Stats: 3,200,341 members, 7,974,440 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:01 AM

Kanu And His Wife Amara Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary Today(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanu And His Wife Amara Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary Today(photo) (2986 Views)

Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) / Sam Dede And Wife, Tammy Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary / Regina Daniels Celebrates 17th Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

Kanu And His Wife Amara Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary Today(photo) by damilola4162(m): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Legendary Nigerians football player Kanu Nnwakwo, better known as Papillo and his wife Amara celebrated their 17 years wedding Anniversary today.

Kanu took to his social media pages to celebrate their togetherness and blishfuness in the morning on Friday July 3, in appricating his wife for standing by him for the past years, he said, she is indeed God's gift just as her name is. He also stated that she was a dream come true for staying with him through thick and thin.

Their Union is blessed with three kids, Sean who is 15 years, Lan 12 years and Pinky, 8 years.

The marriage has stood test of time as Kanu was said to have married Amara when she was just 18.

source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/07/03/you-are-truly-what-your-name-is-god-gift-kanu-celebrates-wife-at-17th-wedding-anniversary/

Re: Kanu And His Wife Amara Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary Today(photo) by Juliusmomoh: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Him wife no even fine

Re: Kanu And His Wife Amara Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary Today(photo) by Themainboy22: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Him wife no even fine
But the husband did not complain to you.

Re: Kanu And His Wife Amara Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary Today(photo) by decatalyst(m): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Him wife no even fine

Is that a problem?

If I talk now @klass99 will say I get bad mouth. undecided

Re: Kanu And His Wife Amara Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary Today(photo) by shamsin6300(m): 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Definition of *PERFECT MATCH*
17yrz no be beans oooo.
Re: Kanu And His Wife Amara Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary Today(photo) by Onyi22(f): 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Oh my goodness, the joy of marrying a rich super star is overwhelming, just take a look at her smile, u will agree with me that Ego Amaka..
To the remaining singles, may a rich super star locate us..

Re: Kanu And His Wife Amara Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary Today(photo) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
Amara - beautiful woman - always looking on point. Kanu aka Papillo now looks like an Igbo grandmother.

Re: Kanu And His Wife Amara Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary Today(photo) by Mywd: 1:05am On Jul 04, 2020
Onyi22:
Oh my goodness, the joy of marrying a rich super star is overwhelming, just take a look at her smile, u will agree with me that Ego Amaka..
To the remaining singles, may a rich super star locate us..
Shiloh geng grin

Re: Kanu And His Wife Amara Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary Today(photo) by damilola4162(m): 6:01am On Jul 04, 2020
The lady is beautiful...

Lalasticala, mynd44 help celebrate this legendary player now

Re: Kanu And His Wife Amara Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary Today(photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:15am On Jul 04, 2020
Happy anniversary to them

Re: Kanu And His Wife Amara Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary Today(photo) by IvarTheBoneless: 8:12am On Jul 04, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Amara - beautiful woman - always looking on point. Kanu aka Papillo now looks like an Igbo grandmother.

LMAO. grin

I was about to call an Agbaya who has refused to grow up but your description is far better grin

Re: Kanu And His Wife Amara Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary Today(photo) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Him wife no even fine
Upload your GF pics let see

Re: Kanu And His Wife Amara Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary Today(photo) by ITspecailist94: 9:55am On Jul 04, 2020
Re: Kanu And His Wife Amara Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary Today(photo) by merieam16(f): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Him wife no even fine
bad belle.... make we see ur gehfrd naw
Re: Kanu And His Wife Amara Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary Today(photo) by Witchersunited: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2020
Village girl that left the village but the village didnt leave her

On Amara's Instagram feed, so many awkward pictures, its either you see her panties or you see pant lines

I know kanu tried for her but those development years of poverty is still Embedded within her

See what happened between her and her brother in law, kanu can afford to carry him along but that poverty within her sees it as unfair.

Re: Kanu And His Wife Amara Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary Today(photo) by phemmyfour: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
How time flies: Paul play performed at their wedding.

**Amarachi, pray for yourself.....mosorire o, Eleda mi, mo dupe o
Re: Kanu And His Wife Amara Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary Today(photo) by Tedpgrass: 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
Witchersunited:
Village girl that left the village but the village didnt leave her

On Amara's Instagram feed, so many awkward pictures, its either you see her panties or you see pant lines

I know kanu tried for her but those development years of poverty is still Embedded within her

See what happened between her and her brother in law, kanu can afford to carry him along but that poverty within her sees it as unfair.

Nasttttttttttyyyy!!!

Please be KIND!!!!

She's a pretty woman, who looks down to earth and enterprising....

She's doesn't need to be an Instagram barbie airhead!!!

Re: Kanu And His Wife Amara Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary Today(photo) by Witchersunited: 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
Tedpgrass:

Nasttttttttttyyyy!!!

Please be KIND!!!!

She's a pretty woman, who looks down to earth and enterprising....

She's doesn't need to be an Instagram barbie airhead!!!

she is not a barbie airhead but she is in that bubble

what does she do? fitness and writing books on fitness, because she gave birth and was able to keep her body its some sort of regime to get that? some people are naturally like that, she is most likely like that naturally, cause there is nothing you want to tell me, amara wasn't using gym or under any fitness regime in the village.
Re: Kanu And His Wife Amara Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary Today(photo) by coolflame7: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Him wife no even fine
How e take join yhu

Cardi B Accidentally Leaks Nude Photo / Actress Esther Uzodinma Wonders Why Nobody Is Toasting Her / Actress Judy Austin Shares Video Of Herself And Yul Edochie In Bedroom Moments