Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,628 members, 7,972,328 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:06 AM

Ddb Selection - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ddb Selection (752 Views)

DDB Lagos Graduate Internship / Ddb Lagos Vacancies - Any News? / Requesition Of Ddb's Selection Test Result. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ddb Selection by Leks(m): 10:30am On Jun 14, 2007
I'll like to tell guys out there who wrote the DDB Lagos test that e no easy at all o.We were told at the interview yesterday that about 50 people were shortlisted from the 600 that wrote the test and that they are still gonna prune the figure down to like 15.The interview lasted for about 4 hrs,yet it didn't really look like the interviews we've been used to.It's unimaginable the number of jokes we cracked among ourselves-the level of freedom was just awesome.they were actually trying to assess us based on our real character,not some form of make believe attitude most people put up at interviews.I would say it's a beautiful place to work in,u'll love the place YET not everyone'll make it to the finals.As much as we enjoyed it we all knew some will not make it to next week(the final stage)
Am dropping this to address the notion that the selection was based on bias and favouritism.The guys I asked said they knew nobody in DDB.

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Test / I Need Help On Bank Phb Interview, Please. / Nigeria Breweries Test @law School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.