Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,676 members, 7,951,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Please I Am Confused Is It Marry Your Friend Or Make Your Wife Your Best Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please I Am Confused Is It Marry Your Friend Or Make Your Wife Your Best Friend (307 Views)

For The Men- Will You Marry A Girl Your Friend Has Been With? / Need A Friend Or More Like A Companion / Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Am Confused Is It Marry Your Friend Or Make Your Wife Your Best Friend by ayoncox: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
Abeg oh, I have been seeing everyone most especially Pastors saying marry your best friend.
I am of the opinion that once wedding is already done with, the most important thing is making your spouse your best friend.

What do you think?
Re: Please I Am Confused Is It Marry Your Friend Or Make Your Wife Your Best Friend by Romanoff(f): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hmmn.

Go and ask those married men in beer parlours why they are always there.

Most don't have a relationship with their wife, they can't gist, they don't have similar interests, na just sex and children upbringing join them together.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Am Confused Is It Marry Your Friend Or Make Your Wife Your Best Friend by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
make your fiancee your friend and eventually make your wife your best friend

1 Like

Re: Please I Am Confused Is It Marry Your Friend Or Make Your Wife Your Best Friend by agbolahan1991(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Both is the right thing to do....
If u have a girlfriend that u are not yet engaged to or u are engaged to, u can make the best out of her by being her best friend..
The sweet talks
The secret talks...
And even if u are married you can make your wife your best friend
Re: Please I Am Confused Is It Marry Your Friend Or Make Your Wife Your Best Friend by Bola146(f): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
It's good to marry your best friend, no lies no secret. So that you can be on the same page

1 Like

Re: Please I Am Confused Is It Marry Your Friend Or Make Your Wife Your Best Friend by harrwix(m): 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ensure you share same interest and views with your gf or wife to be.... else you might wish you remained single

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Ladies And Handsome Rich Guys / Female Bleep Buddy In Abuja / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.