Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,544 members, 7,968,555 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:18 AM

Incoming Bbnaija 2020 Housemates Begin Quarantine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Incoming Bbnaija 2020 Housemates Begin Quarantine (679 Views)

Amanda Chisom On COVID-19: How I Was Almost Swindled And Forced To Quarantine / ‘My Quarantine And Your Quarantine Are Not Mates’ – Hushpuppi, Brags / Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incoming Bbnaija 2020 Housemates Begin Quarantine by Transparent(m): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
The much-anticipated Reality TV show which we have popularly known as Big Brother Naija is set to begin on the 19th of July and at the moment, preparations for the incoming housemates have begun.

According to what Tribune online gathered, the organisers of the popular reality TV (Big brother Naija 2020) show have disclosed that chosen housemates, after a stressful verification and online sorting of at least 30,000 entries received, have started going through the quarantine process as at yesterday, this is in line with the NCDC’s guideline to curtail the pandemic virus.

The Organisers have further assured Nigerians that carefully tested measures have been put in place to ensure social distancing as soon as the housemates start coming to the house fully and also added that the theme which is ‘Favourite Ninja’ may not be made known to be public during the reality show due to COVID -19 challenges.

The main sponsors on the show, sports betting company, BetWay, also revealed a bigger payout for the winner of the show this year as well as other mouth-watering prizes for fans of the show.

This year's show will be sponsored by BetWay ( sports betting company) and the management already unleashed mouthwatering cash prizes for the winner of the show and fans won’t be left out of this tantalizing awoof.

Recall that the last BBnaija show (The Pepper Dem) was sponsored by Bet9ja.

https://www.akinblog.com/incoming-bbnaija-2020-housemates-begin-quarantine/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija "Venita Is My Spec, I Would Av Had A Better Relationship Wit Her"- Frodd / Bbnaija: Burna Boy Set To Feature Neo And Erica In A Music Video / Meet Van De Beek's Girlfriend, Estelle Bergkamp The Daughter Of Arsenal Legend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.