Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,237 members, 7,880,889 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:42 AM

Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 (19489 Views)

Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar / Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 03, 2020
ZooOga:
Finance Minister Ahmed has been doing a great job reporting the monthly allocation of FG funds to all the states.
I'm sure Akwa Ibom receives a fair portion to reshape the state budget in order to address the global pandemic problem.

Nigerian govt, states, local councils share N606 billion for April

May 15, 2020 Bassey Udo

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/393003-nigerian-govt-states-local-councils-share-n606-billion-for-april.html
KANO does not receive?
Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by SarkinYarki: 8:14am On Jul 03, 2020
For these fools is all about money money money
Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by Frankiss44(m): 8:17am On Jul 03, 2020
chime8:
YAYA HAD EXPOSED YOU ALL, SHAME ON YOU

Governor Bello had for once stated the obvious.

Me and average Nigerians knew that COVID19 pandemic is a scam in naija.

Write it down,,,, none of all these politicians playing this game with the life of the poor masses will go Scott free

Watch as some useless iidi0t lambast be Bello for this

Don't get carried away.. Just like Ganduje, Bello is struggling to pay salaries and he knows fully well that the FG won't support any governor with cash, worse case scenario will be assisting the state with more isolation centers and bed, medical facilities and all that.. But the state will have to invest in the fight against the pandemic first and their numbers will be high enough too.. Yaya doesn't have the spare money to do all that and since the virus is not that deadly all he has decided to do is to deny its existence.. Kogi bothers more than 11 states in the country, how ill any sensible person believe that Kogi is virus free?
Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by Olarewaju89: 8:18am On Jul 03, 2020
chime8:

Write it down,,,, none of all these politicians playing this game with the life of the poor masses will go Scott free

I dey your side my brother.

1 Like

Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 03, 2020
chime8:

Oga keep your ignorance to yourself. What rubbish.
Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by jamace(m): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2020
EyezofGod120:
smiley this man is a fool
Explain to the house why you think he is a fool.
Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by kaytolee(m): 8:28am On Jul 03, 2020
Assuming you collect am se you go come out come tell us
Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by Ekemeze: 8:33am On Jul 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by Ekemeze: 8:37am On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by abeliver: 8:43am On Jul 03, 2020
one naira?? at least I dey receive SMS from NCDC like thrice a day, if 1 SMS= 4 naira,then I usually receive like 12 naira every day from Government ....... what am I even saying
Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2020
Karlifate:
U go wait taya.

As if u are richer than him? undecided
Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by Ekemeze: 8:44am On Jul 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by AerialMapper: 8:49am On Jul 03, 2020
What do you need 1 naira for from the FG?

Please spend some of your 13% to fight the COVID and stop expecting 1 naira from FG
Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by EyezofGod120: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2020
Ekemeze:

But he is mile ahead of your entire generation, right?
,how did you know??
Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by Ekemeze: 8:56am On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by Cantonese: 8:56am On Jul 03, 2020
"I am yet to receive". Na you dem dey give money abi na Akwa Ibom state?
Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by realstars: 9:02am On Jul 03, 2020
EyezofGod120:
You Mean Your Father Is A Fool? Sorry For Your Unfotunat Inheritance.
Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by GeneralPula: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2020
As per say Wike just cash out.. Himself wan try him luck!

1 Like

Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by Karlifate: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2020
Equal2DeTask:

As if u are richer than him? undecided
I'm NOT the cause of your frustration.
Take it elsewhere!

Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by samsard(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2020
chime8:

You and the average Nigerians, including Yahaya Bello are just ignorant. I'm not surprised anyway. People denied HIV and lived recklessly till they contacted the virus and has to live with ARVs or even died painful deaths.
Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by PoliteActivist: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2020
chime8:

Abeg no vex. Na only question I wan ask: with all due respect, ARE YOU CRAZY??!!!
Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by Kinematics: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2020
When Wike was crying out they were watching. Then Ganduje joined to cry, people insulted him. Now Udom has joined..

So Lagos can get 10b naira but others cant.

Nonsense and Nigeria undecided
Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by Kinematics: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2020
AerialMapper:
What do you need 1 naira for from the FG?

Please spend some of your 13% to fight the COVID and stop expecting 1 naira from FG

But Lagos cannot spend some from their over 30b naira monthly IGR. FG had to assist them with 10b naira even with less than 1000 cases.

Nigerians and double standard.
Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by Bigmikedagod(m): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2020
my future president! currently the best guvnor in Naija
Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by dy27(m): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by kiddkash(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2020
osamz007:
MONEY WEY YOU GO CHOP CLEAN MOUTH

YAHOO NI ALL OF THEM JOOR

LOCAL BRANCH OF HUSHPUPPI

COVID-19 FORMAT AND TOOL
you read my mind

1 Like

Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by phantom24: 10:21am On Jul 03, 2020
Is that why you have banned cattle inflow & refused to shift curfew to 10pm as others have done?
Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by allthingsgood: 10:28am On Jul 03, 2020
lordkizzy3:
Follow Governor Wike's pattern Federal government go begin reason your matter
exactly
Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by 1BitterTruth(m): 11:05am On Jul 03, 2020
EyezofGod120:

He's a fool for what exactly?
You are a fool yourself.

A very dirty one at that.
Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by meum: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2020
... for those who want to do wedding... grin grin grin

Which kind grammar be dis 1 abeg
Re: Governor Emmanuel: I Am Yet To Receive One Naira From FG To Fight COVID-19 by EyezofGod120: 11:27am On Jul 03, 2020
Ekemeze:

Your frustration speak volumes. Its glaring. even the blind can see it
,,you're a fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am satisfied Nigeria Is still one After That 'little Fracas' - Yakubu Gowon / Emmanuel & Roli Uduaghan, Patience Jonathan At PDP Delta State Rally / FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.