Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,264 members, 7,943,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Brand Your Business With Our %85 Off - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Brand Your Business With Our %85 Off (163 Views)

Brand Your Business This Ember Month / Brand Your (Rice) Sack 50kg/25kg/10kg/5kg At Affordable Rates / Tara Fela-Durotoye: I Started Makeup Business With N15,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brand Your Business With Our %85 Off by smith102(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
Have you ever wondered why people buy shirts from boutiques that's better than a Gucci shirt but the Gucci shirt would cost 100 times more,and people value the Gucci shirt more,yea it's true,do the math,and the number one reason is one word, "BRAND"

People care about that more than the quality of any product,so your products can be really good,but because your business is not a brand,then you won't get as much sales as you're suppose to,even poor people buy branded soups more than really cheap soups with no brand that are sold in the streets
Branding makes your customers trust you more,it gives life to your business,it gives it a name,a personality,that way people can connect to it and they will find it difficult to forget you

But honestly, branding is expensive,to get just one logo mockup you will pay nothing less than
N2000 naira, but because of the pandemic My company is taking 85% off our branding premium plan,now you can get it for N5000,where you get

1.your very own logo
2.six logo mockups
3.two flyer designs
4.and two videos to promote your business

And I advice you hurry,because this fat bonus won't last long,click on the link below to contact us,and let us give life to your business and give it the professional look it deserves

https:///2349048489919

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Development Expert Tasks Govt On Knowledge Based Policies To Sustain E / Famous-e-books: Over 2 Million E-books With Proper Categorization On All Fields / I Will Drive Traffic to Your Website Or Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.