Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:43 AM

It Is Better For Police To Kill Me Than Take Me Back To Prison ― Robbery Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / It Is Better For Police To Kill Me Than Take Me Back To Prison ― Robbery Suspect (581 Views)

Police Apprehend Notorious Toy Gun Robbery Suspect In Enugu / Armed Robbery Suspect And 80-year-old Armourer Arrested In Delta / ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Better For Police To Kill Me Than Take Me Back To Prison ― Robbery Suspect by Wirenaijatunes: 12:02am On Jul 02, 2020
A self-confessed robber and serial rapist, Wednesday disclosed that he raped women and maids in the presence of their husbands and bosses, as punishment for refusing to give him money, during the operation.
Rather than showing remorse for his action, the suspect, Adeniyi Ajayi, 27, an ex-convict, begged the Police to kill him, instead of sending him back to prison.
READ FULL NEWS
See Photos
Re: It Is Better For Police To Kill Me Than Take Me Back To Prison ― Robbery Suspect by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:33am On Jul 02, 2020
then he should definitely be sent to prison... and suffer!!!
Re: It Is Better For Police To Kill Me Than Take Me Back To Prison ― Robbery Suspect by thatigboman: 12:40am On Jul 02, 2020
adeniyi ajayi, the rapist armed robber. Dont forget the name
Re: It Is Better For Police To Kill Me Than Take Me Back To Prison ― Robbery Suspect by Ugaboy: 2:51am On Jul 02, 2020
NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND(NCAN)...Come and say what u like
Re: It Is Better For Police To Kill Me Than Take Me Back To Prison ― Robbery Suspect by ERockson: 5:27am On Jul 02, 2020
He's lying a typical serial criminal likes prison but hate to die
Re: It Is Better For Police To Kill Me Than Take Me Back To Prison ― Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 02, 2020
Post the full story and pics else it won't make it to the promise land.

Signed
اسنشلش
Seun

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Artist Allegedly Poisoned To Death On Her Birthday Over Iphone 11 / He Flaunted Private Jets And Luxury Cars On Instagram. Now Behind Bars / US Court Makes Major Decision On Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.