Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,409 members, 7,978,290 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:48 AM

PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council (36217 Views)

2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council / Edo: Inauguration Of PDP National Campaign Council For Edo Election (Photos) / 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by ChoCho54(f): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
Tareq1105:

Recently?
How do you mean?
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by Dansuqi: 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
favour32:
Federal might my foot!
Dem for use federal might capture all states of the federation as APC if e easy.
The game is about to start on a level playing ground.
PDP go "dust" APC!
Na everywhere nai we go arrange secret cameras!
Make we see how APC want take rig the election or the magomago wey dem wan do with Gandollar the ojzji!

Na so atiku arrange secret cameras
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by Dansuqi: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same way Buhari came to Anambra and couldn't win any local govt for apc.

But they bested pdp
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by Dansuqi: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Apc can ever win in Rivers, why did they lose in 2015? The same excuse you will give in Edo

Were they in power in 2015 polls? They will take rivers in 2023
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by collins2good(m): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
Just going through all the comment , so it has gotten to the point where other state governors determine who rules Edo not even the masses. I pity for nigeria

2 Likes

Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by Dansuqi: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Apc with federal might could not win one Local govt.

How many did pdp win
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by Jajaslim: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
Dreal1247:
Nwike, Oshomole nightmare. If there is someone who Oshomole will always try to avoid, it is Nwike. The man is bold, courageous, outspoken, and doesn't care whose ox is gored. He speaks when others are afraid of speaking. Oshomole and Iyamu have been defeated already. Just watch and see as the game continues to unfold.

What’s wrong with some of you igbos. Are you blind?

It’s Wike not Nwike.

If igbo call it Nwike doesn’t mean Ikwerre call it same thing.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Fidelcashboy:
Edo no be Lagos guy,wake up from youruba follow follow ...
oga I be Edo boy so nor tell how politics is been played in my state

2 Likes

Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by vegafbs: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
Edo Election: PDP Appoints Governors Wike as Chair, Fintiri Vice Chair Edo Campaign Council

https://theupdates.net/edo-election-pdp-appoints-governors-wike-fintiri-chair-vice-chair-edo-campaign-council/

Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by Kindledlight(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rolexjerry:

So how did he win against federal might in the Rivers State governorship election?
No wonder they call u zombie - because u can't think normally.

How many times are you going to be well informed that APC didn’t participate in the elections because he knew Jonathan isn’t in government again hence he bought Magnus Abe over.Amaechi tried Bleep his ass with AAC but didn’t receive support from Abuja,one of the reasons of Amaechi and Oshiomole disagreements.
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by Tareq1105: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Asiseeit:
Edo National Campaign

Is it just me that finds it odd that Edo and National are together?
What's national about Edo election

Don't trust Kola Ologbodiyan probably shepe don enter body.
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Tareq1105:

Edo can never be Lagos.

The IGR of Lagos in one month is what Edo State generates in one year.

You cry Tinubu is a thief but we still have more than enough to work with.

Tinubu is the Baba Isale of Lagos state, the custodian of the Road Map of Lagos state that every governor must implement.

Ambode burnt his fingers bcoz he was working outside the Road Map.

Tell me the Road map of Edo State? You can't have road map bcoz you don't have a Respected individual saddled with the responsibility of coordinating and checking deviation against laid down Road Map.

No wonder Lucky Igbinedon suck Edo people dry. Governors just come do anything they like and go. No coordinator to monitor. We can all see the result of lack of coordination.

Tinubu is our coordinator, the Torch bearer, and of course, our own Asiwaju.

Can you sincerely tell me of any of Tinubu contemporary (1999-2007) that's still relevant like him today? No one in the entire South South and South East. That's enough for you guys to think about.
You guys won't cease to amaze me, people that have been championing the 'Edo is not Lagos' movement know exactly what they mean.
Now, look out how you folks have changed the narrative, just to relegate the concept of self-detemination in politics to issues of development when everyone knows both States don't have the same mileage.
I wonder at your defeatest mentality. What's with you people and hatred for 'self-determination?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by Tareq1105: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Dansuqi:

Na so atiku arrange secret cameras

Atikulooooter bought Android phone for all his agents.

He brought Server technologist from Kenya. We're still awaiting Supreme Court judgement bcoz INEC has a server.
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by SaintLucia: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
chrisxxx:
Wike has aura of crowd pulling. I can tell if Wike announces he is coming to Edo the crowd you will see outside to welcome him Will be unprecedented.
People like him like a pastor.
And he couldn't help Tambuwal secure the PDP presidential ticket inside Port Harcourt. He's lucky in the last governorship election in River state cos APC no present candidate. We saw how the AAC guy which Amaechi alone supported shackle him during the election. Imagine say APC come get candidate nko? Wike know say nothing for him with APC governor in that election the more reason why he supported Abe Magnus to scattered APC chance through court injunction.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by ezemme(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
A minute silent in advance for those that'll die during the election.
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by chrisxxx(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
SaintLucia:
And he couldn't help Tambuwal secure the PDP presidential ticket inside Port Harcourt. He's lucky in the last governorship election in River state cos APC no present candidate. We saw how the AAC guy which Amaechi alone supported shackle him during the election. Imagine say APC come get candidate nko? Wike no say nothing for him with APC governor in that election the more reason why he supported Abe Magnus to scattered APC chance through court injunction.

Only a rugged person can do all this you are whining about. Up Wike.
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by MrBanner(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Mypock:
Ok

Evening brothers and sisters, please help out. I'm in distressed situation now. My properties will be flinged outside failure to make payment. Corona has reduced my economic status to nothing. Pity me please and let this shame not befall me. This is my last resort.

6347 8 0 9017
FCMB
Augustine

Mods please pity me. Please don't delete this. Thanks.

Another one.

CC seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Mukina2 Dominique
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by Staro: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
osamz007:
WIKE VS GANDUJE

FEARLESS MAN VS A FEARLESS LOOTER

LET THE GAME BEGIN

Exactly
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by Tareq1105: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
kestor:

You guys won't cease to amaze me, people that have been championing the 'Edo is not Lagos' movement know exactly what they mean.
Now, look out how you folks have changed the narrative, just to relegate the concept of self-detemination in politics to issues of development when everyone knows both States don't have the same mileage.
I wonder at your defeatest mentality. What's with you people and hatred for 'self-determination?

Which self determination? Who's oppressing you? You're running when no one is pursuing you.

It's your ignorance that's hunting you. Check yourselves, I mean you so called youths, check yourselves.

From what I've seen even on this platform, 90% of you are not matured enough to handle any position of responsibility.

When you are in support of a particular position, it's your right but let's share your thoughts probably we can be more educated too.

But what do we have here , "Edo is not Lagos" Whether we like it or not Lagos remain the richest state in Nigeria. And I don't think Edo is closed to it?

The same Edo, Bendel, Mid Western, from old Western Region that Awolowo governed before up to Delta state.

Is that what our so called future leaders should be saying just bcoz someone bought data for them?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by SaintLucia: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
chrisxxx:

Only a rugged person can do all this you are whining about. Up Wike.
Rugged person that can't influence his ally winning the PDP presidential ticket inside Port Harcourt grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by DEXOO: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Wike has already sold the election for N79b sent to him by Buhari. He is an APC mole. If you know you know
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by Jostoman: 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
ProudBoy:
Na now Una go know say Wike no get mouth pass Rivers....
so your party is not sellable again APC can only win election now through the help of security agent, thug and changing of election results.
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by 6digitscomrade: 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
Tareq1105:

What is Secondu, Wike, Atiku and other Tax Collectors in your P apa D eceiving P ikin party to your most mumu Obaseki?

What about your PDP godfather in Taraba state?

I ask bcoz you wouldn't see that.

It's only your Obaseki that can explain what he's gone through and spent in the last 3 weeks.

We shall hear the whole truth at the fullness of time.
very objective thinking but I’d like to ask if this is a pdp thing or Nigerian politics thing... I’m doing a research on zombies...Almost completed..

1 Like

Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by Alwaysachick: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Macro231101:
.Edo can never be Lagos,
But just watch how politics is been played...

Wike is not a coward. You watch how politics is being played. Abuja will do NADA!!!!
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by AntonVince: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
ODJ124:

God forbid !!!.. PDP never again...
APC/Tinubu will win the Presidential election and Rivers Gubernatorial come 2023 and they will Bring out the giant in us

With a Muslim Tinubu, a renowned robber, it'll be a phenomenal achievement if the APC gets 30% of votes cast nationwide...and the 8th wonder of the world if he gets more than 0.0000001% in the SS/SE. cheesy grin

Your satanic party's life-cycle ends in 2023...I can wager half my fortune on that.
By mid-2022, only the Lagos APC and Tinubu's media hirelings will be left with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by Blackking98(m): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Tareq1105:

Edo can never be Lagos.

The IGR of Lagos in one month is what Edo State generates in one year.

You cry Tinubu is a thief but we still have more than enough to work with.

Tinubu is the Baba Isale of Lagos state, the custodian of the Road Map of Lagos state that every governor must implement.

Ambode burnt his fingers bcoz he was working outside the Road Map.

Tell me the Road map of Edo State? You can't have road map bcoz you don't have a Respected individual saddled with the responsibility of coordinating and checking deviation against laid down Road Map.

No wonder Lucky Igbinedon suck Edo people dry. Governors just come do anything they like and go. No coordinator to monitor. We can all see the result of lack of coordination.

Tinubu is our coordinator, the Torch bearer, and of course, our own Asiwaju.

Can you sincerely tell me of any of Tinubu contemporary (1999-2007) that's still relevant like him today? No one in the entire South South and South East. That's enough for you guys to think about.
Slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by morris477(m): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
My problem is with the security they can take instructions from above to manipulate the election in favour of the APC

1 Like

Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by Blackking98(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
SaintLucia:
And he couldn't help Tambuwal secure the PDP presidential ticket inside Port Harcourt. He's lucky in the last governorship election in River state cos APC no present candidate. We saw how the AAC guy which Amaechi alone supported shackle him during the election. Imagine say APC come get candidate nko? Wike no say nothing for him with APC governor in that election the more reason why he supported Abe Magnus to scattered APC chance through court injunction.

700k vote gap is shackle?
You're not bright
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by inereunwa1(m): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
ODJ124:
with Wat am seeing.... PDP might lose edo .... when Federal might +political heavyweight of APC storms Edo ehn... Even wike will confirm..

Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by xtian234(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author=osamz007 post=91345600]WIKE VS GANDUJE

FEARLESS MAN VS A FEARLESS LOOTER

LET THE GAME BEGIN[/quote

You cannot compare wike to Gandollar as he's fondly called by kano people. El- rufai rigged his election last year so he's only a trained teacher not a politician. I was in kano when everything happened last year.
Wike is a hard man I could remember he's campaign 2015, he told rivers people to come and vote for the presidency after which they should go back home and relax that the governor seat in Rivers state is his already, las las he won.
Re: PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Alwaysachick:

Wike is not a coward. You watch how politics is being played. Abuja will do NADA!!!!
wetin Wike Wan do, na Wike Wan go vote or what will he do, where does he know in Edo state..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) / 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay / Senate Committee Summons Danladi Umar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.