Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,852 members, 7,912,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:29 AM

A Friend Is Calling Off His Wedding Because Of This... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Friend Is Calling Off His Wedding Because Of This... (319 Views)

My Beautiful Friend Is Available For Dating Leading To Marriage / I Need A Friend In Abuja / A Friend Is In Need Of A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Is Calling Off His Wedding Because Of This... by SSpeter(m): 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
An acquaintance is calling of his wedding because he believes his lady has integrity issues. They have been together for about 3years. The guy works with an FMCG coy and the lady is a nurse. The guy has previously complained about her not being accurate and exact with events but they often find a way to reconcile. About a month ago, the guy got a call from the bank, that he should plead with the lady to refund the excess amount mistakenly posted to her account by a teller. The lady used the guy as her next of kin. The guy called his relationship manager to help him look into the matter since it was same bank and he was at work. The relationship manager confirmed that she was overpaid and she immediately transferred the money to another of her account in another bank. He called her at first she feigned ignorance, when she saw that the guy was serious and wouldn't let go, she transferred the amount back to her account. The guy has already lost interest and she is begging.... I was granted permission to post this here! please air your view he may reconsider.
Re: A Friend Is Calling Off His Wedding Because Of This... by Vyzz: 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
There is no soft way to say it.... She is a thief..

Hushmama

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Is Calling Off His Wedding Because Of This... by Artiiclebeast: 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
She possesses a Nigerian Politicians character.

Integrity=zero.

I would bail too.

Some of these traits na follow come.
Re: A Friend Is Calling Off His Wedding Because Of This... by WeddingWebsite: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
Not too good
Re: A Friend Is Calling Off His Wedding Because Of This... by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
She's a seed of our corrupt politicians.. You can't trust such a woman.

(1) (Reply)

Singles, Searching For Sexmate In Ibeju Lekki Let's Meet Here / Why's It So Hard To Meet New People? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.