Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,364 members, 7,940,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

How To Learn New Skills To Make Money On Fiveer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Learn New Skills To Make Money On Fiveer (305 Views)

Download UDEMY Digital Courses For Free - Learn New Skills / How To Earn More Than $500 A Week On Fiveer (with Proof) / What Service To Offer On Fiveer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Learn New Skills To Make Money On Fiveer by Digitalstarlite: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2020
The worst single thing on Fiverr

Let's get real here for a minute. It's very easy to screw up on Fiverr. It really is. In fact, if you look at the listings on Fiverr for most services, it's littered with people who have not made a single sale. No joke. I know it sounds sad, but it happens all the time.

It's actually very easy to imagine that you can make money, 5 bucks at a time or $10 or whatever at a pop, on this platform called Fiverr. Maybe they hear about it on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube or some sort of heavily hyped ‘make money online’ blog or ebook.

Predictably, they get all excited, so they fill out a profile, offer a service and they wait and wait and wait. Soon enough, months pass and they haven't made a sale. What went wrong?

The problem is they're selling their time. If you're selling your time, I've got some bad news for you. At least when it comes to Fiverr, you are going to be stuck in a race to the bottom. That is the bottom line because you're not just competing with people from all over the United States. You're not just competing with people from Western Europe. You're also competing with people form the other side of the planet.

We're talking about places like India, Southeast Asia, South Asia and Africa. Those places have different exchange rates and they have different costs of living. If you put all of these different together, don't be surprised if they are willing to work 12 hours for the grand total of 5 bucks. Are you willing to do that?

Chances are if you're living in the United States and your monthly rent is $3,000 that this is out of the question. Unfortunately, this is the kind of unsustainable and losing position you put yourself in if you just settle for selling your time.

You're basically treating Fiverr as a yet another office. That's really what you're doing. You're basically treating it like another job. At your day job, you are trading your time for money. If you don't show up and stay within the physical confines of your office between 9 to 5, you don't get paid. No work, no pay. That's what's happening.

If that is your grand strategy on Fiverr, you are going to fail. I don't want to discourage you. I definitely don't want to depress you, but this is the cold, hard reality. You need to wrap your mind around this for you to have a fighting chance of actually making money off this otherwise amazing, freelancing platform.

What is the alternative? You need to resell other people's services. You need to create service bundles. You need to use other service provider's talents, energy and time to create assets which you can then sell. Those are the secrets to making real money on Fiverr.

To figure out how to do this and get the ball rolling on making actual money on Fiverr, click here.

The worst way to resell Fiverr services

I remember the first time I heard about Fiverr. It seems that the internet blew up because there are a lot of people out there who owns small, digital businesses. These people are constantly looking for talented and skilled people to provide services that they need to keep their businesses afloat.

These businesses range from blogs, drop shipping websites, e commerce platforms, all sorts of service exchanges and your typical online catalog. There's quite a bit of diversity out there, but all these online business people have one thing in common: They are constantly in need of services.

The big problem back in those days was that everyone it seemed wanted to charge a king’s ransom for their services. It didn’t really matter what kind of service they offered-it might even be something as basic as copying and pasting text from one from to another or from one source to another. Everyone wanted to get paid big time. As you can well imagine, this put a damper on the typical blogging business or online publishing set up. It was a very expensive game to play indeed... until Fiverr came along.

When Fiverr hit the scene, people just went crazy because all of a sudden, you have access to a service website where everything is $5. What's not to love?

Interestingly enough, at around that time, there was also an explosion of service providers on the internet. It doesn't really matter where you looked. Maybe you were looking on OLX Locanto, Craig's List and the other usual classified ads suspects.

A very suspicious pattern emerged. Precisely around the time that Fiverr became big, a lot of people started offering freelance services all of a sudden. We're talking about a very diverse range of services starting from writing all the way to graphics design and voice over work.

It turns out that these classified ads were actually just re-posts of services found on Fiverr. This is obvious flipping. They would buy low on Fiverr and then sell high on these classified ads websites and forums.

If you want to figure out how to leverage Fiverr's biggest asset and biggest advantage, click here. It will blow your mind.

Bundle Fiverr services to create assets to sell

A lot of people are under the impression that the best way to use Fiverr is to become a service provider. I really can't say I blame them. After all, this is how Fiverr is promoted and marketed online and offline. People see that there's a tremendous amount of opportunity for local businesses needing all sorts of specialized services to get this type of professional help at affordable rates.

This is the value that Fiverr brings to the table. Regardless of how big your organization is or whether you're a completely online or offline operation, chances are you would need some sort of writing. Chances are you would need some sort of graphics work. Chances are you probably would need some sort of remote assistant to help you run your business better.

If you are based in the United States, you know full well that this can be a very expensive proposition. As general wages continue to go up and all sorts of insurance costs and taxes are piled on to your wage cost, it's not a surprise that more and more employers are looking online to save money.

Employers simply know the total cost of hiring someone. They don’t just look at the wages they have to pay that person. They don’t fixate on the additional costs they are required by law to shoulder like payroll contributions. They also look at the general quality of the help they are hiring and the costs these bring to the table.

Fiverr has exploded in popularity because people can see that it is a great place for both people looking for services and people offering such services to make a deal. Sounds good so far?

Here's the problem. If you are a service seller, depending on your niche and your customer base, Fiverr may be a non-starter. I hate to report it. I hate saying it in the first place. But this is the absolute truth. It's going to be very hard to make money selling something that it takes you 20 hours and all you get is 5 bucks if you're lucky.

That may make sense in certain countries and in certain times and in certain situations. But it definitely does not make sense for somebody who lives in Southern California and has a $4,000 rent to worry about. Do you understand where I'm coming from?

If you want to truly make money on Fiverr, you need to bundle these cheap services to create assets. These assets will enable you to charge a fat premium for the low cost Fiverr services that you have bought. That's how you play the game. That's how you come out ahead.

You take the very best service providers on Fiverr associated with the asset you have in mind. You then look for the service providers and pick out the ones that charge the lowest amount of money. You then get them to create bits and pieces of the asset. You put the asset together then you sell.

To get the inside scoop on how to do this well so you can bank predictably, click the Whatapp button.

Why do people buy turnkey sites?

Just in case you're unaware, turnkey sites refer to websites that are operational but have very little content and have absolutely no traffic. In other words, they are virgin websites. They're very similar to a car you drive off the dealers lot. It hasn't been operated for an extended period of time. If it's a delivery truck or delivery car, it obviously hasn't made money yet.

That's how turnkey websites work. You may be thinking given how spare and basic these websites are, why do people buy them in the first place? You have to understand that putting together a website is not a simple matter of getting the right design, right graphics and putting together some content and slapping it all together.

It would be great if that's all it took. But you have to find the right domain. You have to install Wordpress. You have to install the right theme. You have to upload everything. You have to input the content. You have to tag it the right way. You have to format it. You have to also add pictures. So on and so forth.

There's a lot of work involved. I wish I could tell you that that's all the work that it requires. Actually, there's something more fundamental to all of this. You have to pick the right niche. In other words, you have to pick the right subject matter for this website to make money, theoretically.

Believe it or not, this is actually the hardest part about setting up and running an online business. You have to be in the right field. Otherwise, you are just wasting your time and will end up spinning your wheels contenting yourself with chump change. Sounds harsh? This is reality.

The whole idea of the website is that it targets certain categories of information. People looking for that information will see the content on this website and if its SEO is set up properly, it will attract those people. When those visitors see that type of content, they would also see ads and when they click the ads, that's when this website can possibly start making money.

We need to think big and long term. What am I talking about? I'm talking about you developing relationships. If you want to really make money with Fiverr value added reselling, you need to develop the right relationships with the right influence leaders on the internet.

These are the people with existing audiences that can pass on their brand legitimacy and credibility to you. You're basically recommended by these people. You're basically vetted by these people. When that happens, chances are a lot of their followers would give you a shot. They will give you the benefit of the doubt.

If your Fiverr resold services are up to the job, you stand to gain repeat business from these people and all it took was reaching out to people who already have a following. You may be thinking that this is pretty straight forward. You may be thinking that you just need to go to places like Cognoplus.com, which lists virtual assistants from the Philippines for $30 a day, and you'll be golden.

It's much more complicated than that. While getting low cost virtual assistants is definitely part of the picture, it's not the complete picture. You have to build a relationship. To figure out how this works and how to put together a workable framework to make money by reselling Fiverr services, click here.

What are the steps to building profitable online relationships

The rules are slightly different from building credibility and authority offline. First, you need to grab attention. I am not talking about gently asking for permission or slightly getting attention. I am talking about grabbing it. You have to be assertive. You have to assert yourself and be confident.

Second, get people’s attention with high quality content. That’s right,you have to knock the ball out of the park when trying to get your brand across. You have to deliver solid content. People must be able to spot the value you bring to the table a mile away.

Third, you have to build familiarity with the solutions you are promoting. This goes beyond mere liking and credibility. You have to become the ‘go to’ solution in your niche. Finally, you have to build trust in the relationship so people don’t hesitate to come to you first. That’s how you play the game.

Fiverr killed this lucrative service reselling system through watermarks

When Fiverr first started, it required all service providers to work for the handsome price of $5. That's right. 5 bucks. No exceptions. Everybody has to work for 5 whole dollars and nothing more, nothing less. This applied across the board.

As you can well imagine, when Fiverr launched, a lot of services, at that point, was actually still quite expensive. If you needed a book written, don't be surprised if you had to pay 30 cents per word. If you needed a nice looking ebook cover that has a good chance of turning your book into a best seller, don't be shocked if you have to pay north of $1,000.

The same applies to web development. If you have your eye on putting up the latest and greatest website in your industry niche, be ready to step up with several thousand dollars. Those dollar figures that I just gave you are averages. In fact, a lot of people were making out like Gang Busters back then because they were spending very little time providing services, yet they were getting paid tons of money.

Fiverr destroyed all of that. Even the very best writers could not compete with people from places like Southeast Asia, South Asia or parts of Africa. People would work a full day for what essentially is less than minimum wage in the United States. There was no comparison. It really turned the whole world of freelancing on its head.

But as the old world got destroyed, it also created a new world. This new world is reselling. It turns out that a lot of the graphic artists that got displaced by the ridiculously cheap yet amazingly high quality Fiverr graphics artists found a workaround.

They would find the very best graphic artists on Fiverr and then resell their work output under their own brand. Since these graphics designers already have a track record and existing relationships with business owners, both online and offline, they can command a fat premium.

Unfortunately, Fiverr threw a monkey wrench in this really lucrative arrangement. It turned out that a lot of the buyers of graphics design work were abusing the system. They would order revision after revision of a banner or a logo and then all of a sudden, they would ask for a refund. They would drop the hammer and the poor graphic designer, working out of the Philippines or different parts of Asia like Indonesia or South Asia like Pakistan, India and Bangladesh or Kenya or Nigeria are out of luck. What an injustice.

Soon enough, Fiverr stepped in. If you are ordering graphics, if you have not approved the draft of the banner, header or whatever special graphic that you have ordered, it would have a Fiverr watermark on it. This killed the reseller industry.

Graphic artists can't show this as a first draft to their client. Their client will just cancel the order and go order straight to Fiverr. You see how this works? The graphics reselling segment of the industry used to be big. It was the first to go thanks to Fiverr's watermark policy.

I can't even begin to tell you how many complaints and whining and moaning I had to endure on online forums. It seemed like people let out a collective wail when this policy was first announced.

The good news is you don't have to resell this way to make solid money off Fiverr. Click here to figure out how to do it the right way.

*There will be also be free training on new skills to acquire with competition*

Contact me through the link below to join the free training

https:///2348105651726

Re: How To Learn New Skills To Make Money On Fiveer by Olakunle007(m): 5:27am On Jul 16, 2020
Let me teach how to make over $500 (N200k) per month on Fiverr & UPWORK.

No capital, all you need is your phone and good Internet connection

Message me at https:///x2wsnx.

I promise you will love it.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Paypal Account In Nigeria - Working / Cucumber Farming Materials For Sale In Ibadan / Neatly Used Iphone 8 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.