Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,966 members, 7,946,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

Happy Black History Month Wherever You Are: Music To Bring In The New Month: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Happy Black History Month Wherever You Are: Music To Bring In The New Month: (632 Views)

Psquare - Bring It On (Official Video) Ft. Dave Scott / Waje, Ill Bliss, Ice Prince And Wizkid Bring In Hhwa Theme Song - Break The Norm / Cool Dance Songs To Bring In The New Year On This Statutory Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Black History Month Wherever You Are: Music To Bring In The New Month: by NovellP: 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2011
For True Soul Music/Hip Hop Music Fans across the World -- For Good Entertainment purposes only, Enjoy and feel free to spread the words, Thank you

As you know already, I couldn't resist not informing you of one more good old school classic soul song worth listening to, if you are a true soul music fan. It's by Danesha Starr featuring Rome, entitled, "As long as I live". Unfortunately this song was rarely played on radio waves back in the summer of 1998 but it became a bit famous in the African Music Community. Wish Ms. Danesha Starr was still singing. Too many good singers out there don't sing anymore. It's just get to show you we all live in a very diverse changing and competitive world. Things changes and that's another reason why the Almighty God is so great. From I (DJ Novell) to you, wishing you a Happy Black History Month (February 2011) wherever you are,

1. Danesha Starr featuring Rome - "As long as I live" -- (Soul)
To listen feel free to copy and paste the link below into
the URL box and enjoy,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hHJiX-zaE4 (Youtube Link), Enjoy.

2. ***Bonus---Lloyd featuring Patti Labelle (Legend) --
"Lay it down (Remix)"
-- New School (Soul and Dance)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWsZXnmXjA0 (Youtube Link)

As the saying goes, "Good Music is certainly good for the Soul."

Wishing you success in your good future endeavours, AMEN

Peace and God Bless,
from the one and only,
DJ Novell aka Novell,

(1) (Reply)

Flavour My Woman Is Gone (music Video) / Recycle Old Crayons To Make Candles / Eedris Abdulkareem Is Back On The Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.