Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,672 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Need Clean EOD FOR SALE - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need Clean EOD FOR SALE (923 Views)

Sold sold Clean EOD For Sale @ Mushin / Super Clean EOD With Original Duty / Clean EOD For Sale - Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Clean EOD FOR SALE by gbemsone(f): 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
I NEED CLEAN HONDA ACCORD USED

YEAR RANGE 2005 - 2007 MODEL

SEND ME WHAT YOU HAVE 07066661158
Re: I Need Clean EOD FOR SALE by BigTableShaker(f): 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
gbemsone:
I NEED CLEAN HONDA ACCORD USED
YEAR RANGE 2005 - 2007 MODEL
SEND ME WHAT YOU HAVE 07066661158
what's your budget and location?
Re: I Need Clean EOD FOR SALE by dealhunter(m): 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
Budget?
Re: I Need Clean EOD FOR SALE by gbemsone(f): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
BigTableShaker:

what's your budget and location?

Re: I Need Clean EOD FOR SALE by gbemsone(f): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
dealhunter:
Budget?

700k,,its must be clean in and out , AC working perfectly , engine still in perfect shape
Re: I Need Clean EOD FOR SALE by BigTableShaker(f): 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
gbemsone:

I have a sleek baby (2006 model) but its worth 800k.
You can get cheaper deals on Jiji but you will need a very good mech to land you a good deal.
Meanwhile, whatever model you buy don't buy 02-05 models because of their fragile gear/transmission and boring trim, get the 06/07 version; they're the real deal, most peeps call em "Discussion Continue" DC!!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Clean EOD FOR SALE by Nnannapat(m): 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
I have Discussion Continue, owned and driven by me, I need to upgrade that is the reason for selling, A/c and everything is in good condition, it can go for 700k. If you fancy that I can send you the pic. Location is Okota ,Lagos.
Re: I Need Clean EOD FOR SALE by gbemsone(f): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
BigTableShaker:

You can get cheaper deals on Jiji but you will need a very good mech to land you a good deal.
Meanwhile, whatever model you buy don't buy 02-05 models because of their fragile gear/transmission and boring trim, get the 06/07 version; they're the real deal, most peeps call em "Discussion Continue" DC!!

nice one ur location
Re: I Need Clean EOD FOR SALE by gbemsone(f): 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nnannapat:
I have Discussion Continue, owned and driven by me, I need to upgrade that is the reason for selling, A/c and everything is in good condition, it can go for 700k. If you fancy that I can send you the pic. Location is Okota ,Lagos.

lets chat on whatsapp 0706661158
Re: I Need Clean EOD FOR SALE by collinsfhk(m): 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
BigTableShaker:

I used 03 accord for two years and I didn't for once have any issue with transmission. The person that bought stays close to my office and travels with it always. Its all about maintenance sir
Re: I Need Clean EOD FOR SALE by kunki90(m): 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Re: I Need Clean EOD FOR SALE by Nameflow(m): 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
BigTableShaker:

do you really want to sell this vehicle? Chat me up Here 070338489109
Re: I Need Clean EOD FOR SALE by gbemsone(f): 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
kunki90:
https://www.nairaland.com/5840055/honda-accord-04.ex

Check this out

seen but u are not in lagos
Re: I Need Clean EOD FOR SALE by Iamsane: 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
BigTableShaker:

I am interested.
Re: I Need Clean EOD FOR SALE by gbemsone(f): 12:29am On Jul 02, 2020
Nnannapat:

drop ur number to call you
Re: I Need Clean EOD FOR SALE by neyophl(m): 1:08am On Jul 02, 2020
Nnannapat:
send me the pic of the car through my WhatsApp 08039537696.
Re: I Need Clean EOD FOR SALE by chibjohn(m): 6:02am On Jul 02, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Stop saying what you don't know. I have been using 2005 model going to 3 years now with no gear/transmission issue at all.
Re: I Need Clean EOD FOR SALE by BigTableShaker(f): 6:41am On Jul 02, 2020
collinsfhk:

I used 03 accord for two years and I didn't for once have any issue with transmission. The person that bought stays close to my office and travels with it always. Its all about maintenance sir
I agree with your last sentence.
I always tell the corolla crew that my DC is a better can than corolla.
its all about maintenance.
Re: I Need Clean EOD FOR SALE by BigTableShaker(f): 6:43am On Jul 02, 2020
chibjohn:

Stop saying what you don't know. I have been using 2005 model going to 3 years now with no gear/transmission issue at all.
Its all about maintenance but if you check the net about complains of those EODs, 90% said transmission is fragile.
Re: I Need Clean EOD FOR SALE by ozonetoy: 7:18am On Jul 02, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Its all about maintenance but if you check the net about complains of those EODs, 90% said transmission is fragile.
. Net shouldn’t be your determine factor but your own maintenance culture. You will definitely find every car in car complaint and that will leave you with no car without complaints.
Re: I Need Clean EOD FOR SALE by chibjohn(m): 7:39am On Jul 02, 2020
BigTableShaker:

You are wrong. Do your research very well. It's only the 2003 model that had transmission issue. 90% is even an over exaggeration of the problem.
Re: I Need Clean EOD FOR SALE by myrates: 7:39am On Jul 02, 2020
[quote author=Nnannapat post=91276853]I have Discussion Continue, owned and driven by me, I need to upgrade that is the reason for selling, A/c and everything is in good condition, it can go for 700k. If you fancy that I can send you the pic. Location is Okota ,Lagos.[/quote can you post the pix
Re: I Need Clean EOD FOR SALE by collinsfhk(m): 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
BigTableShaker:

I agree with your last sentence.
I always tell the corolla crew that my DC is a better can than corolla.
its all about maintenance.

Sure
Re: I Need Clean EOD FOR SALE by Eldemmi(m): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
chibjohn:

You are wrong. Do your research very well. It's only the 2003 model that had transmission issue. 90% is even an over exaggeration of the problem.

higher percentage of d complaint is on v6 variant

but stereotyping is a big problems in D's part odlf d world, I learnt D's from people review on Edmund,carcomplaint,quora,Reddit etc..

the I4 Accord is good as long as it maintain with recommended oil.

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!!Registered Toyota Camry 03 SE:850k. / Newly Arrived 2005 Toyota Corolla..SOLD / Nigerian Used Toyota Camry Spider 08

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.