Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,354 members, 7,920,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:24 AM

Help Me Get These Nairaland House Agent Scammers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Me Get These Nairaland House Agent Scammers (681 Views)

How Do I Track House Agent Who Collected My Rent And Moved Away? / Suspected Security Officers Set Ablaze an innocent nairaland house / Scammers Are Using Dooshima Dennis, Pretty Female Firefighter's Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Get These Nairaland House Agent Scammers by JEmma1(m): 6:50am On Jul 02, 2020
Good day nairaland,

In 2018 I posted no nairaland that I was in need of an apartment, an agent contacted me, and he took me to see one apartment at Anthony, I liked it and agreed to pay for it. On Monday the next week he took me to see the owner of the apartment, we negotiated and I paid.

To cut the long story short, I got scammed of 200k while trying to rent the apartment, and I tried every attempt possible to track them and recorver my money back but it wasn't positive.

Just yesterday I got a call, and the person was saying I contacted him regarding and apartment, which I didn't, I instantly recognized the voice as the same scammer and he was using the same strategy. I played along and scheduled an appointment with him.

Please house, I need help in tracking them down. I don't know how to go around this.

I reported the case at the police station back in 2018 but I ended up spending more with no breakthrough.

Please Help !
Re: Help Me Get These Nairaland House Agent Scammers by zoeA: 7:33am On Jul 02, 2020
You got a call... Schedule an appointment and get them arrested

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Get These Nairaland House Agent Scammers by skyhighweb(m): 7:35am On Jul 02, 2020
zoeA:
e no tire u wonder wat he is tracking again

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Get These Nairaland House Agent Scammers by skyhighweb(m): 7:36am On Jul 02, 2020
JEmma1:
Good day nairaland,

In 2018 I posted no nairaland that I was in need of an apartment, an agent contacted me, and he took me to see one apartment at Anthony, I liked it and agreed to pay for it. On Monday the next week he took me to see the owner of the apartment, we negotiated and I paid.

To cut the long story short, I got scammed of 200k while trying to rent the apartment, and I tried every attempt possible to track them and recorver my money back but it wasn't positive.

Just yesterday I got a call, and the person was saying I contacted him regarding and apartment, which I didn't, I instantly recognized the voice as the same scammer and he was using the same strategy. I played along and scheduled an appointment with him.

Please house, I need help in tracking them down. I don't know how to go around this.

I reported the case at the police station back in 2018 but I ended up spending more with no breakthrough.

Please Help !
go with ur friends let them hang around, wear cap n glasses to hide ur face to make it hsrd for him to recognise u

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Get These Nairaland House Agent Scammers by JEmma1(m): 7:58am On Jul 02, 2020
zoeA:

These guys are expert, they will make you walk a long distance just to investigate you,

I forgot to mention that when I reported this at the station back in 2018, one of the police officer showed me some pictures and I identified them 'exact scammers'. Then I gave him some money for mobilising his team as he requested, he only called me a week after that they are still on it and requested for more money.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Get These Nairaland House Agent Scammers by Micheal56: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2020
Don’t go Yourself
Use a different person but hide and watch everything going on
They might also recognize u

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Get These Nairaland House Agent Scammers by Jabioro: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2020
Write a petition to the commissioner of police..xsquard will handle but better..those police you gave money to are the same set of scammers.If not those pictures ,are the phone with mode of operandi still continue unabated....

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get These Nairaland House Agent Scammers by CodeTemplar: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2020
tell him you are busy and that someone will represent you. This should make him relax and more willing to come out in person to meet. If he shows up, it is a easy one for police cos you just identify him and he will be picked. If he doesn't come in person, play along a little maybe he will show up along the line.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Get These Nairaland House Agent Scammers by Mayng01(m): 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Nigeria police and bribery!!! It is well.
Re: Help Me Get These Nairaland House Agent Scammers by illicit(m): 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Blacklondon

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get These Nairaland House Agent Scammers by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 05, 2020
illicit:
Blacklondon
present sir
Re: Help Me Get These Nairaland House Agent Scammers by Nezzjnr: 7:06am On Jul 05, 2020
OP you would have done the whole stuff before bringing it here.... The scammer might even be viewing

Since they've arranged a meeting with you... They've made things easier for you... Go with someone and watch from a distance
Re: Help Me Get These Nairaland House Agent Scammers by CYBERWEAVER(m): 7:28am On Jul 05, 2020
He has already read this post grin
Re: Help Me Get These Nairaland House Agent Scammers by kingthreat(m): 7:46am On Jul 05, 2020
You can set him up. Act like a Johnny just come to Lagos. So let him actually come to your location. He needs your money. He will do anything.

(1) (Reply)

Police Nab Two Who Killed Man, Steal Lexus Jeep In Anambra / Viral Video Of Two Nigerian Women Fighting In A Dirty Pond (video) / SARS Operatives Invade Rivers Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.