Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,492 members, 7,911,153 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 06:12 AM

Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles (10215 Views)

Airline Offers Free UAE Tourist Visas For Nigerian Travellers / Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' / Nigeria Government Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya And Seychelles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by SweetT1: 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2011
Ileke Idi,

You must be drunk again. My fore-fathers were the origin of Oduduwa. We send your fore-fathers to Ekiti because of their inability to master the Yoruba Language. They used to Baale before we now allowed them to be beaded kings. I'll school your big @ss if you try me.
Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2011
Sweet T:

Ileke Idi,

You must be drunk again. My fore-fathers were origin of Oduduwa. We send your fore-fathers to Ekiti because of their inability to master the Yoruba Language. They used to Baale before we now allowed them to be beaded kings. I'll school your big @ss if you try me.

Look, Mr. Twia, you cannot come to a Nigerian website and abuse Nigerians.

I'm sure a Ghanaian passport has your name on it. oniranu
Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by SweetT1: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Look, Mr. Twia, you cannot come to a Nigerian website and abuse Nigerians.

I'm sure a Ghanaian passport has your name on it. oniranu

As much as i hate to laugh at your post, you are a clown. I bet you used Ekiti English to write that.
Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2011
Sweet T:

As much as i hate to laugh at your post, you are a clown. I bet you used Ekiti English to write that.

Yes I did, se ke si?
That's why it sounded extra sexy.
Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by OAM4J: 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2011
Nice development.

The Entire Africa should be visa free to each other. The situations/challenges across many African countries are barely the same, there is no need for restrictions IMO.
Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by DisGuy: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2011
Interesting, so does it mean Nigerians can also travel to Kenya without a visa?

Would they be required to show some Allowance on arrival?

I think they should make it cashless if possible so those goons at the airport don't start playing tricks of no change perhaps Kenyan Airways or any other airline should add the visa fees to their ticket price then remit it to the FG

cool
Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by fstranger1: 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2011
Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by ahf(m): 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2011
A lot of people are of the opinion that all those staying in the UK and USA are enjoying the best life.

All those wishing for a visa waiver so they can run there, would be shocked to find out how tough it is there.
Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by bashydemy(m): 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2011
Princek12:

If the U.S. waives a visa requirement for Nigerian citizens, Nigeria will come to an end. You go figure.
LOL if that happen there will be a traffic on air

1 Like

Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by zibby(m): 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2011
ahf:

A lot of people are of the opinion that all those staying in the UK and USA are enjoying the best life.

All those wishing for a visa waiver so they can run there, would be shocked to find out how tough it is there.

As one of those Nigerians resident in the UK, I can testify that it is indeed tough out here!  God has blessed me with a good job and a family, but in general it takes a lot to "make it", whatever that really means.

I really laughed at that comment though, that everyone will 'jar' from Nigeria, lol!  They probably would, too!  

I really wish things were better in Nigeria.  There would be no need for so many to seek greener pastures elsewhere if only we could harness the fantastic resources at home.  Ask why I'm not there to make things better?  There's a long and well-thought out answer to that, but I won't bore you with it unless you really want to know!    grin
Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by Obiagu1(m): 4:18am On Feb 03, 2011
[size=16pt]What about Gabon?[/size]
Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by tausi(f): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2011
Princek12:

If the U.S. waives a visa requirement for Nigerian citizens, Nigeria will come to an end. You go figure.

I think the U.S. as we know it will come to an end!! And maybe get renamed to U.S.N (United States of Nigerians) wink
Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by illusion2: 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2011
http://www.magicalkenya.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=79&Itemid=195

Realy sad,Nigeria's on the list with Afghanistan,Iraq and 'stateless persons'. . . na wa !

Visa Information
A visa is required prior to entry into Kenya. A single Entry Visa (valid for three months from date of issue) will cost US$ 25. A transit visa will cost US$ 10. No Visa is required for Persons aged 16 years and below.

Citizens of the following countries need to have a visa prior to arrival in Kenya;

1. Afghanistan
2. Jordan
3. Senegal
4. Azerbaijan
5. Lebanon
6. Somali
7. Armenia
8. Mali
9. Syria
10. Cameroon
11. North Korea
12. Tadjikistan
13. Iraq
14. Nigeria (residing outside Nigeria)
15. Ivory Coast
16. Stateless Persons

Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by illusion2: 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2011
On Seychelles,it was probably a foolish idea as they have no visa requirements for all countries in the world

http://www.seychelles.travel/en/plan_your_visit/entry_formalities.php

Irrespective of the nationality of the visitor and his or her family members, there are NO VISA requirements to enter Seychelles. However, the following documents must be shown in order to obtain immigration clearance at the Seychelles International Airport:

1) A passport valid on the date of entry to and exit from Seychelles
2) Return or onward ticket
3) Proof of accommodation; including contact details
4) Sufficient funds for the duration of the stay

Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by tpia5: 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2011
where is seychelles.
Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by illusion2: 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2011
tpia@:

where is seychelles.
Google. . . duh !  undecided
Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by fstranger1: 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2011
illusion2:

Google. . . duh undecided

Where is google?
Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by cayesworld(m): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2011
tpia@:

where is seychelles.
One of the loveliest of vacation spots in the world,
Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by Stealthy(m): 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2011
sley4life:

I disagree. I have a Kenya visa last 2months obtained at  their consulate in FCT. Why didnt the Embassy officials disclose to me that Nigerians don't need Visa to Kenya. Or Maybe Nigerians need a visa 2 go to Kenya.
I dont know why that was the case with you. I actually went to the Kenyan consulate in Lagos and I was told I could get the visa in Nairobi, so long as I had a return air ticket. And that's exactly what happened.
Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by Freesia(f): 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2011
I just had a random thought smiley It must have been excellent in the pre-colonial days as there were no divisions in the motherland people just travelled around the continent and intergrated, One Africa!!
Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by Stealthy(m): 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2011
illusion2:

http://www.magicalkenya.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=79&Itemid=195

Realy sad,Nigeria's on the list with Afghanistan,Iraq and 'stateless persons'. . . na wa !

Yeah, but that's only for Nigerians living outside Nigeria (I don't understand the logic though)
Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by sweet9ja: 1:36am On Feb 04, 2011
If we put halve of the effort we put into trying to survive in the so called "greener pasture" into developping our country, Nigeria would also become a " greener pasture" too.
I believe we can do it.
Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by amydonics: 8:46am On Feb 04, 2011
There are no better greener pasture out that here at home,If we put half of the effort we put outside in this country i believe we become the best country in the whole world.
First of all do have something you know how to do very well.
Do you have a better knowledge of what you said you can do.
have you put small effort to make it know to people that you are good at this.
and many more if you need them,
You can become what ever you want to become if you can give your self time.
Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by justwise(m): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2011
amydonics:

There are no better greener pasture out that here at home,If we put half of the effort we put outside in this country i believe we become the best country in the whole world.First of all do have something you know how to do very well.
Do you have a better knowledge of what you said you can do.
have you put small effort to make it know to people that you are good at this.
and many more if you need them, You can become what ever you want to become if you can give your self time.

All you said sounds great but you have to also remember that u don't live in island of ur own, you can't make it easily in a hostile environment, business don't flourish in an insecured environment, where some basic infustractures are lacking.
Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by amydonics: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2011
you can still make something out of hostile environment.
the point is what are you doing or better still what can you do.
Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by playboy19(m): 4:23am On Feb 08, 2011
justwise:

All you said sounds great but you have to also remember that u don't live in island of your own, you can't make it easily in a hostile environment, business don't flourish in an insecured environment, where some basic infustractures are lacking.

Yes business "may not" flourish with lackness of infrastructures in Nigeria but you could still try. I guess that's way better than not having the licence or permit to even try at all in the so called greener pasture
Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by justwise(m): 8:19am On Feb 08, 2011
playboy19:

Yes business "may not" flourish with lackness of infrastructures in Nigeria but you could still try. I guess that's way better than not having the licence or permit to even try at all in the so called greener pasture
. . .and which 'greener pasture' are u comparing Nigeria to?
Re: Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles by seangy4konji: 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
I would love to see Kenya also...Like how much would ticket to kenya cos and is it still visa freeplease advice on the average price of a good hotel also..thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lokoja-Abuja Road Traffic Holdup: Worst Ever! / Photos Of Ibadan Airport / No Confirmation For Payment Made To SW Global LLC For Nigerian Passports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.