Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,030 members, 7,939,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Have $100k Of Cloud Hosting Credit For Sale - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Have $100k Of Cloud Hosting Credit For Sale (498 Views)

Best Cloud Hosting In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have $100k Of Cloud Hosting Credit For Sale by Mikel4xrist(m): 2:23am On Jul 04, 2020
Hello friends. I won tons of cloud credits in a competition and I'm willing to sell my cloud accounts to anyone who's working on blockchain or any project.

I have $100,000 in IBM cloud, $20,000 in AWS and $100,000 in Google Cloud credits. If you're interested in buying the account, why not hit me up....

Trust me, the prices for them are very very cheap, and you can get it for very cheap price... If you are a developer and you build websites for people, this can handle over 100 websites and you'd be untouched... Good for you if you're planning to become a local host

Send me a message on WhatsApp.... My phone number is 2347012688668... Let's talk
Re: I Have $100k Of Cloud Hosting Credit For Sale by Hencruz: 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
This is my account balance with Hostwind.com (a web hosting company based in the US). I have an account balance of $223.26, anybody ready to buy the account, please contact me. They are a very reliable and fast webhosting company.

You can use the balance to purchase other services like webhosting, VPS, domain names, cloud storage, etc.

You also benefit from the continued depreciation of the naira

The account credit is already in dollars but you can pay me in naira. DM me If interested @hencruzfx

Re: I Have $100k Of Cloud Hosting Credit For Sale by thanksjosh005: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
[p]☝ No skin tone[/p]

(1) (Reply)

New Webpage Maker V 3.2 Software / Website Design & Computer Engineering Training For Just 5,000 (5k) / Want A World-class E-commerce Website?? Check Here For Our Offers ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.