Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,894 members, 7,872,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

100% Herbs On High Bp - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 100% Herbs On High Bp (291 Views)

100% Herbs Remedy For Mankind / High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause / SAD!!! Just 4 Weeks After Marriage, Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dies Of High BP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100% Herbs On High Bp by ajenimuni: 7:58am On Jul 02, 2020
I mostly like to attend to people who needed herbal treatment on high bp who are within Lagos... Because I believe more on those who doubt herbal healing and always looking for what is well package that is not ours brought from other country people uses huge chunk of money on not seeing it effectiveness and promote it heal all sort... Have treated much more of high bp successfully in time with herbs, and I find out lot have being spending furtune on this high bp for long while some has all sort of manner of drugs on their house table... And most I have treated hardly had good or sound sleep at night and some is already turning to Parkinson in them. Lot has gone to places and even use herbs from a few and think herbs can never take care of it.. There are herbs and there are herbs, I work from the most difficult herbs that not any would want to do to treat but I rather go extra mile to actualise a successful treatment... And with those having high bp which is trigger by arthritis, will guild that the person take care of the arthritis hand in hand with the high bp and the arthritis care will be ointment which is excellent relief of the severe pains of the inflamation and some high comes as a result of insomia as well and some as a result of diabetes and this can be well treated hand in hand which i have done often times.... To those in Lagos who might need to see me on a one on one treatment on it....
There is excellent herbs on high bp that regulate it and will never get to raise again which is one... Another question is does the person has any health challenge that triggers high bp, like diabetes, asthma, high cholesterol, heart palpitation, stress life, etc. Sometime you know someone health challenge before treating on it which is very very important factor. herbal is deep and not a childs play and most be handle with those who are either born into healing and not those who dabble into it. Am into core herbal healing and am available with those who needed to see me on it one on one with those around my environs.
+2349154122275
Re: 100% Herbs On High Bp by ajenimuni: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2020
... ...
Re: 100% Herbs On High Bp by ajenimuni: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
. . .
Re: 100% Herbs On High Bp by ajenimuni: 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
I mostly like to attend to people who needed herbal treatment on high bp who are within Lagos... Because I believe more on those who doubt herbal healing and always looking for what is well package that is not ours brought from other country people uses huge chunk of money on not seeing it effectiveness and promote it heal all sort... Have treated much more of high bp successfully in time with herbs, and I find out lot have being spending furtune on this high bp for long while some has all sort of manner of drugs on their house table... And most I have treated hardly had good or sound sleep at night and some is already turning to Parkinson in them. Lot has gone to places and even use herbs from a few and think herbs can never take care of it.. There are herbs and there are herbs, I work from the most difficult herbs that not any would want to do to treat but I rather go extra mile to actualise a successful treatment... And with those having high bp which is trigger by arthritis, will guild that the person take care of the arthritis hand in hand with the high bp and the arthritis care will be ointment which is excellent relief of the severe pains of the inflamation and some high comes as a result of insomia as well and some as a result of diabetes and this can be well treated hand in hand which i have done often times.... To those in Lagos who might need to see me on a one on one treatment on it....
There is excellent herbs on high bp that regulate it and will never get to raise again which is one... Another question is does the person has any health challenge that triggers high bp, like diabetes, asthma, high cholesterol, heart palpitation, stress life, etc. Sometime you know someone health challenge before treating on it which is very very important factor. herbal is deep and not a childs play and most be handle with those who are either born into healing and not those who dabble into it. Am into core herbal healing and am available with those who needed to see me on it one on one with those around my environs.
+2349154122275
Re: 100% Herbs On High Bp by ajenimuni: 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
.. ...
Re: 100% Herbs On High Bp by ajenimuni: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
Re: 100% Herbs On High Bp by ajenimuni: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Popular Dr Olukayode Akinlade Talks Extensively On Covid-19. ( WATCH) / Here Are The Reason Why You Look 60 When You're Just 40!!! / What Happens To Your Brain When You Stop Drinking Alcohol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.