Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,461 members, 7,917,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:43 AM

I can't satisfy my woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I can't satisfy my woman (4562 Views)

How Do I Satisfy My Sexual Urges Without Him? / When You Can't Satisfy Her Anymore, She'll Look For Options / Dear Men, If You Can't Satisfy Her, Get Up And Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I can't satisfy my woman by Drsnives(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
Take tramadol next time. only she go go share testimony for church
Re: I can't satisfy my woman by SweetCunt97(f): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
HarunaWest:
That's fraud mehn... It doesn't work
You sure? Have u tried blended banana with yogurt?
Re: I can't satisfy my woman by HarunaWest(m): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You sure? Have u tried blended banana with yogurt?
I don't experience PE personally. But people that I know who have tried bitter kola says it has failed them.. I recommend the Banana and Yogurt to then.Nagode
Re: I can't satisfy my woman by FunnyDude(m): 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
lucky999:
please guys I need an advice, matured mind abeg.
I have a girlfriend we have dated for a year now, we do have sex but one-day she start misbehaving and refuse to give me sex.
I tried to find out what could be the problem and she said she is having a bad condition as for the moment, okay I tried to have patience with her and do anything possible to make her feel alright.
after doing everything possible I asked her for sex again she keeps saying why can't I understand her, I tried to remove my mind from that and lose feelings of having sex with her, I never asked her for that again and I never ask her for us to see till up to 3months.
but we usually talk on the phone, I will call her and ask her how she is doing.
my problem now is she later start asking me for us to see that she miss me so much and want to have sex with me, she came we have had sex for two different times now but I couldn't perform well like I use to, I can't last for two minutes, after one round my dick can't stand again. after she refused to give me sex I haven't had a good sex with other girls like the way we use to do, I only go one round with runs girls and move on because I just wanted to pour away some oil, I use condom with other girls but I don't use condom with her.
she complained about my performance because that's not really me when ever we have sex.
I have tried to ask myself what the problem could be but I don't know what to do.
please guys I need an advice.

Sorry. Been there..and surely knows how disappointing it could be for a man.

There's this herb that's been working for me. I do lasted SIX rounds.

It expensive though - cost #7500

If you need one, can help you ship it.

Send a pm

1 Like

Re: I can't satisfy my woman by benzion72(m): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
When she refused to give you sex; being your sex object you go do run ashewo girl. that one too is good grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I can't satisfy my woman by Pweetyccee(f): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Be Careful So That Your Woman Wunt Turn You To A Sperm Donor / I Caught My Neighbors Wife Naked...now This What Happening / My Neighbour Just Died This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.