Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,913 members, 7,876,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Bayern Was The Only Choice For Me - Leroy Sane - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bayern Was The Only Choice For Me - Leroy Sane (203 Views)

The Real Reason Why Leroy Sane Was Left Out Of The German Squad / Senegalese FA To Recall Mancity Leroy Sane Rejected By Germans / Manchester City Star Leroy Sane Dropped By Germany For The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bayern Was The Only Choice For Me - Leroy Sane by OfficialDlh(m): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2020
Leroy Sane has spoken out about his move to Bundesliga Champions FC Bayern.

Sane signed a 5-year contract with Bayern yesterday from Manchester City as he returned back to a league he has once played in.

Speaking in his first interview with the Fcbayern website, the former City man revealed Bayern was the only option for him and he is happy to have signed for the club.

'The talks we had from the beginning were very good. The whole plan they proposed convinced me to sign. FC Bayern is, of course, a very large club and has big goals. And the goals also fit for me, which is why this was the only choice for me,' He said

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2020/07/bayern-was-only-choice-for-me-leroy-sane.html

(1) (Reply)

Aubameyang To Agree New Deal Under One Condition. / More Exciting Moments Await Fans, As #hifl Masterclass Series Kicks Off / NFF Celebrates Super Eagles Star Moses Simon At 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.