Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,777 members, 7,930,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:18 AM

She’s 38, He Proposed After Just 3 Weeks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She’s 38, He Proposed After Just 3 Weeks (452 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She’s 38, He Proposed After Just 3 Weeks by FerrytimCharis: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
He ordered three scoops of sphagetti, one piece of peppered snail, one piece of peppered croaker fish, I moinmoin and a bottle of chilled drink. His bill was 2,850.00.

He sat comfortably and enjoyed his meal. Once done, he walked up to the cashier and handed over his ATM card.

The card was declined He had more than enough money in his account and had used the card earlier to buy fuel.

So what was the problem? The POS didn’t have network He waited almost thirty minutes, he had to get back to the office.

He: Can i bring you cash later?

The cashier said NO!

He: I have to get back to work immediately

Cashier: It is either you give me cash now or I will keep your card here until you provide the cash.

Your bill will be deducted from my salary if I let you leave.

How could any reasonable establishment treat customers this way? He fumed!

She watched the exchange with interest while she ate. They were still there when she finished her meal.

She had cash, She walked up to the cashier and paid for her meal… On second thought she paid his bill too.

He was very grateful, He insisted on paying her. They exchanged numbers!

When she got to the office, She checked him out on Facebook. He was single… Wow!

He called her the next day. She chose her words carefully, She was warm and accommodating.

That evening, he showed up just as she was closing…

He: Can I buy you dinner?

She: I am not dressed for dinner.

He drove behind her. She didn’t invite him in… She took her time to shower and change.

He sat in the car patiently until she was done. She really liked that… He took her to Sheraton’s Karaoke night. She had a swell time.

Why was he still single?

He said he had been unlucky with love.

She took him seriously, It really felt right! And there was something honest about him.

He took her home, Dropped her at her gate. He didn’t even make any moves to touch or kiss her.

As she dropped, she was suddenly afraid “Was that it? I paid for his meal and he took me to dinner!”.

She: I hope I didn’t do anything wrong

He: Why would you say that?

She realized she had paddled herself into tricky waters If she told the truth, she would practically be saying “I am desperate” But she didn’t also want to sound too casual

She: Hug? He did!

The hug said her mind.

He: I will call you in the morning… Even if he didn’t, he had given her a good excuse to call him and say thank you.

It felt better than just waving him away coldly.

He didn’t call!

She found herself looking at the phone every few minutes all day…He didn’t! She decided to wait.

That evening as she closed from work she saw him, He was parked right behind her car. She felt like flinging herself in his arms. He hadn’t ditched her after all…He forgot his phone at home and didn’t know her number off hand.

So he drove over and waited for her to close… How sweet!

She took him to her flat, Cooked for him.

They talked! She was surprised by his composure.

He kept his hands to himself and didn’t even make any sexual moves. She was disappointed!

She has no intention of sleeping with him But she didn’t want to be friendzoned, Not at 38!

He must be it!

The next Sunday, she worshiped at his church. His face lit up when he saw her…

She followed him home afterwards.

He lived alone He was a lawyer, That was all his house told her.

He: I will ask you this only once, you get the chance to answer only once too

She: OK

He: Will you marry me?

Click on the link below to continue reading...

https://luxdigitals.com/shes-38-he-proposed-after-just-3-weeks/

(1) (Reply)

Una Dey Mad! / How To Be "Good" In Bed / When Was The Last Time You Had Sex??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.