Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,949 members, 7,915,749 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:54 AM

Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme (20352 Views)

How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video) / 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 / Trying To Get Tested For Coronavirus By NCDC In Abuja: An Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by GospelAkede: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Finally is out glory be to God
Miracle Signs & Wonders
Click on the link below to download it for free.

https://mino.notjustok.com/track/450157/new-procaimer-miracle-signs-wonders

#Miracle #Signs and Wonders #Deliverace #Healing #RCCG #LFC #Gospel

Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by Web2020: 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
They have recorded in Cross River State. Hope Babajide of TVC and others who wanted it there by all means can now go to bed.
Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by thatigboman: 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
inoki247:
Corona don finally Cross River ooooo
it's been there all along. How did the doctors contract it if not that they treated patients that had it?

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by sonnie10: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Why do they have to send specimen to Abakaliki for the test? UCTH is bigger and more equipped with abundance of medical personnel on ground for any kind of lab testing. The first University in Nigeria to have a Medical Laboratory Science as a degree program. UCTH has been turning out Microbiologists in droves since 1979, why can't they be put to work now.
They even have a Biotech (B.Tech) program now.
Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by Jaysnowkid: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
Finally the politics is complete.
Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by Elmander1983(m): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
I talk it... Whether u got the virus in ur state or not, just admit u got it so u can give the ncdc what they've been yearning for and that's work. Wonder why it took the government of cross river to accept the fact that coronavirus is everywhere.. Lol
Obio4real:

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2020/07/breaking-news-cross-river-records.html?m=1
Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by LAUNGUY(m): 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by Shakaranews2020: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Wow.. My state.

Meanwhile, see the moment Burna Boy's Mother gifted him a car as 29th birthday present

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP33vwryLFw
Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by Area4Area: 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
thatigboman:
it's been there all along. How did the doctors contract it if not that they treated patients that had it?
You be winch o, how did you know what I was about to say?
Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by Hifeylove: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
So they have finally agreed baa?
Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by keko14: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
iyke2ken:
Another lockdown is not an option o.

Let us better behave ourselves, and respectfully take the measures originally prescribed, to keep safe. Avoid gatherings, and stay at home if possible.
Stay home ND die of hunger
Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by ebenezer2O21(f): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Okay now.

They should have kept living in ignorant-denial.

Na so dem just call me this morning say the thing don kpai one of my friend.

Rest on Micky

Are you fed up with the status quo Nigeria is today? Join us here https://www.nairaland.com/5942435/nigerian-youths-lets-get-together Search and join our telegram group (nigerianyouthsaretired) pls retweet and follow
audio friend
audio Micky
Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by SirWarlock: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
sonnie10:
Why do they have to send specimen to Abakaliki for the test? UCTH is bigger and more equipped with abundance of medical personnel on ground for any kind of lab testing. The first University in Nigeria to have a Medical Laboratory Science as a degree program. UCTH has been turning out Microbiologists in droves since 1979, why can't they be put to work now.
They even have a Biotech (B.Tech) program now.
For the same reason the whole state doesn't have a testing laboratory. Nigeria grin
Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by BUGOFF(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
PureGoldh:
Ben Ayade don finally accept NCDC's terms and conditions
grin
PureGoldh:
Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by chukel(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Maranzano:
The government has been living in denial. Thank God for the CMD's determination to put the records straight.
you are the only one who read the content. Disgusting that all those above you lack the mental capacity to read and understand.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by chukel(m): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
Elmander1983:
I talk it... Whether u got the virus in ur state or not, just admit u got it so u can give the ncdc what they've been yearning for and that's work. Wonder why it took the government of cross river to accept the fact that coronavirus is everywhere.. Lol
did you even read before coming out to sound completely off point. Did that statement emanate from cross river State government? Have they accepted they have? The CMD of the federal teaching hospital in calabar made the statement.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by Aphiemy: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
I respect Cross River my beloved State... very decent, civilized and brave set of people. No cause for alarm at all. if my people had COVID 19 since according to some unscrupulous elements in this God forsaking country called Nigeria, why are they not falling and dying on the streets since the sickness is said to killed if not urgently attended to, or is it no longer killing? if so, then what is the worries all about?
Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by Abuzaynab01: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by realstars: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
PureGoldh:
He Never Accept And The Anauncment Is Not From Him But The Managment Of The Univesity Teching Huspital
Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by earnit1: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
ye
Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by edoairways: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
FlipsideX:
I thought the governor said the virus can't enter his state?
He said that the virus is not in the state.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by edoairways: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Francis95:
How is Corona virus a dreaded disease?

Lol just to scare us
Killed a friend of mine few weeks ago. Initially I doubted but now, I am flabbergasted.

3 Likes

Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by Francis95(m): 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
edoairways:

Killed a friend of mine few weeks ago. Initially I doubted but now, I am flabbergasted.
Woaw hmmmmp
Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by sosospence(m): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
Romanoff:
The virus finally Cross River.
It has been there since
Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by sosospence(m): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Yeye Professor..
And this one supposed to be learned..
A man who refuses to carry out tests for his Subjects..
With his useless girlfriend,Betta Edu
Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by sosospence(m): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
thatigboman:
Exactly!
Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by edoairways: 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Francis95:

Woaw hmmmmp
Yeah

3 Likes

Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by morris477(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Because of opening of inter state lockdown virus enter
Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by Godwin02: 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Join my TEN DAYS Organic Rabbits MasterClass
*FEE: #1,000* For the first 20 person's from this group to register.
COURSE OUTLINE:
1. Introduction to Rabbit Farming
2. Bio Security
3. House Construction
4. Breed Selection
5. Caring for newly arrived rabbits
6. Caring for young rabbits
7. Organic Medication Including Chart
8. Grow out management.
9. Common Ailments, Symptoms & Organic Remedies
10. Production of molasses for rabbit.
11. Organic rabbit vaccination.
12. Organic broad spectrum antibiotics
13. Organic bloat cure.
14. Questions & Answers
15. Fostering of kittens.
16. This training include videos and pictures illustrations
17. How to force mate.
Account Details Eroh Godwin 3047465306 First Bank
Date 7 - 17 July 2020
Contact me via WhatsApp; / 234806262626245
Venue Whatsapp

*Free WhatsApp review group* https:///2lSYPaY6Y5g3zPt1sU4Eb1

Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by danzyworld1(m): 12:51am On Jul 04, 2020
Re: Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme by UncletC: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2020
l don't see any truth in this news yet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCCPC Seals Apples And Pears Store For Selling Unwholesome Products / Can A Man Father A Child With One Testicle? / Government Should Ban Sports Betting Halls Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.