Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Electoral Rigging by VIN numba??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electoral Rigging by VIN numba??? (490 Views)

Resist Rigging By All Means, PDP Tells Voters / Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State / Fake Results And Rigging By APC Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Electoral Rigging by VIN numba??? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2011
I registered in Kwamba low cost, Suleja, Niger state. However on getting my Reg Slip there was no VIN(voters identification number; i suppose) printed on the slip, but there were a few others without problems. i complained to the INEC official and was told that the solution is to manually write the VIN numba on the slip, since it was stored in their DDC system but refused to print out in my case. Is this a form of selective registration and part of rigging pocess
Re: Electoral Rigging by VIN numba??? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2011
the rigging tactics is gradually been uncovered

(1) (Reply)

A Victory For Plateau State Peaceful Citizens / Jonathan Tasks Nnpc On Speedy Realisation Of Aok Refinery In Imo / Some Good And Bad Things About Politics With Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.