Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,774 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Nollywood Actor, Yemi Solade Shares Beautiful Family Photo With His Wife And.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor, Yemi Solade Shares Beautiful Family Photo With His Wife And.... (508 Views)

Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos / Yemi Solade: 'Nigeria Is Killing Me! I Might Relocate Soon' / Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Yemi Solade Shares Beautiful Family Photo With His Wife And.... by adebanji261: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nollywood actor, Yemi Solade shares beautiful family photo with his wife and children

Nollywood actor, Yemi Solade shared this beautiful family photo of himself posing with his wife, Hannah, and their two children

CHECK PHOTO THROUGH THE LINK BELOW
https://www.heliotgists.com/2020/07/nollywood-actor-yemi-solade-shares.html

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Mocks DJ Cuppy For Dumping Arsenal FC / “they Keep Mistaking My Winning In Life To BB4 Winning” – Tacha / Ronaldo & Messi Dribbling Skills All In One Ram As It Escaped Its Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.