Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,093 members, 7,946,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (52699 Views)

D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo / D'banj Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2020
They've been through a lot. Maybe they continue to stand strong together.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Samiah33(m): 9:56am On Jul 03, 2020
Dande55:
Rapist
Has he been convicted of it? Nonsense post from a foolish sentimental person

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Dapo if you are truly a raap1st may you get the punishment befitting of a raap1st

If the lady is commiting slander,may God expose her and make an example of her

Meanwhile happy wedding anniversary.

Note that I didn't call you dbanj.i love D'banj as an entertainer,I don't like Dapo that much

In the scheme of things, you don't matter bro.

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Jackipapa: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2020
FYA

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by bukatyne(f): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Dapo if you are truly a raap1st may you get the punishment befitting of a raap1st

If the lady is commiting slander,may God expose her and make an example of her

Meanwhile happy wedding anniversary.

Note that I didn't call you dbanj.i love D'banj as an entertainer,I don't like Dapo that much

Hahahahahahaha.

Divorcing the art from the artist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by SAMBARRY: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2020
dario078:

In the scheme of things, you don't matter bro.
in the scheme of things, not only do I matter, you are as entitled to your opinion as I am to mine wink

I see there are a lot of D'banj fans here and I'm one of them wink

In D'banj voice *Don't get it twisted it's don jazzy again * wink

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Bahamas95(m): 10:16am On Jul 03, 2020
Asadujames202:
Where's her behind?

Can't phuck skinny bit(ches)
I understand you bro.

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2020
Rapist, the average nairalander support it
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Iceyjayz: 10:26am On Jul 03, 2020
Dande55:
Rapist
You Don't have common sense
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Damseldammie(f): 10:29am On Jul 03, 2020
Koko Master.... Love is a beautiful thing

Perfect match
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2020
So beautiful,i hope he's truly not guilty of that rape accusations.
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by adenigga(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2020
Desperado78:
Dbanj and Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow celebrate wedding anniversary amidst rape scandal

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCJ3a9AD8en/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Congratulations!!!

Please, I don't want to hear any negative story concerning the marriage later o.

Wish you blissful marriage till the end of tme.
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Prophet777: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2020
Omo you don make me fall in love....
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by ifko: 10:55am On Jul 03, 2020
The latest rapist in town
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by YEBOmadiba: 11:00am On Jul 03, 2020
Desperado78:
Dbanj and Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow celebrate wedding anniversary amidst rape scandal

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCJ3a9AD8en/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Is she really South African?
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Sylvester98(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2020
Congrats to them
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Nickymezor(f): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2020
Congratz
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by SAMBARRY: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2020
bukatyne:

Hahahahahahaha.

Divorcing the art from the artist.
exaaactlyyy cheesy

You gerrit

That's exactly what those lousy clowns that were quoting up and down failed to grasp
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Tedpgrass: 11:35am On Jul 03, 2020
EastGold:
Hmmm D'banj.

The way gehs dey use rape accusations as weapon now, na to dey carry consent form dey waka o

And possible NDAs.. With a hidden camera recording as evidence.

The gal after signing go talk say she change her mind as you wan enter promised land.. See konjji!!

But man at that point... , you must to waka ooo if u no wan trouble.

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Meggipearl: 11:41am On Jul 03, 2020
Congratulations.....kokomaster
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Stillthebest: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
shocked

The Lady always looks homely, calm and like one with good training with ever always beauty!

But I don't know if she's all of these. Look can be deceptive but defines about 55% of what the owner is..
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Maliqcious:
.. Which bred is your father

Obviously your father failed in the one job he had...to train you up properly. Scallywag.
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Glovoutu(m): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
One of the greatest that ever did it. We where entertained Eja nla alias banga lee. Blessed up
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by gwama2: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
This couple represents the complex of the negro, the black slave who covets the white woman of his white master, this is the reason why the rather wealthy black man always thinks that it is necessary to have a woman very clear of skin. Slave mentality.
For this reason black women continue to whiten their skin at the expense of their health. It's deplorable, my last stab is the bleaching of the skin of blogger Linda Ikeji, too bad.
cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by GospelAkede: 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Finally is out glory be to God
Miracle Signs & Wonders
Click on the link below to download it for free.

https://mino.notjustok.com/track/450157/new-procaimer-miracle-signs-wonders

#Miracle #Signs and Wonders #Deliverace #Healing #RCCG #LFC #Gospel

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by ZooOga: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
gwama2:
This couple represents the complex of the negro, the black slave who covets the white woman of his white master, this is the reason why the rather wealthy black man always thinks that it is necessary to have a woman very clear of skin. Slave mentality.
For this reason black women continue to whiten their skin at the expense of their health. It's deplorable, my last stab is the bleaching of the skin of blogger Linda Ikeji, too bad.
cool cool cool

you have posted well, add in the indian/chinese/brazilian hair that half of these modern day, low-self esteem women tie and glue to their scalps calling it natural and dey be thinking dem look cute. wink

3 Likes

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

I can't keep quiet!

Senselessness must be my middle name.

I am an unbearable irritant.

Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author=FrLukas post=91346986][/quote]

Will you keep quiet!

grin grin

You don start again?

I feel sorry for you guy. You always amuse me.

Guy use your time well, make friends, use the internet positively. Make people happy. Stop deriving Joy in mischief. I don't know your age but I know age is nothing if you determine to change. Positive comments take less energy than all the hatred you post on every thread.

Make people smile.

Your comment irritated me and I am sorry for going hard on you.

Try and change. I know you can.

Remain blessed.

grin
Re: D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
[s]
WILLuKPquiet:

Will you keep quiet!

grin grin

You don start again?

I feel sorry for you guy. You always amuse me.

Guy use your time well, make friends, use the internet positively. Make people happy. Stop deriving Joy in mischief. I don't know your age but I know age is nothing if you determine to change. Positive comments take less energy than all the hatred you post on every thread.

Make people smile.

Your comment irritated me and I am sorry for going hard on you.

Try and change. I know you can.

Remain blessed.

grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Money Is Not My Problem - Regina Daniels / Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! / CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.