Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,601 members, 7,914,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:21 AM

Remedy For Insomnia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Remedy For Insomnia (239 Views)

10 Minute Light Rain And Thunder For Insomnia / What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? / Natural Remedies For Insomnia(sleepless Night) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remedy For Insomnia by Fwendzy(m): 1:57am On Jul 03, 2020
You will be very surprised that Instead of those sleeping pills for Insomnia this wonderful recipe will work perfectly: boil a whole banana and drink the water.

(Natural remedy)

If you are finding it difficult to sleep or your having restless nights of tossing and turning, staring at the ceiling, unable to get more than a couple hours of sleep with boiled banana you not only gonna sleep but also enjoy sweet dreams.

This tea takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and can be enjoyed every night before bed.

Ingredients you need

1 organic banana
1 small pot of water...
cut off both ends of the banana and place it, don't remove the back,just slice into boiling water. Boil it for around 10 minutes.

Next: pour the water into a mug.(sprinkle cinnamon into the tea: This is optional) Drink it one hour before you sleep.

This organic, banana-infused sleep remedy works wonders and tastes so great. How does it work? Bananas, especially the peels, are loaded with potassium and magnesium.

While magnesium helps prevent sleep disturbances, both magnesium and potassium work together to help relax muscles. In fact, magnesium is one of the best minerals for relaxation! Bear in mind, this recipe works only for 100% organic bananas.

My Advice: Bananas that are not organic are loaded with harmful pesticides and since we encourage you to eat the boiled peel, it must be chemical-free.

This tea takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and can be enjoyed every night before bed.

please like and share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remedy For Insomnia by Babakolanut(m): 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
Thanks,is it ripe or unripe banana and can the boiled fruit too be eaten? Pls update me on whatsapp +2349034612092

(1) (Reply)

My Step Mom Is Having A Teeth Problem, I Need A Medication For Teeth Problem / Overweight: The Underlying Factor Of Several Ailments / Every Health Attack Is Not Spiritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.