Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,838 members, 7,889,793 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Evans The Kidnapper Is Now Broke And Cannot Pay Legal Fees - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans The Kidnapper Is Now Broke And Cannot Pay Legal Fees (825 Views)

Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Kidnapper Evans Unable To Pay Legal Fees, Trial Stalled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evans The Kidnapper Is Now Broke And Cannot Pay Legal Fees by Yungsam1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
General, Moyosore Onigbanjo (SAN), informed the court that his team telephoned the law chambers of Ladi Williams (SAN) and Co., who represented Evans on the last court date. Onigbanjo disclosed that they were informed that Evans had not “perfected their brief”.

Evans, first arraigned alongside others on August 30, 2017, has changed lawyers more than three times during the course.....

Clickthe link below to continue reading:
https://xquisite360.com/2020/07/evans-the-kidnapper-is-now-broke-and-cannot-pay-legal-fees.html

Re: Evans The Kidnapper Is Now Broke And Cannot Pay Legal Fees by timibare(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Our Men in black don milk am dry....hushpuppi should Jes remain in the US jeje
Re: Evans The Kidnapper Is Now Broke And Cannot Pay Legal Fees by BabaO2: 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Still on this common thief's case? It's too late, they will soon turn him to god to worship
Re: Evans The Kidnapper Is Now Broke And Cannot Pay Legal Fees by Rucheen(m): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Main reason why quitting is difficult.

Hit and squander without savings
Re: Evans The Kidnapper Is Now Broke And Cannot Pay Legal Fees by heykims(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hope his victims got their money back before the lawyers finished it.

1 Like

Re: Evans The Kidnapper Is Now Broke And Cannot Pay Legal Fees by Nostradamus: 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
What's the name of that police team surrounding him?

I don't think they are SARS operatives.who knows the name abeg?
Re: Evans The Kidnapper Is Now Broke And Cannot Pay Legal Fees by Emu4u2c: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nostradamus:
What's the name of that police team surrounding him?

I don't think they are SARS operatives.who knows the name abeg?
IGP-IRT is the name of the police unit that nabbed Evans and the unit is headed by Famous Abah kyari(Don't know if this spelling is correct though)
Re: Evans The Kidnapper Is Now Broke And Cannot Pay Legal Fees by Nostradamus: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Emu4u2c:
IGP-IRT is the name of the police unit that nabbed Evans and the unit is headed by Famous Abah kyari(Don't know if this spelling is correct though)
I see.

Thanks for the info.i know those are not regular police when I opened the thread.
Re: Evans The Kidnapper Is Now Broke And Cannot Pay Legal Fees by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Crime doesn't pay.
I wonder what would be going on in his mind now.
Re: Evans The Kidnapper Is Now Broke And Cannot Pay Legal Fees by Mayng01(m): 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
What do you expect?

(1) (Reply)

Mother Killed And Cooked Her Two Children . / Ex-lover Stabbed In Court Premises Over N85,000 Bride Price Refund / A Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.5 Crore In India Drug Bust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.