Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,322 members, 7,974,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:07 PM

Angry Plateau Community Ejects Military As Fulani Militia Launch Sniper Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Plateau Community Ejects Military As Fulani Militia Launch Sniper Attacks (589 Views)

Breaking ! IPOB ESN Launch Sniper Military Brigade- Pics / Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike / Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Plateau Community Ejects Military As Fulani Militia Launch Sniper Attacks by Ukpaka: 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Angry Plateau Community Ejects Military As Fulani Militia Launch Sniper Attacks Kill 40
https://247ureports.com/2020/07/angry-plateau-community-ejects-military-as-fulani-militia-launch-sniper-attacks-kill-40/
-
The community leaders who spoke to agents of 247ureports.com revealed the community no longer viewed the military staged in their communities as impartial security forces geared towards safeguarding them against the invading Fulani herdsmen.

“Their presence in our communities gives a false sense of security to the members of our community. Their presence had never stopped any attacks in the past, and I don’t think it will stop any attacks in the further. We have asked them to leave.” – said one of the leaders of the towns that shares bounder with Southern Kaduna. He also confirmed that the military stations had since been vacated by the military personnel.

“We don’t know the exact reason they left our community but I am very glad. And I know my community members would breathe a sigh of relief because we don’t want a situation where our youths who are angry and frustrated would get into a clash with the military personnel. It is good they are gone”, the leader added while acknowledging the military have been withdrawing from other communities in northern Plateau.
Re: Angry Plateau Community Ejects Military As Fulani Militia Launch Sniper Attacks by slimfit1(m): 12:12am On Jul 04, 2020
Oyo to put faith on Nigerian soldiers even them won't make that mistake. They only deal with harmless people.

1 Like

Re: Angry Plateau Community Ejects Military As Fulani Militia Launch Sniper Attacks by Commonsense99: 12:22am On Jul 04, 2020
shocked
Plateu again? Why don't these fulani militia trace the house of Yakubu Gowon, am sure he still loves to fight for and defend his one Nigg@ area.
This is what Ojukwu told him will happen 53 years ago, this is just the beginning. Rip to the dead.

Defend your selves guys. Nigerian military must never be trusted, they work hand in hand with the Fulani invaders.

1 Like

Re: Angry Plateau Community Ejects Military As Fulani Militia Launch Sniper Attacks by Vision4God: 12:25am On Jul 04, 2020
Compromised Nigerian military

1 Like

Re: Angry Plateau Community Ejects Military As Fulani Militia Launch Sniper Attacks by donbachi(m): 12:42am On Jul 04, 2020
"i pledged to nigeria my country,to be faithful,loyal and honest".
i dey craze?

2 Likes

Re: Angry Plateau Community Ejects Military As Fulani Militia Launch Sniper Attacks by cowardafonja: 1:22am On Jul 04, 2020
Most of the so-called military personnel in that area are members of the Bokoharam that the army recruited into the operation. So there is no difference between them and the terrorist fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Angry Plateau Community Ejects Military As Fulani Militia Launch Sniper Attacks by tobechi74: 1:38am On Jul 04, 2020
Nigerian s do not have trust in military again
Re: Angry Plateau Community Ejects Military As Fulani Militia Launch Sniper Attacks by IduNaOba: 1:56am On Jul 04, 2020
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Document: How AGF Malami Granted Approval To Firm To Steal Crude Oil / Dogara Lied, He Returned To APC Because Of Presidential Ambition- PDP Bot / Why Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crashed, By AIB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.