Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,250 members, 7,970,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:20 PM

The Real Story Of Anini, Nigeria's Most Notorious Armed Robber. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Real Story Of Anini, Nigeria's Most Notorious Armed Robber. (369 Views)

Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) / Full Story Of Lawrence Anini The Most Dreaded And Notorious Armed Robber In 9ja / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Story Of Anini, Nigeria's Most Notorious Armed Robber. by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 04, 2020
Anini was born in 1960 in a village about 20 miles from Benin City, present day Edo State. He migrated to Benin at an early age, learned to drive and became a skilled taxi driver.

He became known in Benin motor parks as a man who could control the varied competing interests among motor park touts and operators. He later delved into the criminal business in the city and soon became a driver and transporter for gangs, criminal godfathers and thieves.

Later on, he decided to create his own gang which include, Monday Osunbor, Ofege, and others, and they started out as car hijackers, bus robbers and bank thieves.

Read up rest of the story and his brutal death
���
https://benblazeng.com.ng/news/the-real-story-of-anini-nigerias-most-notorious-armed-robber

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Police Officer Rapes Covid-19 Patient In Isolation Unit / Wicked: How I Killed My Friend Because I Saw N13million In His Bank Acct Balance / Gunmen Kill Man After Withdrawing N446,000 In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.