Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,667 members, 7,975,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:49 AM

What Do You Know About Copywriting? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do You Know About Copywriting? (234 Views)

What They Think About Copywriting / The Truth About Copywriting In Nigeria / Hearing About Copywriting & Don’t Know Where To Start? Begin Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Copywriting? by IbrahimFuad06: 12:39am On Jul 04, 2020
What is copywriting?
Copywriting is the ability to use written words to persuade someone to take an action.

I know you are frustrated regarding finances or probably you don't have enough cash flowing into your business.

I have been there too and I can assure you that you are on the verge of liberation.

Do you know that as a copywriter you are very important to every business which have products or services to sell to customers because you can increase their sales by using effective and efficient copy?
Nobody rejects value, we have left the era of buy buy and there are thousands of jobs for copywriters.

Amazon, Ali baba, Aliexpress, Jumia, etc. all these companies need products description because they know that the better the description the faster the urge to buy. So they all hire a copywriter to do that.

I am going to put you through the process of becoming a copywriter for *FREE* because I see the need to impact people and change their financial life.

A click on the link below will take you there.

You wouldn't want to miss this golden opportunityWhat is copywriting?
Copywriting is the ability to use written words to persuade someone to take an action.

I know you are frustrated regarding finances or probably you don't have enough cash flowing into your business.

I have been there too and I can assure you that you are on the verge of liberation.

Do you know that as a copywriter you are very important to every business which have products or services to sell to customers because you can increase their sales by using effective and efficient copy?
Nobody rejects value, we have left the era of buy buy and there are thousands of jobs for copywriters.

Amazon, Ali baba, Aliexpress, Jumia, etc. all these companies need products description because they know that the better the description the faster the urge to buy. So they all hire a copywriter to do that.

I am going to put you through the process of becoming a copywriter for *FREE* because I see the need to impact people and change their financial life.

A click on the link below will take you there.

You wouldn't want to miss this golden opportunity. Click on the link below to join the group now https:///KhJrVs16Gq09yVK5IsnMS5. Or you can contact this number 08025648947

Re: What Do You Know About Copywriting? by Wyse1: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Lotto, Come In / Apply And Get Your Dubai Visa In Less Than 3 Days / Naira Value Declines Further Against The Dollar & British Pounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.