Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,007 members, 7,976,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:29 PM

New Video: Splufik! (by The Workerman Movement) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Video: Splufik! (by The Workerman Movement) (1623 Views)

New Video: Amarachi - Get Down / New Video: P-square – Beautiful Onyinye Ft. Rick Ross. [download] + Audio / Davido - Ekuro (new Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Video: Splufik! (by The Workerman Movement) by frijos1: 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2011
Splufik! is yet another video from the group (The Workerman Movement aka Workerholiks) headed by ace-comedian Koffi. The group is made up of five talented young Nigerians namely Koffi, Yeankeys, affroholic, Outshine and the first lady of the group Boomerang.

The Workerman Movement released their debut album titled "12 Sessions, 5 Mics: All Eyes Open last year. Let me mention here that if you don't have a copy by now you're on a loooong thing LOL! The album is packed with very nice and meaningful songs (my favorite is "Sink Or Swim because it gives you hope and encourages you to keep on, don't give up no matter your present condition).

Altogether, they have released a total of six (6) videos and they are all of high quality.

For more info on this group you can please go to www.workerholiks.com

Re: New Video: Splufik! (by The Workerman Movement) by hevysomtin(m): 9:39am On Feb 02, 2011
fri_jos:

Splufik! is yet another video from the group (The Workerman Movement aka Workerholiks) headed by ace-comedian Koffi. The group is made up of five talented young Nigerians namely Koffi, Yeankeys, affroholic, Outshine and the first lady of the group Boomerang.

The Workerman Movement released their debut album titled "12 Sessions, 5 Mics: All Eyes Open last year. Let me mention here that if you don't have a copy by now you're on a loooong thing LOL! The album is packed with very nice and meaningful songs (my favorite is "Sink Or Swim because it gives you hope and encourages you to keep on, don't give up no matter your present condition).

Altogether, they have released a total of six (6) videos and they are all of high quality.

For more info on this group you can please go to www.workerholiks.com

Nice write up frijos, btw why did u sign up with a new username? I like this workerman movement group, download link pls
Re: New Video: Splufik! (by The Workerman Movement) by frijos1: 10:44am On Feb 02, 2011
@hevysomtin, frijos was arrested for spamming grin
Re: New Video: Splufik! (by The Workerman Movement) by frijos1: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2011
This is the link to the splufik! video, i'd have loved to upload it on youtube but no time yet. This is for those of you that have fast internet speed to download files because it's 40 mb but trust me it's worth your time. pls follow the link below to download and enjoy. Thanks!

http://hotfile.com/dl/100461867/889c91d/splufik.mp4.html
Re: New Video: Splufik! (by The Workerman Movement) by hevysomtin(m): 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2011
nice frijos, sorry fri_jos lol. the video looks very nice but it's just a preview. can't wait for the full video, splufik! kiss
Re: New Video: Splufik! (by The Workerman Movement) by frijos1: 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2011
LOL@ fri_jos . yeah it's a preview, the full video will be launched marched 11, 2011. Meanwhile, here is the youtube link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyEN4AYWM9Q enjoy! Splufik gan! cool
Re: New Video: Splufik! (by The Workerman Movement) by frijos1: 10:18am On Feb 03, 2011
I have always admired ace-comedian Koffi for his hardwork and creativity. I've always known that he'll be a great person right from his days on "Twilight Zone". cool
Re: New Video: Splufik! (by The Workerman Movement) by frijos1: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2011
The full video (Splufik!) is ready and it will be launched this friday the 11th of March, 2010 at the Rehab Nite Club V/I Lagos. The video release party starts 7pm and ends 11pm. Club begins 12pm. So come and party with us ya'll! cool
Re: New Video: Splufik! (by The Workerman Movement) by frijos1: 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2011
The video for the song SPLUFIK has been out since March 11th, 2010. I sincerely apologize for the length of time it took me to put it on-line for your viewing pleasure. Please enjoy!

[flash=480,390]http://www.youtube.com/embed/yaNyUIs44aA" frameborder="0[/flash]" allowfullscreen>
Re: New Video: Splufik! (by The Workerman Movement) by frijos1: 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2011
Or better yet follow the youtube link!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaNyUIs44aA
Re: New Video: Splufik! (by The Workerman Movement) by frijos1: 7:21am On Apr 08, 2011
splufik! :d

(1) (Reply)

Sojay - Adorn Cover + others / Download Slim-joe Ft Figo-m Be My Boo / Olamide Vs. Dagrin: Lyrically Examined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.