Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,020 members, 7,919,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:15 AM

I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd (2671 Views)

Girl Who Waz Crying For Psquare Her Boyfrnd's Bestfrnd Has A Message For Her. / This Kiss Though,caption This Pics Of Oshiomole N His New Bride / Akops N His Z10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:25am On Feb 02, 2011
Shakara. . . . . .where art thou. . . . . . Oooppppsssss . . I forgot the 50 hit combo took you out. . . .
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by bashydemy(m): 6:38am On Feb 02, 2011
@OP why did you start a thread that is about sending you to grave? see as ID finish you and you respond OMG ID you be real badosky
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by shakara4u(m): 9:48am On Feb 02, 2011
*struggles to wake up* *hears another bomb* *OH GOD!!! *faints*
hehehehehee, wake up man,

Shakara. . . . . .where art thou. . . . . . Oooppppsssss . . I forgot the 50 hit combo took you out. . . .

never argue with fools(esp ladies)will always bring u down to thier level and beat u wit xperinece, besides too busy,so??got to ignore her
@OP why did you start a thread that is about sending you to grave? see as ID finish you and you respond OMG ID you be real badosky

never knew sumoone goes by the username[b] I.D [/b]on NL(or mayb sum busybody tring to get my attention)

outside these, wonder why am getting the notifications,
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by bashydemy(m): 10:55am On Feb 02, 2011
^^ your getting the notification cos your on the thread and you start the thread remember?
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by shakara4u(m): 11:48am On Feb 02, 2011
yea, sure i did,

but wen some dumbass can't say somethign constructive n i keep gettin notifications,

pisses me off, how far jare, tensed nyt on EPL ryt?
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by bashydemy(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2011
well happy with the result bro
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by shakara4u(m): 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2011
we all won, but cant wait to see u guys slimp though,

they are gradually becomin invisible
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by Idowuogbo(f): 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2011
shakara4u:

never argue with fools(esp ladies)will always bring u down to thier level and beat u wit xperinece, besides too busy,so??got to ignore her
never knew sumoone goes by the username[b] I.D [/b]on NL(or mayb sum busybody tring to get my attention)

outside these, wonder why am getting the notifications,

u d biggest anuss ever , blawwdy ekpah
u strt a thread on me and sey u dont want to reply , your brain stil dey purge abi or beta still its frozen like dem freeze u wen u was an embryo ,me seek an attention from dementia patient like u  , am sure u dropped as a baby heddiot  angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by bashydemy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2011
i don tire for this 2 couples oooo
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by Nelson6(m): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2011
fight! fight! fight! lolz kip it rowln grin cheesy
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by Idowuogbo(f): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2011
^ naughtie boi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by KDK(m): 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2011
@ Bashy n Nelson, How far nau?

@ OP, I told u Badosky is always watching smiley smiley smiley
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by Idowuogbo(f): 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2011
^everly watching my sugar banana kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by shakara4u(m): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2011
to my[b] I.D[/b] means IDIOT.,

reason i choosed it, coz the gal in question I.D really acted foolish n greedy,

so if u want it,then all good, I.D(IDIOT)!!!
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by bright007(f): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2011
@shakara4u,i use to think u were a F
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by shakara4u(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2011
bright i b strong muscular man,

to my I.D means .,

wrote[b] I.D.I.O.T!!!!![/b]

na everytin this pple go moderate, a slowpoke is tryin to act like one,they shld allow me type it to her face
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by shakara4u(m): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2011
Little Tommy is attending a horse auction with his father. He watched as his father moved from horse to horse, running his hands up and down the horse's legs, rump and chest. After a few minutes of watching, Tommy asked his father: "Dad, why are you doing that?" His father replied: "Because when I'm buying horses I have to make sure that they are healthy and in good shape before I buy them." Tommy gets a worried look on his face and says to his dad: "Dad, I think the Fedex guy wants to buy mom."
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by oderemo(m): 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2011
old boy y dont u quit recycling this b.l.o.o.dy jokes.
in fact throw away that book you recycle them from.
damn.
eddy murphy killed this jokes mill.x over.
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by bashydemy(m): 8:22am On Feb 03, 2011
@KDK i dey ok jare @shakara cmon forget about this and act like a man jor
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by StudioCFR(m): 8:28am On Feb 03, 2011
Where is the joke?
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by shakara4u(m): 8:30am On Feb 03, 2011
and El dav is here again,

@shakara cmon forget about this and act like a man jor

i hear u jare, how today?
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by bashydemy(m): 8:33am On Feb 03, 2011
shakara4u:

and El dav is here again,

LOL i think say na only me dey notice the guy ooo

[quote author=shakara4u link=topic=596900.msg7657946#msg7657946 date=1296718231

i hear u jare, how today?
[quote][/quote] well just started jare how your night?
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by StudioCFR(m): 8:38am On Feb 03, 2011
im a celebrity people go ever talk bout me. good and bad.
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by bashydemy(m): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2011
LOL celeb my foot and am glad you agree say na you be eldav
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by StudioCFR(m): 8:52am On Feb 03, 2011
Bloody illiterate i no expect u to decode my swaggs. mtchew
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by shakara4u(m): 9:00am On Feb 03, 2011
Bloody illiterate i no expect u to decode my swaggs.
u jst ignorant

[quote][/quote]
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by StudioCFR(m): 9:06am On Feb 03, 2011
Shakara4who do i know u?
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by bashydemy(m): 9:36am On Feb 03, 2011
Studio CFR:

Bloody illiterate i no expect u to decode my swaggs. mtchew
idiotic of the highest order do you need to disgrace yourself on NL everyone know you make nonsense comment, use different ID you need to bury your head in shame mumu
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by shakara4u(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2011
Shakara4who do i know u?

not ur class, u cant know me,

bashy free d boy jor, tot he waz worth my replies,till i saw d dual identity stuff
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by bashydemy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2011
I don free am jor the guy too small for my liking no mind am he dey fear ban that why he open 2 ID
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by StudioCFR(m): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2011
this two lousy faggs no dey ever get tired of talking bout me? mtchew
Re: I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd by bashydemy(m): 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2011
Yes cos you are the worsetest on the surface of the earth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suicide By Hanging / Psquare Ft. Rick Ross / Joke Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.