Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye (37211 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by GuestLog: 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Aooux:
*LARAVEL/PHP SCRIPTS FOR WEBSITE & APPS (ANDROID AND IOS), WITH ADMIN BACKENDS/PANELS ARE AVAILABLE*,
Installations and setup available too at shikini money.

Such As:
Dating Apps & Websites
HYIP (Bitcoin investment and more)
School Management System
Food Delivery App with admin backend
Electronic Online Wallet
Logistics/Delivery Agent Apps
Online Payment Gateway with API
Ecommerce Website Scripts
Cryptocurrencies Investment
Social Network Website with App(ios & android)
Hospital Management System
Live TV & Movies Portals
and many more

*DM NOW*
[url=https:///send?phone=2348069820248&text=Hello%20can%20i%20get%20a%20script?%20How%20much%20is%20it?]Whatsapp[/url]
080 .6982 .0248

ps: make a request, we will get it for you
I need a YouTube views exchange app. Like this one HERE

Please study the app well and reach out to me. Treat as urgent. Thanks.
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Pappyjulie196(m): 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
She was tested positive on June 27 and now she have recovered not even up to a week to the extend of making videos,madam its malaria you have you have, not Covid19 and stop fooling yourself and think you are fooling people.
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by DexterousOne(m): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
ELKHALIFAISIS:
nna this one weak me, the wife of upcoming musician should go and help her husband raise his Dead carrier, since music is no longer selling they must trend by all means

What is this one saying now?
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by DexterousOne(m): 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
Pappyjulie196:
She was tested positive on June 27 and now she have recovered not even up to a week to the extend of making videos,madam its malaria you have you have, not Covid19 and stop fooling yourself and think you are fooling people.

Some people are asymptomatic even tho they test positive

Some just suffer mild symptoms for a few days

Some suffer hard symptoms

While the others are critical

So it depends on the person.

1 Like

Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Farki: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Beats my imagination that 'big people' contract the disease more than the hustling people out there

Because they are the ones going for tests and not going online to say it is fake because Eze from down the road doesn't have it.
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by helpfindbolu: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by trappatoni(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
Villagemeat:
You are the cause of your husband problem with his twin brother. Music is no longer in your husband mouth,your are looking for what to make your husband trend on social media.

I love paul
your inability to comprehend is really pathetic. Why would any reasonable human being think someone will want to trend using COVID-19.
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by mariatt(f): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
Happy for you o
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by kendrick9(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
The girl look a bit more older than Peter abi Na for my eye
well she's 10years older than him
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Tapout(m): 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Beats my imagination that 'big people' contract the disease more than the hustling people out there

lol..cos they are not exposed to the kind of life/stress we the hustling people are exposed to. For the past two weeks now I've been following a colleague to work and bk home in his car, fully air conditioned cheesy and I came to realize that Danfo dey reduce life span i swear grin grin grin I dey reason go carry car from house(ph) come this lagos
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Mokason28: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
DexterousOne:

What is this re.tard saying now?
He is saying the truth.... they are irrelevant now because of his old wife and they are just trying to trend by lying
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Mokason28: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
Villagemeat:
You are the cause of your husband problem with his twin brother. Music is no longer in your husband mouth,your are looking for what to make your husband trend on social media.

I love paul
You are saying the truth bro all those quoting you are sick upstairs
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Wiseonetemmy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Made4naijalove:

This assertion is not true. Both the rich and the poor are dying of covid. We only hear of the rich because of their fame. The poor ones die and that goes unnoticed. Besides many families of dead covid 19 cases don't come out to say it.
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Mokason28: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
seanjy4konji:
Hoes everywhere

Only a nigga with no direction will take time to listen to to hoes..

What's our businesses with experience..what else has she got to offer to revive economy of Nigeria. Nothing..just rubbish talks..

Hoes..

Nothing upstairs but sell wigs or bleaching creams
So true at bolded ... rubbish nansense talks just to stay relevant undecided
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Mokason28: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
The girl look a bit more older than Peter abi Na for my eye
Dat anty is older than Jude psquare’s elder brother... and Jude senior two people before psquare
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
Mokason28:

Dat anty is older than Jude psquare’s elder brother... and Jude senior two people before psquare
That niggar get mind
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Afrikween(f): 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
Made4naijalove:
mheeeen so true o
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by DexterousOne(m): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Mokason28:

He is saying the truth.... they are irrelevant now because of his old wife and they are just trying to trend by lying

They are both irrelevant because Jude himself is a foolish man and a bad manager

You cant blame Lola for Jude's foolishness

This is looking at things from a dispassionate lens

And not through the lens of ethnocentrism or sentiments

Some of Peters grouse are legitimate

All Jude had to do was to address them
But the air head did not

That's the juncture they all are in today

You cant blame Lola for that
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by DexterousOne(m): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
Mokason28:

And so what?

What does age have to do with anything?
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by DexterousOne(m): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
Farki:

Because they are the ones going for tests and not going online to say it is fake because Eze from down the road doesn't have it.

Well said
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by DexterousOne(m): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
Mokason28:

You are saying the truth bro all those quoting you are sick upstairs

On what basis is what he is saying true?
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Mokason28: 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
DexterousOne:

On what basis is what he is saying true?
Before I reply your numerous messages where are you from?
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Mokason28: 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
DexterousOne:

They are both irrelevant because Jude himself is a foolish man and a bad manager

You cant blame Lola for Jude's foolishness

This is looking at things from a dispassionate lens

And not through the lens of ethnocentrism or sentiments

Some of Peters grouse are legitimate

All Jude had to do was to address them
But the air head did not

That's the juncture they all are in today

You cant blame Lola for that
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by DexterousOne(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
Mokason28:

I'm an Igbo man

Why does it matter tho?
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by nanizle(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
puretayo:
That's not true my brother, for every 10 big people that contract the virus they are 1000 hustling people with it.
I don't know even know how my body is doing me, I can't breathe very well, my chest dey heavy me, serious headache dey nack me.

shocked

See coro symptoms o
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by olajizz01(m): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Villagemeat:

I love paul
It wasn't hard to know flathea.d.

Hatred lived in you guys.
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
playapayaski:
This guy is trying too hard to look, pose, smile even laff like usher.. Dude you are handsome live your own life. Congrats to her, quick recovery
Hmmm... just say that he looks like usher.
Re: My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye by COMPAQ(m): 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
Made4naijalove:

Are the hustling people online. Who follows them on Instagram and twitter? That's why it appears so. Trust me, many of them are dying, but nobody is hearing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter / “i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) / Sketch Of Bettie Jenifer's Killer Released By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.