Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,902 members, 7,902,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Antobrige Auto Is A Fraudster. Beware!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Antobrige Auto Is A Fraudster. Beware!!! (1120 Views)

Dissmantling The Stereotype That Auto Is For Men! / Coscharis Ford Auto Plant In Nigeria - 600 Vehicles Rolled Out Already / Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Antobrige Auto Is A Fraudster. Beware!!! by eligwe2019: 1:13am On Jul 02, 2020
Good morning guys, please I want to bring to your information that a certain person by name okafor Raphael who advertises Japanese spare parts with phone numbers 09092117607 is a fraudster. He goes by the username antobrige based in Lagos. Please beware.
Re: Antobrige Auto Is A Fraudster. Beware!!! by Jumlek2411: 1:45am On Jul 02, 2020
Op accusing someone just like that! You need to tell the Forum what transpires between the two of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Antobrige Auto Is A Fraudster. Beware!!! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:19am On Jul 02, 2020
I hope you know defamation is a crime? Ensure you have evidence before you lay allegations.
Re: Antobrige Auto Is A Fraudster. Beware!!! by homeboy205: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2020
eligwe2019:
Good morning guys, please I want to bring to your information that a certain person by name okafor Raphael who advertises Japanese spare parts with phone numbers 09092117607 is a fraudster. He goes by the username antobrige based in Lagos. Please beware.

People here cannot just believe he is a fraudster without you providing receipts...

Kindly provide receipts nah
Re: Antobrige Auto Is A Fraudster. Beware!!! by eligwe2019: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2020
Good morning. Since 18th June 2020, he has switched off his phone till this hour of posting this message, after collecting part payment for items ordered for ,to fix my vehicle. The few times the phone is on, he doesn't pick his calls. The parts were gearbox and engine
Re: Antobrige Auto Is A Fraudster. Beware!!! by eligwe2019: 11:46am On Jul 02, 2020
He sent a message on the 18th June 2020 that the parts were enroute uyo n I should expect it the next day. After 2 days n I didn't get them I called his numbers n were all switched off. Several attempts to reach him proved abortive as the numbers were all switched off and few times they were available, he never picked those calls. Precisely, Monday someone who I informed about his act, tried with his own number picked the call but using another number, 09074224527 to return his call. The person forwarded the number to me n I called using a Glo number which he picked. On hearing my voice, he stuttered n claimed the vehicle transporting the goods broke down n it will get to me in 2 days. I gave him the benefit of doubt to do the needful. Four days from
Monday 29th June has passed n he has switched off all his lines including the decoy line. I am calling him out and anyone who knows him to please refund my money. Transaction ID will be uploaded as soon as I get to the bank.... Thank you for your patience
Re: Antobrige Auto Is A Fraudster. Beware!!! by Eddee(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2020
Never seen or come across that moniker before. Dear OP, sorry for the unpleasant turn of events, but have you ever heard of the phrase "due diligence"?
Re: Antobrige Auto Is A Fraudster. Beware!!! by eligwe2019: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
Yes I have. I have done transactions with the said fellow. Things took a strange turn this year when I noticed this act. He has not offered any explanation other than to switch off or ignore my calls.
Eddee:
Never seen or come across that moniker before. Dear OP, sorry for the unpleasant turn of events, but have you ever heard of the phrase "due diligence"?
Re: Antobrige Auto Is A Fraudster. Beware!!! by eligwe2019: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
homeboy205:

People here cannot just believe he is a fraudster without you providing receipts...

Kindly provide receipts nah

Re: Antobrige Auto Is A Fraudster. Beware!!! by eligwe2019: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
That was the transaction receipt of my dealings with the said okafor Raphael...
Re: Antobrige Auto Is A Fraudster. Beware!!! by charcoal(m): 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Jesus 50k
That’s too much why not report his account for fraud ?
Chai and this scammers don’t use their own account to commit this kind of crime!
Re: Antobrige Auto Is A Fraudster. Beware!!! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
OP has the car parts been delivered to you or we can now say the guy na confirmed scammer?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Looking For 2006 Toyota Camry Brain Box To Buy / Which Consumes More Fuel Speed Or No Speed / How Reliable Is A Mitsubishi Lancer Glx 2004 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.