Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:42 PM

Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A (5054 Views)

The Look ASUU Chairman Gave Chris Ngige After Reaching Agreement / ASUU Denies Reaching Agreement With FG / The Dusts Are Now Settling In Funai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by CovidVaccine: 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ļady ćlaim§ that âfrica đesert dusts are reaching Čaribbëan, that means Āfrica aņd Ćaribbęan are not far äpart.

Šhe question why do people need to travel between Africa and Caribbean via Europe, when Africa deserts dust reaches Caribbean.

Additionally, she advice that Africans should question all they were taught in school about geography.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9hn8t2Tf90

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by bigdammyj: 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
That needs to be investigated if it is true

2 Likes

Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by amNIGERIA: 12:09am On Jul 03, 2020
CovidVaccine:
Ļady ćlaim§ that âfrica đesert dusts are reaching Čaribbëan, that means Āfrica aņd Ćaribbęan are not far äpart.

Šhe question why do people need to travel between Africa and Caribbean via Europe, when Africa deserts dust reaches Caribbean.

Additionally, she advice they Africa should question all they were taught in school about geography.

Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by falcon01: 12:11am On Jul 03, 2020
sh3 needs geography

6 Likes

Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by babasolution: 12:54am On Jul 03, 2020
I suspected something like this,I once watched on aljazeera news how some Africans were crossing to the us via from Africa via Brazil on local boats.It was a strange news,I then thought that probably the distance BTW Africa and the south American continent might not be has far as portrayed in contemporary geography

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 03, 2020
INTELLIGENT LADIES give me orgasm,
especially the ones trying hard to improve on their knowledge base and horizon.

I just Love her

MEMORY VERSE:
But I don't believe her 3Hours Time Frame, because crossing the North Atlantic Ocean by air takes roughly 6hrs, so why would the hours shorten towards Barbados and Brazil...? Or Is the ocean now narrowing and emptying into a gutter in Barbados..?
I believe she used papermarker to shorten the distance on a paper. grin grin grin.
She think say na KeKe Journey be this..?.
Although, traveling from countries like Guinea & Mauritania to Brazil will be shorter than traveling from Lagos to New York by direct flight.

7 Likes

Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 03, 2020
falcon01:
sh3 needs geography
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by Openbusiness2: 6:34am On Jul 03, 2020
If we're close, the Caribbean would have been a major escape route to overseas, not through the Libya desert and deadly human trafficking syndicate. There's something between us called an ocean grin

2 Likes

Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by tarantino1: 6:48am On Jul 03, 2020
There's a fookin ocean in between.
What weed is she on? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by TheSourcerer: 6:55am On Jul 03, 2020
Scrub ya brain , Scrub ya brain
Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by vickydankal(f): 7:12am On Jul 03, 2020
If this is confirmed truth it won’t be long before it becomes an option to travel through that route

2 Likes

Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 03, 2020
vickydankal:
If this is confirmed truth it won’t be long before it becomes an option to travel through that route
If you haven't traveled to the AMERICAS, then Visit your GEOGRAPHY textbook
Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by vickydankal(f): 7:28am On Jul 03, 2020
EVILFOREST:

If you haven't traveled to the AMERICAS, then Visit your GEOGRAPHY textbook

Mr lecturer teach me sir
Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by timibare(m): 7:43am On Jul 03, 2020
My brothers en Sisters from Edo state....Dem Lucky en Osariemhen....how ona see this route....I dey reason make we follow dere instead of Tripoli wink grin

3 Likes

Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by tchidi066(f): 8:28am On Jul 03, 2020
timibare:
My brothers en Sisters from Edo state....Dem Lucky en Osariemhen....how ona see this route....I dey reason make we follow dere instead of Tripoli wink grin
Lol, yeye pikin
Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 03, 2020
It is....

The lady is correct
Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by blessedlibra: 8:58am On Jul 03, 2020
The lady is correct, if you calculate the distance from Brazil to Liberia using the Atlantic ocean, it is roughly 2800 km.

2 Likes

Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by timibare(m): 9:03am On Jul 03, 2020
tchidi066:

Lol, yeye pikin
ur cute kiss
Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2020
timibare:
grin
Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2020
Some1 get me compass once am done wit my boat off I got sailing all tru the night...

1 Like

Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by shawnfamous(m): 9:10am On Jul 03, 2020
timibare:
mk we nor go as dust that we came o
Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 03, 2020
CovidVaccine:

Additionally, she advice that Africans should question all they were taught in school about geography.

My submission:

She clearly has no idea what she is talking about. To put it simply: She is displaying crass ignorance of the rudest form.

Read your books, they simply wouldn't. Now, here she is trying to sound really "smart" when she clearly isn't. sad

OK, what if I told her that dust from the Bodele depression in faraway Chad travels all the way to the Amazon? I guess she would automatically conclude that the Amazon is a next door neighbour to Africa. Genius! smiley

I hate it when people try to sound smart when in fact they are not.

2 Likes

Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 03, 2020
blessedlibra:
The lady is correct, if you calculate the distance from Brazil to Liberia using the Atlantic ocean, it is roughly 2800 km.

So...
Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2020
vickydankal:

Mr lecturer teach me sir

Just go and do what he said. Get your geography books and read them.

So that tomorrow, you don't attempt get to America by land. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by KingAzubuike(f): 9:37am On Jul 03, 2020
The lady is absolutely correct. These are things you barely see in the news or textbooks.
Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The lady is absolutely correct. These are things you barely see in the news or textbooks.
...SMH

1 Like

Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2020
blessedlibra:
Although she was talking of BARBADOS.
No doubt BRAZIL is closer to WEST AFRICA than United States.

2 Likes

Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by fr3do(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2020
Rasta woman needa map

1 Like

Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
It can't be 3hrs.
Even if na chartered Direct FLIGHT.
She must have asked a JET FIGHTER PILOT and not a passenger pilot.
The DISTANCE from WEST AFRICA to BARBADOS can't be 3 hrs.

Please revisit your facts again.
North Atlantic Ocean only takes almost 6hrs to cross.
South would definitely take about 4 hrs.
Then extending the trip into BARBADOS and not Brazil will take a little longer...
..... Everything should be between 6-8hrs roughly.
MEMORY VERSE:
When people put up a veritable fact, always make effort to verify. Don't just swallow everything.
Make effort to study.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by idu1(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2020
timibare:
grin

Re: Ļady Ćlaim§ That Âfrica Đesert Dusts Are Reaching Čaribbëan, That Means Āfrica A by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2020
There is a fucking ocean in between. Crossing it certain death without a proper boat and the flights cant be direct as there is no demand for that route. How many west African dey go barbados

(1) (2) (Reply)

Info About Federal Poly Ado Ekiti Post Jamb Result / Anambra State University Ansu Post Utme 2012/2013 / Unijos 2013/2014 Remedial Studies Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.