Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report (76982 Views)

Man Who Bagged First Class At 24, Now 33, Sells Second-hand Clothes To Survive / CEO Of Patricia Bbnaija Sponsor Once Sold Popcorn / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Brightgem(f): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2020
comshots:
Legitimate hustlers always find it hard to be rich in Nigeria.Is it the #20k salary for non graduate and #40k salary for graduate that someone will work till he dies?Had it been hushpuppy was in Nigeria he would be struggling to make ends meet with all these peanuts jobs as salaries.
I am not supporting crime but hushpuppy should be in the categories of Nigerian politicians.They are fraudulent.
So when are you leading the campaign and march to catch the politicians. That's why you have a moniker like that, sense is distant, all these I'm not supporting something BUT... But what? angry Are we talking about politicians right now or Hush puppy?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by ymstar(m): 11:59am On Jul 03, 2020
bergs2:
There were also reports by some of his old friends that his father was a taxi driver in Nigeria. The PUNCH could, however, not independently verify this.

Nigeria and her "charge and bail journalism"

A UK media could substantiate that Hushpuppi traded on used clothes on Nigerian soil, but our own media could not substantiate whether his Father was a taxi-driver.
Their only concern is to publish bogus headline to make money.
This failure is monumental!
Shame on this media house.
U dey mind them?

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by bptc10: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hello Readers,

Let it be known to everyone of you that God did not create money, money was created by man, it takes 70% risk to be rich, Hushpupi is not arm robber, he only use his God giving brain to get what he want.

The West are the highest scam in the world, they scam Africa for centuries, from trans Atlantic slavery to stealing of our Mineral Resources, and you guys are here talking nonsense, they are getting payback and now they are crying.

We the blacks especially the Nigerians have discovered their secret of riches and it's heating them bad, and they are now complaining.

We must take back everything they stool from Africa.

They have created a weapon that will destroy them (The Internet)

I am very disappointed in Hushpupi because he expose himself too much to the public but he tried, his brain is not wasted

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by greypencils: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
StPete:
I do not support fraud or any crime no matter what.

But..

Would you prefer to live a 100 years with a monthly salary of 50k?

Or would you rather live a short life of enjoyment amassing as much as 1 billion dollars and enjoying the very best things of life?
It is better to live a short enjoyable life and die than to live that short life and spend the remaining long life in prison

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by rollandben(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
I cant really blame the guy, but the whole Nigerian political politicians, they hav succeeded putting nigeria youths into total mess, they converted good and excellent characters of youths into criminality act, situation where a given country produce bad seeds for its citizen...what do you expect, dont be surprise when hushpuppy start pointing out some Nigerian politicians as his accomplice of his fraud!!
who were those given him infor about poeples account!!
Abeg every body for naija na thief, na politicians thief pass, but we still dey celebrates them.PLEASE FREE HUSHPUPPY AND GET NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARRESTED
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by AngelicBeing: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
The quest to arrive before his time has put him and others in this mess..

As long as you are doing something honest, and you fear God,there is an ordained time for you to blow..

See Eccles 3:1
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

But when you try to get it before your time, then prepare for the Consequences..
They come Heavy when they come..
Gbam, flesh and blood did not reveal this to you but my father who is in heaven grin

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by kindredspirit(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
emmyrate1:
defrauding innocent people of their hard earn money is what u tag as hustling right. Maybe one day they will defraud you and your family to the extent your family members start commiting suicide one after the other then you will know what hustle is about. Ur Doom is on the way

Lol. Funny thing is that a self-confessed thief like this slawormir niggarr ( pun intended ) would hate being defrauded.

Like most of them, I bet he would be ready to fight and even kill if the proceeds of another man's sweat that he stole is "ripped off" by a "picker", another thief.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Gerrard59(m): 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
selfmadeboss:
they wont see this na. las las 98% of nigerians are scammers. lets not jealous hush puppi because he stepped up his game. that is how i wanted to buy a watch from one scumbag on instagram. i asked him how much, he said check dm, i ask am to post here publicly, he insisted that i check dm. when i checked, the idiot said it is 45k o. btw, i used a profile that has me showing expensive stuff and all those insta showoff type shit. i wanted to bargain 20k before one sense enter my head, i then switched to my troll insta page and ask for the price of the same watch , the scum said the same check dm shit. i check and to my surprise the same idiot told me 9k non-negotiable.
just imagine how many people that one go don scam. later they will be criticizing laptop boys. them think say yahoo yahoo pass that one?
las las 98% of nigerians are yahoo boys one way or the other. even when u go shop and they dont tell u real price but increase the price and want you to bargain,
na scam. yahoo boys no do pass like that. useless hypocrites .

That's not scamming, it's market differentiation. But because you missed economics in secondary school, you wouldn't know this. Scamming is when you are sold a fake watch or not sold anything at all.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by selfmadeboss: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Gerrard59:

That's not scamming, it's market differentiation. But because you missed economics in secondary school, you wouldn't know this. Scamming is when you are sold a fake watch or not sold anything at all.
shut up with your economics. i know u are a culprit. this is called obtaining by tricks. it is not different from what most yahoo boys do
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by ymstar(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
MT:

Invictus obi was caught via nairaland. You will have a date with fate soon. No one dey beg u not to scam. It's your choice but be ready to face the consequences, when it comes.
AMEN
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Gerrard59(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
selfmadeboss:
shut up with your economics. i know u are a culprit. this is called obtaining by tricks. it is not different from what most yahoo boys do

Fraudulent baboon!

You can as well join Hushpuppi in prison. Cretinous fvcktard! Your mentors are gone forever and there's no weeping or whining that can save them.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by selfmadeboss: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
Gerrard59:

Fraudulent baboon!

You can as well join Hushpuppi in prison. Cretinous fvcktard! Your mentors are gone forever and there's no weeping or whining that can save them.
what hush puppi did is not different from what you are doing na just say he smart pass u. up your game anumanu
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by deyoungpastor(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Chia
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by ofem89(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Emmalex65:
When will schools resume.because students are really tired of staying at home.corona virus abeg leave nigeria alone na.

engage them in lessons and you won't feel their staying at home as meaningless.every problem has a solution.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by drkrest(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
emapraiz:
Hushpuppi na my street him grow for oworoshoki
The guy na hustler that year

Hustle no too pay the guy Sha
Rahman just disappear and later appear with plenty money one day

Na wa oh
Lai Mohammed dey learn work for where you dey.
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by selfmadeboss: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Gerrard59:

may thunder strike your papa there
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Discombulator: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Hushh puppy my nigggar should not be scared of shit
. just plead guilty shaperly as a real niggarrr

I see so many hypocrites, pussy asss niggarrr and end time niggarrr here trying to persuade and disuade us from our huzzle
No body can stop us from huzzling not even the motivational talk on clean money from end time niggarrrz

No money is clean in this godamnnn world
Life itself is a scam and a big fraud
May we not stay broke for too long because brokeness is not of the lord

On judgement day God is gonna say "all broke asss niggarrrs should go to hell fire"

So my niggarzz! Please huzzle
Am a real niggarrr.... Realisms over Moda fuckkking conventionalism anyday anytime twice on Friday
Bobo no one say make u no hustle,the problem na casting, if you dey hustle stay lowkey no cast yourself, no be to dey shout up and down like mad man on top money wey no legit.
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Discombulator: 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

5 years fame, 30 years imprisonment

This is the time for him to get a lawyer to secure a temporary bail based on health issue, and escape to Mexico, if not Na die him dey for US hand

Your second name na ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by greypencils: 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
chuma13:
Noted but Cybercrime no nice and have spoil his families Image..May God forgive him and give him a second chance..AMEN

ATTENTION!!!
I am OC Arts, my charges are affordable trust me..A clip of my works...My number 08026951305. Thanks!
Write your signature and number on that first picture before it gets stolen and used as free meme

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Exc2000: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Discombulator:

Your second name na ignoramus

Really ? Yours must be knowledgeableramus or Sergio Ramos
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by wamide042(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
MT:

The only part of this story that I could not relate to was the part about USING your company for a contractor. The sound of it connotes or implies another meaning entirely.
If you have a registered company a contractor can also give you a contract .. we call it ‘Join Man’.. he did that because i was of great help to him..
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
EmekaBlue:
forget that talk. Usa prison still better pass street for naija. Atleast he has enjoyed money for years and will probably still come out alive and enjoy his remaining days on earth more than d average Nigerian

Oh, is that so?

He's going away for a very very long time. Mark my words.

He stole money meant for ventilators in the US.

People died in the US because of him.

Just watch.

By the time he comes out, all the hair on his body would have turned gray.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
jaxxy:

I don’t support fraud bt I wonder why hebcud just stop after making a few large sums and go completely legit. Bt instead their lack of sense and greed won’t let them stop till they get caught.

There are sm people who have done what he has done at one time or the other bt moved on to Smtn else than living that fake life. Or maybe the people he defrauded have vowed they must get caught so they don’t stop.

It's the same as asking why someone who was a minister before, became a two-time governor of his state and is still contesting for senatorial position.

Greed.

Money is never enough once you know where the purse string is.

You spend and keep spending...
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Jazzafizzy:

Funny thing Gucci won't send him any orange Gucci vest or shirt grin make e no spoil there market grin . Before Dem lose customers

I'm sure Gucci doesn't know him. He isn't their only customer...
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by SAMBARRY: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
just like invictus did
lmaoo

Don't mind him.talk is cheap
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by bigiyaro(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
The quest to arrive before his time has put him and others in this mess..

As long as you are doing something honest, and you fear God,there is an ordained time for you to blow..

See Eccles 3:1
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

But when you try to get it before your time, then prepare for the Consequences..
They come Heavy when they come..
it doesn't matter, eat you die, don't eat you still die, las las its better to eat and die.
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
sylve11:

I don't like quoting talks. But this your talk is very senseless. I ain't a Christian but this talk is so unnecessary. SMH. sad cool
I beg you to talk. Common commot for road.
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
MT:

Invictus obi was caught via nairaland. You will have a date with fate soon. No one dey beg u not to scam. It's your choice but be ready to face the consequences, when it comes.
I swear I hate the guy. I hope they catch him.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Kayouzka(m): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
selfmadeboss:
they wont see this na. las las 98% of nigerians are scammers. lets not jealous hush puppi because he stepped up his game. that is how i wanted to buy a watch from one scumbag on instagram. i asked him how much, he said check dm, i ask am to post here publicly, he insisted that i check dm. when i checked, the idiot said it is 45k o. btw, i used a profile that has me showing expensive stuff and all those insta showoff type shit. i wanted to bargain 20k before one sense enter my head, i then switched to my troll insta page and ask for the price of the same watch , the scum said the same check dm shit. i check and to my surprise the same idiot told me 9k non-negotiable.
just imagine how many people that one go don scam. later they will be criticizing laptop boys. them think say yahoo yahoo pass that one?
las las 98% of nigerians are yahoo boys one way or the other. even when u go shop and they dont tell u real price but increase the price and want you to bargain, na scam. yahoo boys no do pass like that. useless hypocrites .

Money it self is scam some prints it while the rest works so hard to get it that means only those some could truly control our resources. The whole system (capitalism) is a scam

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Kayouzka(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
bptc10:
Hello Readers,

Let it be known to everyone of you that God did not create money, money was created by man, it takes 70% risk to be rich, Hushpupi is not arm robber, he only use his God giving brain to get what he want.

The West are the highest scam in the world, they scam Africa for centuries, from trans Atlantic slavery to stealing of our Mineral Resources, and you guys are here talking nonsense, they are getting payback and now they are crying.

We the blacks especially the Nigerians have discovered their secret of riches and it's heating them bad, and they are now complaining.

I am very disappointed in Hushpupi because he expose himself too much to the public but he tried, his brain is not wasted

Guy you are making sense
Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Jazzafizzy(f): 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
FrLukas:

I'm sure Gucci doesn't know him. He isn't their only customer...

grin grin grin bad market for puppy master

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
bptc10:
Hello Readers,

If they sanction Nigeria do you think you'll survive. Get over the past for once and stop allowing sentiments to blind you, you are talking about slavery like its not Africans that sold fellow Africans into slavery. Abegii maybe if Genghis Khan was the one that came to Africa your head for dey alright.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) / Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.