Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,741 members, 7,979,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:33 AM

Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) (37299 Views)

BREAKING: Matthijs De Ligt Lands In Turin Italy Ahead Of Juventus Move (video) / Gonzalo Higuain's £49M Move to Chelsea Takes a New Twist / Breaking: Navy Seals recused 4 boys from Trapped Thai Cave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by earnit2: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
hmmm
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Babaalajo(m): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Congrats Sane.

That guy and Raheem Sterling dey give me problem for DREAM TEAM league 2020 i swear; but I don buy Sterling and Zaha, so mesef dey Para for the wings, I still come get Firmino and Griezman to alternate for forward. I get Rakitic for midfield, Sergio Ramos sef dey back and other correct players. The game dey sweet me 24/7 especially when I no dey court or I no too busy for office. cool
my current dream league squad are ->( p.cech,) ( s.ramos, )(a.laporte)(,k.walker)(,a.Trent Arnold)(,m.fellaini)(,n.kante,)(a.traore)(g.bale)(n.rigoni)(k.mbappe)(k.benzema)(c.ronaldo)(k.de bruyne) all the players mentioned above are currently 100 na messi I wan buy now
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by XXLMANDIGO: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
How long have you had it and what division are you currently on? Are you using a cheat?

Babaalajo:
my current dream league squad are ->( p.cech,) ( s.ramos, )(a.laporte)(,k.walker)(,a.Trent Arnold)(,m.fellaini)(,n.kante,)(a.traore)(g.bale)(n.rigoni)(k.mbappe)(k.benzema)(c.ronaldo)(k.de bruyne) all the players mentioned above are currently 100 na messi I wan buy now
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by rhodonitestore: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Good Good
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by olabode621: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
congrats
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Successrole(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
better anywhere than city at least one boko boy gone home, still worried on who next to come.
49m for Sane, why EPL team too sale their players cheap but buy buy from their counterparts at very high rate.
am talking about EPL, Chelsea in particular

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Congrats Sane.

That guy and Raheem Sterling dey give me problem for DREAM TEAM league 2020 i swear; but I don buy Sterling and Zaha, so mesef dey Para for the wings, I still come get Firmino and Griezman to alternate for forward. I get Rakitic for midfield, Sergio Ramos sef dey back and other correct players. The game dey sweet me 24/7 especially when I no dey court or I no too busy for office. cool
I dey enjoy this game well too. I get Mertens, Son, Mahrez and Icardi for front. Kevin De Bruyne for midfield, David Silva and Jordi Alba for defence. cool

The game dey give me joy I swear.
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by timilehin007(m): 2:53am On Jul 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:

How long you don dei play am? Abi you use your credit card ?/and what stage are you??

Since November last year, but no day wah no dey spend like 8-12 hrs for the game since that November. For live matches I dey tier 11. For league andl cups...I dey legendary, the last stage since around January. Now if play League, I fit no draw any match or concede pass 2goals....3-4-3 na my best formation...I dey enjoy playing from wing with pacey players lol
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by XXLMANDIGO: 3:02am On Jul 04, 2020
Correct guy 3-4-3 does it for me too.

timilehin007:

Since November last year, but no day wah no dey spend like 8-12 hrs for the game since that November. For live matches I dey tier 11. For league andl cups...I dey legendary, the last stage since around January. Now if play League, I fit no draw any match or concede pass 2goals....3-4-3 na my best formation...I dey enjoy playing from wing with pacey players lol
Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by zzhqhi: 3:33am On Jul 04, 2020
Love football.
Organic fertilizer production process:
In organic fertilizer production linehttps://www.zzhqhi.com/production-line/bio-organic-fertilizer-production-line.html ,it is to be equipped with the different organic fertilizer granulation machine. The fertilizer mixer machine and fertilizer crusher machine to deal with the raw materials.We can use the chain crusher machine,and the horizontal mixer machine to deal with the organic raw materials.Next,when producing the organic fertilizer granulator,the fertilizer granulator machine are necessary to be equipped in the fertilizer manufacturing process.

NPK compound production process:
In npk fertilizer production line https://www.zzhqhi.com/production-line/npk-compound-fertilizer-production-line.html ,we can use the rotary drum granulator machine which it is also to be equipped in organic fertilizer production line to finish the production process of the npk fertilizer granulator.The rotary drum granulator machine generally to be used by using the wet granulation method to finish the production process in npk manufacturing process https://www.zzhqhi.com/production-line/npk-compound-fertilizer-production-line.html .This point is different from the double roller granulator machine that it is usually to use the dry granulation method to produce the fertilizer granulator.

Bio organic fertilizer production line:
There,in bio organic fertilizer production https://www.zzhqhi.com/production-line/bio-organic-fertilizer-production-line.html line,we can use the fertilizer granulator machine to finish the granulation process,the fertilizer granulator machine https://www.zzhqhi.com/fertilizer-granulator-machine-series/ type to be designed different type,we can choose the suitable fertilizer granulator machine type to finish the granulation process.

Re: Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video) by Mryacks: 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
Good player... would have been perfect for Arsenal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iheanacho Demands £200,000/Week From ManCity / I Love My People But Nigeria Is Very Corrupt - Israel Adesanya / Chelsea Coach, Sarri Sent Off, Higuain Furious In Ugly Scenes Yesterday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.