrible Things Is Happening In Jos. Pray For Peace To Reign In Plateau State. / Get Free Recharge Cards On Vals Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.