Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,556 members, 7,881,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

House Completed. - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / House Completed. (3043 Views)

Land., Uncompleted House Completed For Cheap Price / Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled / Lands and completed buildings Available for sale Around Owerri legit and safe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Completed. by Handsomebeing(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
kenazuu:
Also, the cost of your building project may differ with locations,
your experience on the subject matter,
the kind of contractor engaged,
types of materials involved and so many other factors.

if the Op says is 19m, is okay by me and others. Our choice is either to rejoice with him or not.

Now on the cost analysis, you cannot have all the details of the money spent considering the pace of the project. FEB to JULY what a good speed.

You can build with less amount you can also build with higher amount.

OP Congratulations. Enjoy your new home.

God bless.

Thanks.
Re: House Completed. by daddy001: 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
Handsomebeing:

Length is 130
With in front is 30 and 60 at the back. It’s wider from the middle to the back.
thanks
Re: House Completed. by FlappaNozzle: 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
Congrats bro, i am really happy for you.

your painting looks very dope and on point.

Please i will like to know what type of paint you used. (product and type)
Re: House Completed. by Handsomebeing(m): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2020
FlappaNozzle:
Congrats bro, i am really happy for you.

your painting looks very dope and on point.

Please i will like to know what type of paint you used. (product and type)

Thanks bro. I used Berger paint
Re: House Completed. by SpicyMimi(f): 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
Greenvaiper:

Correction:the right word is "write" and not "talk" You don't talk on Nairaland, you write.

Secondly, You are in no position to tell me how to write anybody on Nairaland. Am not your family member. Be guided. I may be old enough to be your father cos my 1st child is 24years.
Be guided
Actually we don’t write nor talk here, we type sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Time To Invest In Real Estate Is Now,on A Launching Promo Price / Very Cheap Lands For Sale In Banana Island.....open Here N Call Me / AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.