Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,545 members, 7,921,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:14 PM

The Lame Warrior Is Healed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Lame Warrior Is Healed (149 Views)

Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb / Popular Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje Flogs The Lame With Clutches For Healing / "The Greatest Distraction For A Warrior Is Emotion" - Toke Makinwa Stuns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lame Warrior Is Healed by AmeLonRo(m): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hello, today my story is about “the lame warrior” and we are starting right now.
Welcome back. Praise is my name. Remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel.
“the lame warrior”
One millennium years ago, their lived a good warrior. The good warrior was kind to everyone and always gave the victory to his people through fights. The problem was that the kind hearted warrior was lame. He was lame on both feet but he was powerful. His power for war could not cater for his lameness. What a life!
The lame warrior had a maid at home who assists his wife. The maid told him she knew a Baba somewhere where she came from who could help him and free him from his lameness. The man laughed and said what type of baba is that self? After a second thought, the lame man was happy and immediately went to the Baba. The Baba told the lame man to go back to his house and lock himself inside for 7 days. That was all. The baba did not ask the man for money, clothe, favour or anything.
The lame warrior went home and did as the baba said. He did not come out of his house for 7 days. After 7 days the lame man became well on his two feet. His lameness left him. No drug. No money. No jumping. No injection. No hospital admission. No water. No special garment. No drip. No surgical operation. Nothing. Just by staying at home for 7 days.
The question now is can you stay at home for 7 days, 14 days, 21 days, 28 days, 35 days, 42 days, 49 days, 56 days, 63 days, 70 days, 77 days, 84 days or more days? If and only if you can stay at home you will not catch COVID-19 and COVID-19 will not catch you. Just stay at home safely. Jo ko si ile re. Ma gbe body e jade. Do it.
Praise is my name.
Remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDNysVoTd7M&feature=em-uploademail

(1) (Reply)

Preaching Vanity Is Kinda A Act. .. / Lagos Digital Party Event Rescheduled, New Date To Be Announced / Tucker Carlson's Top Writer Resigns Amid Allegations He Posted Racist, Sexist Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.