Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,836 members, 7,915,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:46 PM

Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State (47275 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Commends Governor Uzodinma On Developmental Strides (Photos) / Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East / Industrialization Grandplan, Akeredolu’s Remarkable Strides In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 05, 2020
Blackking98:

Why don't you market your state instead of demarketing another state you this small girl. I've gone through your profile and you've not contribute even one topic on nairaland but if it's to jump on threads where people are showing the good side of their state so investor's and people will relocate there you'll open your underage mouth to talk nonesense.
Why the hell will I market my state? Shai. Thats one thing that annoys me about some akwa ibom guys, their state their state, like they ain't Nigerians again. These are the people that might hold us back when we decide to remove this useless government. And what does thread contribute to my existence, because of a common note of warning.
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by triplec93(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2020
Hunchogee:

My brother I only responded to this your essay because from the way you summarise it you really néed clarification.. The truth is the 21 storey building is to serve that purpose of bring back ExxonMobil and others back to the state.. Inshort they have even sign a 5yrs free accommodation for this purpose ok
I know about that "good enough the governor has built a smart building to accommodate them all." I covered that in my supposed essay.
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Blackking98(m): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
SegFault:

Why the hell will I market my state? Shai. Thats one thing that annoys me about some akwa ibom guys, their state their state, like they ain't Nigerians again. These are the people that might hold us back when we decide to remove this useless government. And what does thread contribute to my existence, because of a common note of warning.
Shut your trap. Nothing you said there concerns removing government. A young man wants to move to Akwa Ibom and you're telling him he'll regret it and you're here forming revolutionist, something is wrong with your head.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Blackking98:

Shut your trap. Nothing you said there concerns removing government. A young man wants to move to Akwa Ibom and you're telling him he'll regret it and you're here forming revolutionist, something is wrong with your head.
Good for you. Insults won't change the fact about what I said, like they say when you roll in the mud with a pig, you have become a pig too.
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Blackking98(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
SegFault:

Good for you. Insults won't change the fact about what I said, like they say when you roll in the mud with a pig, you have become a pig too.
I'm glad you know you're a pig.
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
Blackking98:

I'm glad you know you're a pig.
The pig is he who started the insults, sha no need to reply again you know who you are.
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
SegFault:

The pig is he who started the insults, sha no need to reply again you know who you are.
May you receive sense ok
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Blackking98(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
SegFault:

The pig is the one dragging down another man's state into the mod. Clown grin
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hunchogee:

May God punish you and your entire family... Amen
I am waiting for him.gringringrin
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Blackking98:

The pig is the one dragging down another man's state into the mod. Clown grin
Na why the pig will remain curse and a piglet amen

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
SegFault:

I am waiting for him.gringringrin
It time I make you leave nairaland.. Ask Port Harcourt kinematic this few days he as gone to hiding...
If I descend on you, you won't no the road to awka again in the yeast

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hunchogee:

It time I make you leave nairaland.. Ask Port Harcourt kinematic this few days he as gone to hiding...
If I descend on you, you won't no the road to awka again
gringringringringringrin
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
SegFault:

gringringringringringrin
Have taken back my words.. Just don't allow the devil to use you as enermy of progress to others, let alone a state ok
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
The best of this state is yet to come

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Update : Ibom International workship Centre gradually taking shape..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
More

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Morey

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Moreso

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ilaumoh:
Update : Ibom International workship Centre gradually taking shape..
Lovely
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2020
Exclusive : Oriental Energy Resources Limited to continue its 100 housing units construction in Akwa Ibom...

Flash back: A privately-owned firm, Oriental Energy Resources Ltd, has launched the building of 100 housing units of one bedroom houses in Enwang community, Mbo Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom.

The Executive Chairman of the firm, Dr Muhammadu Indimi, disclosed this on Tuesday during the ground breaking ceremony of the housing estate in Enwang.

Indimi said the estate named Oriental Village Mbo would have a solar powered electrification system, a school, clinic and shopping centre.

He said that the Oriental village was a clear manifestation of the company’s commitment to sustainable development of its host community.

“”The housing initiative we have started will leverage innovative housing technology to provide accommodation to 100 families in Mbo Local Government Area.

“”There will be 100 units of one bedroom flats which will sit on 2.5 hectares of land graciously provided by the good people of Mbo,” Indimi said.

He assured the people of Akwa Ibom that his company was dedicated to social inclusion and its approach was to grow alongside its host communities.

Indimi lauded what he called the tremendous support and cooperation received by the company from Akwa Ibom Government and the people of the state since its establishment in 1990.

In his keynote address, Gov Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom commended the company for a well laid thought out social corporate responsibility project embarked upon by the organisation.

He said that government would continue to partner the company to enhance community development.

“”My government and people have followed with keen interest, the exploit of Oriental Energy Resources Ltd in the Nigerian petroleum sector.

“”The ground breaking ceremony of the Oriental village is one of such spectacular achievement,” Emmanuel said.

In his remarks, the Paramount Ruler of Mbo, Edet Isemin, said the Oriental village opened a new page in the history of Mbo.

He described the gesture as a clear indication of commitment of the company to develop its host community.

He said: “”We cannot dispute the fact that shelter, education and good health are sine-qua-non to any meaningful life.”

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that highlights of the event was the ground breaking performed by the representative of the governor

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by B2mario(m): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Child of hate! Direct your frustration at your Governor.
This is how you people create irrational problem with your neighbor, who told you that this guy is Igbo talk more of coming from Abia state?
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 10:13am On Aug 24, 2020
Next: NNPC approve moving of its 7 office to Akwa Ibom..

God news ooo oooo..... as NNPC approve moving of its 7 office to Akwa Ibom..
List of approvals below..
1. Movement of 7 departments of NNPC to Akwa Ibom
2. Approval of ExxonMobil to relocate is headquarters to Akwa Ibom
3. President Buhari approves Akwa Ibom free industrial trade zone..
4. NNPC to work with Akwa Ibom state Government to establish LNG and NNPC depot in the state..
5. NNPC to establish world class shipping, transportation and industrial hub in Ibaka..

Tomorrow: will be inspection of the 21 storey building for NNPC & other multi nationals...

Indeed guys Akwa Abasi Ibom ayaya ooo

You can watch live.. Links to all the listed approvals belows.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2674196822796831&id=223506687850114

Lalasticlala, mynd44 make una carry this goodnews go front page ooo

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2020
Next: Akwa Ibom car Factory under Facelift

Guys note the name of this company...
Mimshac Transportation Technologies Plant in partnership with Merkavin Transportation Technologies Company.”

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by christejames(m): 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
Good ones

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2021
According to Akwa Ibom state governor ibomAir is set to welcome 2 new aircrafts by march this new year..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8oCsJ2Ke2Q

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 9:03am On Jan 05, 2021
Gov Emmanuel Sets To Inject 50billion For Post-covid Economic Prosperity..
To inject N50billion into State economy in Q1, 2021
…Restates State of Emergency on Education sector
…To increase investments in Health, Agriculture, Security
The Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Mr Udom Emmanuel, has announced bold initiatives to jump-start the post-COVID economy of Akwa Ibom State this first quarter 2021.
These initiatives include efforts to revamp the State education sector, massive investment in infrastructure, further investments in the health sector especially the training of health workers, additional support for agriculture and security.

For these, the governor has promised to inject a whopping N50billion as an economic stimulus, beginning from the first quarter of this year.
Governor Emmanuel made the declaration at the Government House Banquet Hall, during the yearly Solemn Assembly organized by the State Government to usher in the New Year 2021 and rededicate the State to God, on Saturday, January 2, 2021.

He decried the trend of Nigerians going abroad to acquire education, even in smaller African countries, Governor Emmanuel said his administration’s comprehensive education agenda will soon reverse the trend in Akwa Ibom, as he restated his declaration of a state of emergency on education in 2021.

“If you go to these small West African countries you see a lot of Nigerians there some of those universities they go to attend are not as neat as the secondary schools that we have here and you see a whole of Nigerians.

“When did we lose our pride? How can we be going to these smaller countries to school? We must stop it. If not anywhere, in Akwa Ibom and then try to make sure we get things right going forward”.

” In 2021, we’ve declared war on education the same way we declare on healthcare in the State before Covid-19. We have a comprehensive education agenda. We’ve education think-tank. We’ve linked up with all the Akwa Ibom eggheads across the world and we meet with them on zoom; wherever you are, once we know you have something to contribute to the development of the state, education-wise. We have been compiling and we are going to launch out aggressively.” He said.

He announced that the government will start with building the physical infrastructure of those schools then training the teachers, adding that all the secondary schools in Uyo must be fenced round beginning from this month.

The Governor, however, sued for parents’ cooperation in providing their children with such necessities as uniforms and writing materials, while government strives to provide infrastructure, teachers’ training and security and other needs in pursuit of the agenda, saying there was a need to return to the system of setting up committees in villages to ensure the security of school properties to complement government efforts.

The State Chief Executive Officer, reechoed the importance of adhering to the precautionary measures against the Coronavirus disease, warning that Government cannot afford the socio-economic impact of another lockdown and does not wish to if the people cooperate by obeying the protocol.

“Covid-19 is real. I am at the forefront of the fight. Let’s do everything possible to protect ourselves. If we painstakingly obey all the Covid-19 protocols, I will not have any reason to lock down the state. You might be strong in faith but some people are vulnerable, protect those that are vulnerable.

“Please parents, we are continuing with our first term to stop on 23rd January 2021. I don’t think if we obey Covid-19 protocol I will have a need to put those children back home. Those are young vibrant people. If I do that it will be difficult to control them, even Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) let them go back to school”.

Governor Emmanuel promised further investments in the health sector to ensure that each of the three Senatorial Districts in the state has a training centre for nurses and midwives. He commended the agricultural sector for the abundance of rice in the state during the 2020 national lockdown and promised to revisit productivity other subsectors to boost output and ensure that the State has no reason to import food items that it cultivates within by the end of 2021.

In a related development, Governor Udom Emmanuel revealed that N50billion will be injected into the State economy while speaking at a New Year Thanksgiving Service earlier on Friday, 1st January 2021, at Qua Iboe Church, Ikot Nya, Nsit Ibom Local Government Area.

The Governor, however, gave the assurance that the decision will rely on the approval of the State House of Assembly and will primarily focus on finding contractors to complete ongoing projects across the State.

“We are going to stimulate the economy very fast this January and we are going to do that very fast, in fact after this first week and the second week, we are going to stimulate the economy of the State. We are going to put in a lot of money to the contractors with that they can stimulate the economy”. He said.

The governor assured that “Mr Speaker had approved for me that within this first quarter I should stimulate the economy of the state with not less than N50 billion. With this, we can encourage a lot of socio-economic growth”.

Vanguard News Nigeria

www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/gov-emmanuel-sets-for-post-covid-economic-prosperity/amp/
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ituku4040: 10:32am On Mar 05, 2021
Tomberee:
Abeg no come post dis things here to confuse us. Abi na only u de work for the place. Why are we (akwa ibomite) not experiencing all the development?
ibom ayaya
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by 3pointsagree: 6:59pm On May 25, 2021
Akwa Ibom for for the future
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
3pointsagree:
Akwa Ibom for for the future
Yeah
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
Teachers recruitment ongoing..
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by nesphil(m): 9:48am On May 10, 2022
Akwa Ibom is Rising!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Saraki Again Over Theft & Money Laundering Allegations / Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP / Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.