Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,661 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:47 PM

For Killing Couple And Dumping Bodies In Well, Court Sentence Two Men To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / For Killing Couple And Dumping Bodies In Well, Court Sentence Two Men To Death (441 Views)

Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison / Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank / Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Killing Couple And Dumping Bodies In Well, Court Sentence Two Men To Death by HappyNigerian: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2020
Justice Aminat Ishaq of a Kwara State High Court sitting in Ilorin, has sentenced two armed robbers to death by hanging.

Adeyemi Aderinkomi and Timothy Ajayi were found guilty of conspiracy, culpable homicide and armed robbery.

The two convicts according to the court, killed Mr and Mrs Michael Signed of Fate quarters in Ilorin, the state capital in December 2016.

According to the court, they allegedly tied the victims hands with ropes, and dumped them inside a well.

The convicts then made away with the victims’ car, money, clothes and other valuables after murdering them.

INFORM NG reports that a family member of the deceased couple, Bernard John had on December 21, 2016, reported at the ‘F’ Division of the Nigeria police, Tanke, Ilorin, that he visited the house of the deceased to convey him to work but they were nowhere to be found.

Acting on Bernard John’s report, police detectives swung into action, visited the house and found blood stains in the room of the couple.

A former Police Commissioner in the state, Mr Olusola Amore revealed that a search in the compound led the police detectives to where the bodies of the deceased couple were found in a well within the premises and recovered.

He said, ”Investigation led to the arrest of the convicts who were the masterminds of the crime.

“They confessed to the crime. Ajayi also confessed to raping the woman before killing her and the husband, carting away their property, which included one Toyota Camry car, and two mobile phones among others.”

“They also confessed to have dumped the victims in the well to prevent being caught,” Amore added.

The suspects sold some of the stolen items to Akingbade Ademila and Toyose Alade who were arrested and exhibits recovered while “they set the Toyota Camry car ablaze in a bid to cover their tracks,” he stated.

Ajayi who claimed to be a teacher, had disclosed that he turned an armed robber because of financial problem, adding that ” I regret it. I have only tried to dupe one person, but I was not successful. I am a teacher.”

His partner in crime, Adeyemi said, “The couple did not offend them, but that they robbed the family after they got information that they were in possession of important documents.”

https://www.inform.ng/post/for-killing-couple-and-dumping-bodies-in-well-court-sentence-two-men-to-death
Re: For Killing Couple And Dumping Bodies In Well, Court Sentence Two Men To Death by Hezzyluv: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2020
The sentence to death is not in anyway equal to the mayhem they unleashed to their victims. I wish they passed 2ru severe anguish before death.
Re: For Killing Couple And Dumping Bodies In Well, Court Sentence Two Men To Death by Kriss216: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2020
Adeyemi Aderinkomi and Timothy Ajayi were found guilty

The last thing I'll ever do here is to check names
Re: For Killing Couple And Dumping Bodies In Well, Court Sentence Two Men To Death by DaddyRochie1642: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2020
I Love This ... Thats How It Should Done,.... An Eye For An Eye, A Life For a Life.
Re: For Killing Couple And Dumping Bodies In Well, Court Sentence Two Men To Death by ThatFairGuy1: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2020
Please, they should be hang from upside down. Very cruel
Re: For Killing Couple And Dumping Bodies In Well, Court Sentence Two Men To Death by ThatFairGuy1: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2020
Kriss216:

Adeyemi Aderinkomi and Timothy Ajayi were found guilty
Get Sense. This is related to life, Don't bring Tribalism into this. The act doesn't know tribe
Re: For Killing Couple And Dumping Bodies In Well, Court Sentence Two Men To Death by Hezzyluv: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2020
According to the court, they allegedly tied the victims hands with ropes, and dumped them inside a well.

So barbaric.
How can someone goes to sleep with his two eyes clozed after this inhuman display?
Re: For Killing Couple And Dumping Bodies In Well, Court Sentence Two Men To Death by BigTableShaker(f): 9:36am On Jul 02, 2020
Kill em asap
Re: For Killing Couple And Dumping Bodies In Well, Court Sentence Two Men To Death by Jabioro: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2020
I don't really know what sense beclouded the two fools..you raped ,you killed,you robbed ,you destroyed the property you forcefully took away,you criminally destroyed everything at sight including yourself..You got yourself consume by your deeds..

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi's Birthday Post Helped Track Him Down / Beware! Read How A Notorious Cultist Initiates Young People Like You Into Cultis / How Was Only Trying To Escape The VIO In Lagos When This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.