Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,168 members, 7,939,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

How Father And Son Impregnated Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Father And Son Impregnated Me (699 Views)

My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / School Son Impregnated School Mother (SEE PHOTOS) / Jean Michel, French Sex Tourist: Slept With 1400 African Ladies, Impregnated 600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Father And Son Impregnated Me by moderngist(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
I was 23 the time that I was schooling in Calabar, and I met a man, he was much older than me, 58 then. This man took good care of me and my necessity. He told me to tell him anything I want, that he will do it for me. He was doing all this so that he will date me. Finally, we started dating and I got pregnant for him. He took responsibility of my son but warned me never to let his wife know about the child.

After I graduated from school, I was posted to Abuja for my service, and there I met a man that wants to marry me. He knew I had a son, in fact, he loves my son. He took my son as his own blood. He promised to marry I and my son.

Months later, I got pregnant for him, and he already preparing for our marriage. We went to see my people, after that we planned to see his own people before this lockdown. So we waited for the lock down to be over. Just yesterday we went to Lagos to see his parent, I saw the father of my son. I discovered that the father of my son, is my fiancee's father. Right now, I'm in the hospital because I fainted. I'm totally confused right now and don't....click to read more..https://eutheniaacademy.com/courses/sage-50/
Re: How Father And Son Impregnated Me by Juliusmomoh: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
U mean you are in the hospital typing this.

2 Likes

Re: How Father And Son Impregnated Me by moderngist(m): 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Julius your mouth no go kilo you

1 Like

Re: How Father And Son Impregnated Me by Ayemileto(m): 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
La click, la bend.
Re: How Father And Son Impregnated Me by ovcwality(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
didn't read, it is not possible
Re: How Father And Son Impregnated Me by moderngist(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

August Alsina's New Single “entanglements” About His Relationship With Jada / 9 Signs Your Nigerian Boyfriend Is Cheating On You / How To Pull Off A One-night Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.