Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,965 members, 7,949,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

"Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" (40143 Views)

n-power Batch C: Umar Farouq Hints On Those To Be Enrolled / Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister / Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by Obiwiz(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
Back2Daura:

That is the best. They are our representives
Think again. Try to do it smartly this time. Was it structured to be done that way?
What happened to doing it the way it was arranged to be done? What happened to due process? Why can't we stick to the original script? Must we be disorganized? Lastly, at the constituency or senatorial district level, what is the guarantee that these senators and reps will distribute their given slots in fair fashion to their people? What if they choose to give it to only their cronies and well-wishers amongst the people in their sen. districts? What if they give it to their girlfriends who may not necessarily be from their sen. districts/constituencies at all? We have to start building the will to insist on the right thing. That's the only way to salvage this nation.

2 Likes

Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by helpfindbolu: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by Ayodoni1(m): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
They plan all this together to disengage the current batch A and B.

They know the current disengage batch didn't pass through them ( the senators ) that is why they decides not to give them anything as their exist parkage.

The minister of humanitarian and social disaster management is the most corrupt minister in Nigeria, look at the minister of employment, when this so called our useless senators called him to influence him in the 774000 recruitment, he told them they can only investigate, they can't direct. He told them only the president can direct him, the senators can only investigate if he's doing what he supposed to do or not

Since Osinbajo left hand over this program to this ministry, the purpose and achievements has failed.

My prayer for Nigeria is for military government to take over so that all this useless national and state house of assembly will not be involve. I pray when that time comes, we will not have some one like abasha.
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
That woman alone is a disaster that's why that office fits her ....
Nobody gives what he or she has not...

F.G has increased fuel price again,.....
Nobody wants to talk or do protest but if it was Jonathan era, or anybody else. they will storm the streets and roads because he is from South South or South East.....

We all die here anyway.,...blind politics of Nigeria
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by authority2006(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
SaintBeehot:
Saharareporters and fake news na 5&6

This is even an old news. I guess no slot passed through where you could have seen it and known that it was true. I was the first person to post this info here last month
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by bilulu(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
If I hear any Useless Old Fool
Complain about how our young generation
Party,drink and flex alot
I go slap am... See how your old generation of politicans are putting us in misery and you expect me to come and kill myself.
When your old generation has robbed all the future from young generation.
Leaders of tomorrow kill una there.
I'm done with this shithole calked Nigeria
And you think the best thing is to party and watch them ruin your future....
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by Henri8: 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
You see that woman Sadiya Farouq?
Her level of corruptioness is on another level.
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by authority2006(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ayodoni1:

They know the current disengage batch didn't pass through them ( the senators ) that is why they decides not to give them anything as their exist parkage.

The minister of humanitarian and social disaster management is the most corrupt minister in Nigeria, look at the minister of employment, when this so called our useless senators called him to influence him in the 774000 recruitment, he told them they can only investigate, they can't direct. He told them only the president can direct him, the senators can only investigate if he's doing what he supposed to do or not

Since Osinbajo left hand over this program to this ministry, the purpose and achievements has failed.

My prayer for Nigeria is for military government to take over so that all this useless national and state house of assembly will not be involve. I pray when that time comes, we will not have some one like abasha.

I couldn't agree more. Thanks for this new perspective. Batch A and B were selected randomly online with no connection to political parties or politicians. But this batch C selection process is totally and completely different. Half of the total number to be selected already gone to the politicians.
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by authority2006(m): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
omenka:
I could never bring myself to dislike SR given their penchant for unmasking slease in government from day one. I will always be grateful to Sowore, regardless of our different political ideologies, for the marvelous works he's done in trying to entrench probity and transparency in government.

That said, that I support them doesnt mean I'd swallow any claims they make irrespective of how they make it. You don't make such serious allegation without backing same up with hard evidence, even though we know our legislators and ministers are super corrupt. It makes mockery of the reportage you once were known for.

This is as true as truth can be. Check the date on the attachment below. That was before any media outlet reported this.

Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by idahme(m): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
SaintBeehot:

If you know what happens in MDAs you won't make such statement, see what happened between Festus and the senators recently should give you status of Nigeria regarding recruitment. How many agencies of government even advertise recruitment in Nigeria? You can't mention up to ten I bet you but how many agencies of government and ministries do we have? It's in their hundreds. Don't sake fake news because the news doesn't give your current leaning a good light, I would rather advice you stand in the position that will enshrine good governance which we all yearn for in this country. A country where mediocres have upper hands than the enlightened .
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by Ayodoni1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2020

Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by Khez: 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
I can confirm to this , this is true ...smh
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by dynigoche: 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
SaintBeehot:

stop saying fake news.. if u are one of the beneficiaries of the slot.. just shut up before we will use God/Allah against u
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by ikennamadu1(m): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
SaintBeehot:

E sure me say you no Sabi anything
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by ayo2008: 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
SaintBeehot:

What is fake there?
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by Joshforeal: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
monfizzy:
Nigeria is a waste and a complete mess with no redemption in sight, not in the the next 100years atleast. If you’re a young Nigerian and want to secure a future for yourself and unborn kids please do everything possible to japa from that cesspit. The past, present and future leadership of Nigeria have no interest of the masses at heart and this will never change unless there’s a bloody revolution.
Very true
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by DrClint2207(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
I have always regretted being a Nigerian. This is the greatest risk and sin i have ever committed. God! How i wish You are there seeing me in this mess.
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
omenka:
I could never bring myself to dislike SR given their penchant for unmasking slease in government from day one. I will always be grateful to Sowore, regardless of our different political ideologies, for the marvelous works he's done in trying to entrench probity and transparency in government.

That said, that I support them doesnt mean I'd swallow any claims they make irrespective of how they make it. You don't make such serious allegation without backing same up with hard evidence, even though we know our legislators and ministers are super corrupt. It makes mockery of the reportage you once were known for.
Go open yours and unmask with proofs.
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
authority2006:

I couldn't agree less. Thanks for this new perspective. Batch A and B were selected randomly online with no connection to political parties or politicians. But this batch C selection process is totally and completely different. Half of the total number to be selected already gone to the politicians.
You meant I couldn't agree more...
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by mp3ree: 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
SaintBeehot:

SHUT UP THERE!WHAT IS FAKE NEWS?
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by Nkyben: 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
That why they die upandan nah!
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by Legendguy(m): 12:10am On Jul 06, 2020
What do you expect from minister of disaster
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by Sniper101(m): 12:38am On Jul 06, 2020
In as much as am beginning to perceive this woman as the next Deziani, I still gotta say, she's an MILF grin
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by Majid1990(m): 1:08am On Jul 06, 2020
I must be one of the beneficiary by God grace
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by Akilek: 1:12am On Jul 06, 2020
Contact me for free step by step coaching on how to make money from forsage with or without referral 09014252656 and you won't regret it
And let npower rest
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by SaintBeehot(m): 4:36am On Jul 06, 2020
Bakerdav:
saharareporter doesn't post fake news
They are doing a great job and that fact is undisputed. What about the house they reportedly said Patami bought for his wives, Or Ajimobi house.
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by Kakamorufu(m): 7:04am On Jul 06, 2020
aye lo maye le
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by KingEd: 9:06am On Jul 06, 2020
Make we thank God say nysc no be by slot. Hahaha
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by Jerysinx(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2020
there's a principality in the national assembly...and we're ignoring it for too long!

let's pray
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Nigerian youths,

when you are tired you know what to do,

if you like sit down and be saying "e go better" or "god dey" no worry god go dey dey hmmm your only hope for enjoyment now is death and even that one is based in hearsay.

The people who told you to die before you enjoy are already enjoying here on earth and guess what?
They have never died before so they don't even know what they are talking about either, Goodluck to you.

I hope you dont die only to find out there is nothing at all on the other side and the elites just played a fast one on you to calm you down and make you look forward to dying, while they loot you dry � smiley it is sad but funny. N'ndo

Pls I would urge u to not give up. The situation can still be changed if we have the mindset and will.

I would also like u to visit this group @nigeriayoutharetired on telegram. It a group created for like-mind Nigeria youth who want a change to the status qou.
Re: "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" by hartson(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2020
I don't just know why Covid 19 is delaying to unleash mayhem on this political morons who are feeding fat from the nations treasury.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here / Canada Desperately Looking To Fill 430,000 Vacant Jobs / How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.