Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,121 members, 7,970,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:02 AM

Police In Rivers State Uncover Suckaway Filled With About Twenty Dead Bodies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police In Rivers State Uncover Suckaway Filled With About Twenty Dead Bodies (1682 Views)

Moment Troops Stormed Kidnappers' Den In Imo State, Uncover Roasted Corpses. / Three Jolly Friends Arrested With Fresh Human Hands In Ogun State. Uncover Picx / Dead Bodies Found In Chokocho River, Etche Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police In Rivers State Uncover Suckaway Filled With About Twenty Dead Bodies by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 04, 2020
The Police in Rivers State has just uncovered a suckaway filled up with about twenty corpses in Jesus Avenue, Umuebule One in Etche Local Government Area of Rivers State. The suspected killer and owner of premises where the corpses were discovered is a trader in Ogbunabali Road, Port Harcourt City. The discovery was made when a trader said to hail from Aba in Abia State left the address and phone number of the suspect with his wife upon departure to collect the sum of N500,000 being cost of goods supplied to the suspect on credit on invitation to collect at his(suspect's) house. After waiting for 48 hours without seeing her husband back the wife of the victim was said to have reported to the Police who went into investigation. On interrogation the suspect took the Police to his house where five freshest corpses were recovered from a 20ft suck away exclusively dug for dumping of corpses. The pit said to have been dug in 2016 has about 15 more corpses yet to be recovered. While the wife of the suspect has since abandoned her four children and ran away two grown up children of the suspect have also taken to their heels whereas two little children of the suspect were said to be demonstrating how their evil father strangled his victims in their profane gaze. They hinted that their father sternly warned them not to tell anyone of evil act else he would also apply same treatment to the toddlers. The crime scene is said to be attracting myriad number of people just as The Commissioner of Police, Rivers State Command is said to have just visited the scene this evening.

1 Share

Re: Police In Rivers State Uncover Suckaway Filled With About Twenty Dead Bodies by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 04, 2020
I type this with tears in my eyes. I decided to share say this here because if I need somebody to hear my voice, as I approach my end.
If I write this on Facebook, family and friends will see it and panic will set in, I don't want that. Devoid of our differences, Nairaland is also family to me.
The choices I made in life are mine, but the forces at work are overwhelming. I was weak to their manipulations.
All I ever wanted was to be an Engineer, to make mama proud and take care of my siblings.
Believe me I have Love in my heart. I wanted to just be a better version of myself but nothing seems to work.
When it seems like I am making a little progress, my desires are there to remind me that I am only but a prisoner.
It appears to me that I was created a failure. I failed my family once again, myself, Society and God almighty.
Now I am not afraid of death, I am only sad as I picture the face of Mama, Papa, Brothers and sisters crying while I lay motionless oblivious of everything( I know I will surely hear their wailing from the other side)
I don't want to be judged, but that isn't really my choice to make.
The next 3 weeks will be very crucial to my existence, if I survive it, then I will know that I will grow old and reach 95( I have always told anyone that cares to listen that I will live to 95).
I know they are not reading this now, and nobody that knows me personally is; I just want to tell mom that I love her. To dad; All I wanted was to make him proud. To my brothers and lovely sisters: I love you guys, take care of mom and dad and succeed where I have failed.
To my Nairaland family, God bless you all. I will miss the Afonja's, Igbos, Nyamiris, Brown roofs, red mud, Arewa's(do they even have any special insulting name like the rest of us?)Lala and his snakes, the feminists( feminists are wonderful people, thank God they don't breed well). Lol

I sincerely pray I survive this. Precious Blood of Jesus Christ, Save Us and the whole world. It is never about money believe me and not about suicide either.

1 Like

Re: Police In Rivers State Uncover Suckaway Filled With About Twenty Dead Bodies by XXLMANDIGO: 2:10am On Jul 04, 2020
Trust nobody. Imagine what a man can do to his fellow man... angry
Re: Police In Rivers State Uncover Suckaway Filled With About Twenty Dead Bodies by DaddyRochie1642: 2:12am On Jul 04, 2020
The Should Hold That Man By The Waist And Beat The Truth Out Of Him grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police In Rivers State Uncover Suckaway Filled With About Twenty Dead Bodies by BabbanBura(m): 2:45am On Jul 04, 2020
KELVINWONU048:
The Police in Rivers State has just uncovered a suckaway filled up with about twenty corpses in Jesus Avenue, Umuebule One in Etche Local Government Area of Rivers State. The suspected killer and owner of premises where the corpses were discovered is a trader in Ogbunabali Road, Port Harcourt City. The discovery was made when a trader said to hail from Aba in Abia State left the address and phone number of the suspect with his wife upon departure to collect the sum of N500,000 being cost of goods supplied to the suspect on credit on invitation to collect at his(suspect's) house. After waiting for 48 hours without seeing her husband back the wife of the victim was said to have reported to the Police who went into investigation. On interrogation the suspect took the Police to his house where five freshest corpses were recovered from a 20ft suck away exclusively dug for dumping of corpses. The pit said to have been dug in 2016 has about 15 more corpses yet to be recovered. While the wife of the suspect has since abandoned her four children and ran away two grown up children of the suspect have also taken to their heels whereas two little children of the suspect were said to be demonstrating how their evil father strangled his victims in their profane gaze. They hinted that their father sternly warned them not to tell anyone of evil act else he would also apply same treatment to the toddlers. The crime scene is said to be attracting myriad number of people just as The Commissioner of Police, Rivers State Command is said to have just visited the scene this evening.

Man's heart is truly evil!
Re: Police In Rivers State Uncover Suckaway Filled With About Twenty Dead Bodies by Faber(m): 2:53am On Jul 04, 2020
Homo lupius Homini...
Man is a wolf unto himself...

The problem of the world is not even other lower animals, nature or the unmoved mover...man is the real problem of the world.

Some kind things wey man dey comit sef...dey make God crazy.

RIP To the Dead.

1 Like

Re: Police In Rivers State Uncover Suckaway Filled With About Twenty Dead Bodies by ceeceeuwa: 2:59am On Jul 04, 2020
Jkyoung:
I type this with tears in my eyes. I decided to share say this here because if I need somebody to hear my voice, as I approach my end.
If I write this on Facebook, family and friends will see it and panic will set in, I don't want that. Devoid of our differences, Nairaland is also family to me.
The choices I made in life are mine, but the forces at work are overwhelming. I was weak to their manipulations.
All I ever wanted was to be an Engineer, to make mama proud and take care of my siblings.
Believe me I have Love in my heart. I wanted to just be a better version of myself but nothing seems to work.
When it seems like I am making a little progress, my desires are there to remind me that I am only but a prisoner.
It appears to me that I was created a failure. I failed my family once again, myself, Society and God almighty.
Now I am not afraid of death, I am only sad as I picture the face of Mama, Papa, Brothers and sisters crying while I lay motionless oblivious of everything( I know I will surely hear their wailing from the other side)
The next 3 weeks will be very crucial to my existence, if I survive it, then I will know that I will grow old and reach 95( I have always told anyone that cares to listen that I will live to 95).
I know they are not reading this now, and nobody that knows me personally is; I just want to tell mom that I love her. To dad; All I wanted was to make him proud. To my brothers and lovely sisters: I love you guys, take care of mom and dad and succeed where I have failed.
To my Nairaland family, God bless you all. I will miss the Afonja's, Igbos, Nyamiris, Brown roofs, red mud, Arewa's(do they even have any special insulting name like the rest of us?)Lala and his snakes, the feminists( feminists are wonderful people, thank God they don't breed well). Lol

I sincerely pray I survive this. Precious Blood of Jesus Christ, Save Us and the whole world.
Please, take a pause before you take any rash decision. If you love your family as you claim, you won't want to cause them pain! Remember there are people in the hospital fighting to stay alive. There is light at the end of the tunnel. You will surely overcome whatever challenges you may be facing. This too shall pass!

4 Likes

Re: Police In Rivers State Uncover Suckaway Filled With About Twenty Dead Bodies by Faber(m): 3:01am On Jul 04, 2020
Jkyoung:

I sincerely pray I survive this. Precious Blood of Jesus Christ, Save Us and the whole world.

How this your yeye post...take concern the topic the thread was created for. Don't distract us from the heinous crime, reported by @Op. Finally this life is not for minnows, self-pity no go help ur matter, brace up and fight like a man...if na die u dey reason...abeg greet my grand parents...that side. Remain Blessed

3 Likes

Re: Police In Rivers State Uncover Suckaway Filled With About Twenty Dead Bodies by gentlestdude(m): 4:19am On Jul 04, 2020
diabolical shït
Re: Police In Rivers State Uncover Suckaway Filled With About Twenty Dead Bodies by cornoil(m): 4:25am On Jul 04, 2020
Jkyoung:

I sincerely pray I survive this. Precious Blood of Jesus Christ, Save Us and the whole world. It is never about money believe me and not about suicide either.

Adieu!!! Au revoir. Sleep on beloved.

Note: Greet Dagrin, 2Pac, Michael Jackson, Alliyah, Abacha & others.

1 Like

Re: Police In Rivers State Uncover Suckaway Filled With About Twenty Dead Bodies by Omo9ja147(m): 7:00am On Jul 04, 2020
Jkyoung:

brother what is the problem?
Re: Police In Rivers State Uncover Suckaway Filled With About Twenty Dead Bodies by betonnaira: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2020
na only 20? blog with sense
Re: Police In Rivers State Uncover Suckaway Filled With About Twenty Dead Bodies by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
Jkyoung:

Hello.....

Good afternoon....... cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Locate The Owner Of This Stolen Toyota Corolla / Have You Seen "Emmanuel Arthur"? The Missing Person. / Married Woman Tûrns Into A Cow After Sleeping With A Married Man ( Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.