Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) (37732 Views)

Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi / NASS, DSS, Police Set To Take Over Edo Assembly, Issue Directive To Obaseki / Election Shift: Governor Sani Bello Orders Aides To Return Mobilisation Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Iceberg3: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kriss216:
Their loss!

God bless Obaseki.
God bless Edo State.

Shame on Ambode!

Please leave Ambode alone,he tried.
The people are just hopeless
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by nsesam(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Moles in APC

1 Like

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
demolinka:
He who laugh best, laugh last...abi how una dey talk am

He laughs best, who laughs last wink
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by TheBlessedHero: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
fairfora:

Last laughs, who best laughs he. cheesy
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by demolinka(m): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
fairfora:

Englishian!

1 Like

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Peacemaker5128: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kriss216:
Their loss!

God bless Obaseki.
God bless Edo State.

Shame on Ambode!
are you IPOB?
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Ikemba007: 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
Blackking98:

I thank NEPA and MTN for making this possible grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Jaysnowkid: 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Mole mood activated. ���
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Risingblue008(m): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
Just look at the last name
Smart bank,,,,,I cry in cricket style
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Last laughs, who best laughs he. cheesy
LOL
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by samdaisi: 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
We are just started watching the movies the widow for defection will open totally by September/October and some Weeks to elections.
Again, many commissioner will be defected some weeks to election too

1 Like

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Evidenx(m): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
VERY GOOD, OPPORTUNITY FOR ME TO BECOME AN SSA.. BABA GOD YOU DO WELL Oooo.. \0/

one man's meat is another's fish. hahaha.. lol
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Cantonese: 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
What if Obaseki wins under PDP? No be say work don comot for their hands? Again what is the assurance that Iyamu will take them if he wins?
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
How can you share money to people that has never labour with you in your struggle in politics and you neglected those who fought with you with their last blood for you to become a governor of the state. Watch out more will still return because the way pdp has enjoyed Obaseki apc members who are very close to him have never done that. He should balance the equation else he will loose a lot of fans. What he refuse to give the party that placed him in power, he has gone to give it to those who oppose him in his struggle to gain power

1 Like

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by ChoCho54(f): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
KingMicky3286:
FrankWeb The Serial Spammer is on the way to this tread... grin
My brother, the guy be feeling like he owns NL. Nobody cares about reporting them again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by ChoCho54(f): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
adioolayi:
Edo Elections cannot be free and fair.....Obaseki cannot shame the ruling party, scatter their dada, pitched his tent to opposition party and will be allowed to win....Ha, That will be a great tragedy for APC.

I remember the PDP of old at the centre of power...No one dare do this...by now, just " 6 members" of the state House of assembly would have impeached Obaseki (Yes, they will be dragging the legality at the court of law, but he will be doing so out of office grin grin grin).......Somehow, APC seems more tolerable kind of....That's why I feel they will win Edo by all means, Fayose's Ekitigate will be a child's play.
Let's see how it goes.
Analysts like you failed during Benue elections.

FYI, this is not 1999.

1 Like

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by GospelAkede: 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
https://mino.notjustok.com/track/450157/new-procaimer-miracle-signs-wonders

Finally is out glory be to God
Miracle Signs & Wonders
Click on the link below to download it for free.

#Miracle #Signs and Wonders #Deliverace #Healing #RCCG #LFC #Gospel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by GospelAkede: 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2020

Finally is out glory be to God
Miracle Signs & Wonders
Click on the link below to download it for free.

#Miracle #Signs and Wonders #Deliverace #Healing #RCCG #LFC #Gospel
K

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by ChoCho54(f): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
Fatahlinks:
It will be difficult for the current governor to win a free and fair election. The election has been over shadowed with oshomole vs obaseki crisis. The governor did not perform. That's why they talk more abt the crisis than real issues like his performance in governance
When did political office in Nigeria become about good governance? I hope to see that day

1 Like

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by adenigga(m): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kriss216:
Their loss!

God bless Obaseki.
God bless Edo State.

Shame on Ambode!

You are on point!!!

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Ekpekaycee: 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
Their resignation could mean a thousand and one things.
Possiblity number 1 .. They are to remain in APC to be Obaseki's ear and eyes.
Number 2...Their loyalty to Oshiomole is bound to a covenant.
Number 3....
My phone battery is low. I will be back.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Freshfish4: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
Chai
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by adioolayi(m): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
ChoCho54:
Analysts like you failed during Benue elections.

FYI, this is not 1999.
Exactly my point....This is not 1999 because of APC lead Government reformations.

I am only saying APC can play very dirty if they want to..and it's looking likely.
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
SweetJoystick:
Smart Bank na person name?
May be ijaw man lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Jesusloveyou: 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:
Good riddance. Not everybody needs to join in the change.
you're right, not everyone needs to join in obaseki failure
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by DiagnoPolitics: 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
They are mainly yoruba, a fringe ethnic group on the borders of Edo state. They are bloody minorities. They can go to hell!

Edo no eko. grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Jesusloveyou: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
Gregorian2020:
How can you share money to people that has never labour with you in your struggle in politics and you neglected those who fought with you with their last blood for you to become a governor of the state. Watch out more will still return because the way pdp has enjoyed Obaseki apc members who are very close to him have never done that. He should balance the equation else he will loose a lot of fans. What he refuse to give the party that placed him in power, he has gone to give it to those who oppose him in his struggle to gain power
that is why I call him slowpoke obaseki
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by DiagnoPolitics: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
Peacemaker5128:
are you IPOB?

e pain him ewedu skull. grin
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by SimSify(m): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
ahahnow:
Ivyhairline 
Fcmb 

Whoever owns that account scammed me. Ladies beware. I am still waiting for my wig since March

Use a bank app to know the name of the person.. then go to facebook.. find some of her friends and talk to them about it. and then you call her out on facebook she will be too embarrassed to ignore you..
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by galaxy2020(m): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
The game is up for moles...
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by Dapson73(m): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
This is just a tip of an iceberg. More of such events will unfold as time goes by. More defection looming from both parties. Edo Politicians has started there political forecast. Some will get it right while some will miss road.
I keep enjoying myself with this Edo saga..
Re: 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) by ChoCho54(f): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
adioolayi:

Exactly my point....This is not 1999 because of APC lead Government reformations.

I am only saying APC can play very dirty if they want to..and it's looking likely.
What are you feeling like bro? APC's only headache today is PDP.
They fear PDP because PDP's shadow towers above them, even when they are out of power.

APC northern Bloc wants to retain power after buhari but are very confused about the outcome of denying SW the slot. They are also scared because if PDP fields a northerner after they have conceeded the slot to SW, then it's RIP APC.

Which reforms did APC bring to the electoral process?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? / Parents Storm Schools In Edo To Resist Alleged Immunization By Army(pics) / President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.