Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,213 members, 7,923,079 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:09 PM

Relationship With God Is Not Only For Ministers: It Is For All Sons Of God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Relationship With God Is Not Only For Ministers: It Is For All Sons Of God! (167 Views)

Apostle Babalola And His Wrong Choice Of A Wife: For Ministers (copied) / Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? / This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship With God Is Not Only For Ministers: It Is For All Sons Of God! by Victoriousmind(f): 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hi friends�

Trust you day went well?

Most of us believers are still living in the old testament era, we have ignored the prophecy in Joel 2:28 that says ” “And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions”

God had already explained how He want his children to live, the above scripture is directed to SONS AND DAUGHTERS, not 5-fold ministry.

Your pastor's relationship with God is not your relationship with God and Jesus died for all. The role of our pastors is to nourish and build us up so that we can be able to build others.

You can hear God yourself! If believers are not putting all the works on the pastors then the church would be a better place.

God wants to have the same relationship He has with your pastor with you! There is no place in the Bible that says God only want to fellowship with some set of people but He want to fellowship with His children. You are a SON OF GOD and your Pastor is also a SON OF GOD.

Don't just go to church for going sake!
The aim of gathering with the brethren is to be:
☑️Equipped
☑️Edified
☑️Till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the son of God to a perfect man to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ

And we have to understand that we all are members of the ONE body but we do not have the same function and you are to use your gift for the church because it is needed.

It is not only the ministers that have work to do in the church, all of us out of our fellowship with God should be active in the church.

This is the reason why you must take your personal fellowship with God seriously so as to be able to bless lives as you have been blessed!

God love you so much!

©️Victorious mindset
Re: Relationship With God Is Not Only For Ministers: It Is For All Sons Of God! by chatinent: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
You said sth about pastors. Please, can you mention one non-fake pastor we have in Nigeria?
Re: Relationship With God Is Not Only For Ministers: It Is For All Sons Of God! by Kobojunkie: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
Good write up@OP
Although I don't want to have same relationship with God that He has with any pastor out there. grin
I don't even believe many of them know that God speaks today like He did to Jesus Christ and the apostles. And I doubt many of them even realize that in Christ's church, no one is set above the other in His Church since we are all children of God in this relationship.
Re: Relationship With God Is Not Only For Ministers: It Is For All Sons Of God! by Victoriousmind(f): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
chatinent:
You said sth about pastors. Please, can you mention one non-fake pastor we have in Nigeria?

�, I am not in the right place to do that. Mine is to preach the gospel!
Re: Relationship With God Is Not Only For Ministers: It Is For All Sons Of God! by Victoriousmind(f): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Good write up@OP
Although I don't want to have same relationship with God that He has with any pastor out there. grin
I don't even believe many of them know that God speaks today like He did to Jesus Christ and the apostles. And I doubt many of them even realize that in Christ's church, no one is set above the other in His Church since we are all children of God in this relationship.

I understand you but you misunderstood me. I don’t mean you should have the same relationship with God but what I am trying to say is God wants to have relationship with everyone. I guess I didn’t put it rightly. I am sorry for that.
Re: Relationship With God Is Not Only For Ministers: It Is For All Sons Of God! by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
Victoriousmind:

I understand you but you misunderstood me. I don’t mean you should have the same relationship with God but what I am trying to say is God wants to have relationship with everyone. I guess I didn’t put it rightly. I am sorry for that.
Other than that, i like the write-up.

I just cannot stand the idea of pastors/preachers etc as role models when Jesus Christ said He is the only teacher we ever need.
Re: Relationship With God Is Not Only For Ministers: It Is For All Sons Of God! by Victoriousmind(f): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Other than that, i like the write-up.

Thank you �

(1) (Reply)

Bible Vs Work / (18). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems / Who What's To Know The Truth About Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.