Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,954 members, 7,969,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:40 PM

Can We Pray Together? - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Pray Together? (37699 Views)

Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed / Can We Pray Together? / Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Pray Together? by weebee(f): 8:57am On Jun 12, 2008
@ Olowotee

Thanks so much. You are blessed.

May the Lord step into the situation of the woman who is having that marital challenge in Jesus name. The plan and purpose of God for that marriage will be established. God will build her marriage and the gate of hell will not prevail against it. The peace of God that passes all understanding shall reign in her home in Jesus name.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Adennem(f): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2008
amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by mohawkchic(f): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2008
~OOh God,Arise on our behalf this day in the mighty name of Jesus
We surrender every suitations posted here/in our hearts/lives into your capable hands
Remove every garment of failure and shame in our lives in the mighty name of Jesus. . .amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by cescky(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2008
mohawkchic:

~OOh God,Arise on our behalf this day in the mighty name of Jesus
We surrender every suitations posted here/in our hearts/lives into your capable hands
Remove every garment of failure and shame in our lives in the mighty name of Jesus. . .amen

for me too

AMEN
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Adennem(f): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2008
I said a big Amen, and thanks for your prayers
Re: Can We Pray Together? by mohawkchic(f): 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2008
~You're Welcome Adennem!

~When i started posting in the Religious section,a couple days ago,i never knew i'd be asking so soon for your help in prayers!! Just got a call from back home that my grandmother has been admitted in hospital,i'd appreciate any prayers y'll can offer on her behalf,thank you!

~Heavenly father,i commit unto your hands Tuma Mammy
Angel of God,perform a creative miracle in her life and heal her
I Paralyze the hands of death over her life in the mighty Name of Jesus

~I pray to you oh Lord
in the time of of your favour
in your great love,O God
answer me with your sure salvation
in the Mighty name of Jesus . .Amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2008
mohawkchic:

~When i started posting in the Religious section,a couple days ago,i never knew i'd be asking so soon for your help in prayers!! Just got a call from back home that my grandmother has been admitted in hospital,i'd appreciate any prayers y'll can offer on her behalf,thank you!

~Heavenly father,i commit unto your hands Tuma Mammy
Angel of God,perform a creative miracle in her life and heal her
I Paralyze the hands of death over her life in the mighty Name of Jesus

~I pray to you oh Lord
in the time of of your favour
in your great love,O God
answer me with your sure salvation
in the Mighty name of Jesus . .Amen

Amen

I pray it be well with Grandma in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by atutupoyo(f): 9:27am On Jun 23, 2008
hi all, I just logged on to dis site now after many months, as I was reading what God as done in the life of many I just started crying, God is good and those that don't know him are suffering.

Lets pray for those who don't know Jesus as their personal Lord and savior, for God to arrest them and show himself to them.
2. I need u to pray for me I feel am wondering from God, not as if am doing anything wrong as if am not near God I don't feel his presence and I find it difficult to pray and communicate with God.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by mohawkchic(f): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2008
OlowoTee:

Amen

I pray it be well with Grandma in Jesus name. Amen

~Amen Oooh,she's still admitted in Hospital,but i know God is in Control!!

~Thanks OlowoTee smiley~
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2008
[center]DO YOU STILL REMEMBER THESE PRAYER REQUESTS?

You would do well to pray along for these loved ones. Your prayers'd make a difference
Thanks and God Bless You.
[/center]

Atutupoyo wrote:
Lets pray for those who don't know Jesus as their personal Lord and savior, for God to arrest them and show himself to them.
2. I need u to pray for me I feel am wondering from God, not as if am doing anything wrong as if am not near God I don't feel his presence and I find it difficult to pray and communicate with God.

mohawkchic wrote:

FunmyKemmy wrote:
Kindly pray along  with me for a change of job ( I am a Secretary by profession) or a profitable business to embark on soonest.  I believe according to His words that our 'Labour of Love' He will ever remember.  Hoping to share the testimony with you all.

Lamdec wrote:
Pray for success and favour.Got to go now,talk later.God bless.

olowotee wrote:
Please, I covet in your prayers for a dear colleague of mine in the office who wants God to bless her with the fruit of the womb.

tat wrote:
I have been married for about 8 months now without a child. I know some people will say i should still wait but i have an elder sister who has been married for over 3 years without any child to. I want you children of GOD to join my family and I in prayers that GOD will open our wombs before the middle of this year and bless us and that if this is an attack from anywhere ,GOD should rise up and fight for us.

Secondly, I want GOD to bring to my other sister that is not married her bone of bone and flesh of her flesh.

And that he should give me the grace to come and share my testimony here when he answers these prayer.

Femib26 wrote:
Good day God's people, How has your day been?
Last year, you joined me to pray for a car, i thank God for it. The way i got the car remains a testimony till today.

Please, join me this time in prayer as i search for new and bigger accomodation.

Believe God with me for financial favour; the prizes are killing Good location, peaceful landlord & neighbours.

A place we can worship and serve God.

A bethel!!!

Thank You for your affectionate love and prayers. God bless.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by mohawkchic(f): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2008
~May the Good Lord give Ear to Our Prayers In the MIghty Name of Jesus
~May He continue to Bless us Abundantly
~May our lips and fingers be full of His Testimonies
~All these and other mercies we ask thru Jesus Christ Our Lord. .amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by lamdec(f): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2008
I thank God because he is a prayer answering God,the prayer request I sent about a brother of mine has been answered and I also thank God for my exams and I know he will grant me success.
I also pray that God will grant healing to everyone that is sick or on the hospital bed,and to every home that is about to be crushed down.
I pray that God;s presence will never leave us and we shall coting to enjoy his blessings day by day.AMEN.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by femib26(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2008
Somebody shout HALLELUYAH!!! with me. is good to be back on the block. Sorry, i left on a long assignment across the nation without informing God's people. it was urgent and compulsory. Thank God for me, for journey mercies on the air and road.

Frankly, i saw the good, the bad, and the terrible. We really need to pray more for our Jerusalem (Nigeria). Talents abound but poverty, illiteracy, misinformation,over bearing power of the elites e.t.c are things God must take away from our midst.

Meanwhile, its 1derful to be back. Missed you all. A big well come to all our new entrants, You wont regret being here,Old saints, lets keep the fire burning.

To cap it all, My wife reminded me today, that i ve added another yr to my numerous years.Thanks for our wives some of us wont know when we clock a century.

Please, don't send cards or, , Only prayers and CASH. And accomodation, i still need one.

SHALLOM!!!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2008
femib26:

Somebody shout HALLELUYAH!!! with me. is good to be back on the block. Sorry, i left on a long assignment across the nation without informing God's people. it was urgent and compulsory. Thank God for me, for journey mercies on the air and road.

Halleluyahhhhhhhhhhh! Thank God for the journey mercies and for the preservation of lives!
Really, you're welcome back, sure you brought some goody goodies for the house wink  cheesy

femib26:

To cap it all, My wife reminded me today, that i ve added another yr to my numerous years.Thanks for our wives some of us wont know when we clock a century.

Please, don't send cards or, , Only prayers and CASH. And accomodation, i still need one.
SHALLOM!!!

This actually caught my attention, and I've decided to stop bye to wish you a very prosperous, fulfilling, great, new YEAR.

[size=14pt][center]Happy

Plus

One, [/center]
[/size]

[center]Happy Buff-Day.[/center]

femib26:

SHALLOM!!!

Oga dim ma. It shall be well. . . . I thot you've actually got one, okay. . . . we shall add it up to our prayer list again.  cheesy

Welcome back.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by iou111: 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2008
Amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by mohawkchic(f): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2008
lamdec:

[b]I thank God because he is a prayer answering God,[/b]the prayer request I sent about a brother of mine has been answered and I also thank God for my exams and I know he will grant me success.
I also pray that God will grant healing to everyone that is sick or on the hospital bed,and to every home that is about to be crushed down.
I pray that God;s presence will never leave us and we shall coting to enjoy his blessings day by day.AMEN.

~Thank You O God,Bless You~

~Amen to your Prayer for healing and God's Presence in our LIves!!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by mohawkchic(f): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2008
femib26:

Frankly, i saw the good, the bad, and the terrible. We really need to pray more for our Jerusalem (Nigeria). Talents abound but poverty, illiteracy, misinformation,over bearing power of the elites e.t.c are things God must take away from our midst.

Meanwhile, its 1derful to be back. Missed you all. A big well come to all our new entrants, You wont regret being here,Old saints, lets keep the fire burning.

SHALLOM!!!

~HALLELUYAH grin~

~Thanks for the welcome,WB smiley
Re: Can We Pray Together? by darami(f): 12:43am On Jun 27, 2008
hi everyone, its good to have all you faithful people in here. l thank God Almighty for the gift of prayer.

@OlowoTee
How're you doing? Hope you got my message. Have a blessed day.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 27, 2008
dara-mi:

hi everyone, its good to have all you faithful people in here. l thank God Almighty for the gift of prayer.

@OlowoTee
How're you doing? Hope you got my message. Have a blessed day.

I'm doing great dear, thank you. I got two mails in prayer box, but wouldn't know which one is yours. Nway, I'm sure your great too? cheesy
Do have a swell day and a fulfilling month ahead.

Regards
Tosin O.A
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2008
Updated Requests

Atutupoyo wrote:

mohawkchic wrote:

FunmyKemmy wrote:
Kindly pray along  with me for a change of job ( I am a Secretary by profession) or a profitable business to embark on soonest.  I believe according to His words that our 'Labour of Love' He will ever remember.  Hoping to share the testimony with you all.

Lamdec wrote:
Pray for success and favour.Got to go now,talk later.God bless.

olowotee wrote:
Please, I covet in your prayers for a dear colleague of mine in the office who wants God to bless her with the fruit of the womb.

tat wrote:
I have been married for about 8 months now without a child. I know some people will say i should still wait but i have an elder sister who has been married for over 3 years without any child to. I want you children of GOD to join my family and I in prayers that GOD will open our wombs before the middle of this year and bless us and that if this is an attack from anywhere ,GOD should rise up and fight for us.

Secondly, I want GOD to bring to my other sister that is not married her bone of bone and flesh of her flesh.

And that he should give me the grace to come and share my testimony here when he answers these prayer.

Femib26 wrote:
Good day God's people, How has your day been?
Last year, you joined me to pray for a car, i thank God for it. The way i got the car remains a testimony till today.

Please, join me this time in prayer as i search for new and bigger accomodation.

Believe God with me for financial favour; the prizes are killing Good location, peaceful landlord & neighbours.

A place we can worship and serve God. 

A bethel!!! 

M.T wrote:
I want children of God to joining me in prayer:
*  I want to thank for my life.
*  Lord forgive me all my sin.
*  God let your will be done in my life
*  God connect me to the man of my Joseph 
*  Daddy, have mercy upon me
*  Lord make a way for me there's no way.

Thanks. God bless

[center][size=14pt]

REMEMBER. . . . There is no mountain too HIGH that GOD cannot bring LOW. No Ocean, River so wide nor deep that he cannot path! and No situation we face, that God cannot change. Matthew 7:7.
[/size][/center]
Re: Can We Pray Together? by mohawkchic(f): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2008
~Just to say Thank You For all Your Prayers,My Nan Has been discharged from Hospital,i continue to pray for a speedy recovery for all those in Hospital or Ill health!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by darami(f): 3:05am On Jun 30, 2008
@ OlowoTee

Oh, l'm sorry for the mix up smiley. I'm doing great, Daddy has been so good to me and my family.l believe my testimonies will pile up this place soonest.Thank you.

mohawkchic:

~Just to say Thank You For all Your Prayers,My Nan Has been discharged from Hospital,i continue to pray for a speedy recovery for all those in Hospital or Ill health!

Halleluyah! We thank God for your Nan, dear it's well.God will also grant everyone in the hospital or at home a speedy recovery in Jesus Name.Our God is the greatest physician
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2008
dara-mi:

@ OlowoTee

Oh, l'm sorry for the mix up smiley. I'm doing great, Daddy has been so good to me and my family.l believe my testimonies will pile up this place soonest.Thank you.

No probs Madam, I've rightly replied your mail, maybe you can check it and reply back.

Regards.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by femib26(m): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2008
Col 4:5,6 Walk in wisdom toward those who are outside, redeeming the time. Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.

I’ve dropped in today to remind you that a productive life is a prioritized life. You may be a "jack of all trades," however, unless you master at least one, you’ll not be very productive. And if you’re to master anything, you must "walk circumspectly, not as [a fool] but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil."(Eph 5:15,16). So let’s look as a few ways to "walk circumspectly":

1. Plan your time carefully: Someone with no goal, will always reach what they’re aiming at. And want is that? ANSWER: "Nothing!" Therefore, in order to be effective, you must plan your day, and unfortunately, only one in three people do. Do you get up in the morning with a goal in mind, knowing exactly what you’ve going to attempt to accomplish? If not, why not

2. Stay open-minded: Conditions constantly change; so do methods for getting things done. So, to fulfill your God-given priorities you must develop an e l a s t ic attitude.

3. Pursue your plan: The truth is that most individuals don’t get to their most important tasks until mid- afternoon. They tend to finish off low-priority tasks first, so that they will have a sense of accomplishment. That’s not very smart! Do most important things first.

4. Delegate whenever possible: If you’re going to effectively "delegate," you must avoid dumping or clinging! Dumpers are quick to get rid of tasks, yet give little thought to how well the job will get done, because their goal is to get things off their "to do" list.

When you "cling" to a task, it’s usually because you "think" you’re the best person to do it, whether or not it be true. A "clinger" is often a perfectionist, and "perfection" is never obtainable. Proper delegation calls for being "wise," and secure in who you are before God, and generous toward others. It also means that the job gets done right. And isn't that what your goal should be?

In closing, I want to leave the thought with you that you cannot "prioritize your life" without "wisdom!"

"But where can wisdom be found? And where is the place of understanding? Man does not know its value, nor is it found in the land of the living. The deep says, 'It is not in me'; And the sea says, 'It is not with me.' It cannot be purchased for gold, nor can silver be weighed for its price. It cannot be valued in the gold of Ophir, in precious onyx or sapphire. Neither gold nor crystal can equal it, nor can it be exchanged for jewellery of fine gold. No mention shall be made of coral or quartz, for the price of wisdom is above rubies."(Job 28:12-18)

The truth is that if you lack "wisdom," just "ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to [you]."(James 1:5) It’s free my friend; you can’t beat that price.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by femib26(m): 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2008
"THE LORD BLESS YOU"

"The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face towards you and give you peace" (Numbers 6:24-26, NIV).

God specifically ordered Moses to tell the priests to be pronouncing these blessings on the people of Israel. These blessings are for us today also.

The verb “to bless” is first used in Genesis 1:22 where “God blessed [the first created living things] and said, ‘Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth’” (NIV). There is a similar blessing in verse 28 where God blessed the first man and woman. The idea here is that the blessings of God have to do with multiplication of all good things from God. They are the act of declaring (or wishing) the favor and goodness of God upon others. The blessings are not only the good effect of words; they also have the power to bring them to pass. They are the blessings of the LORD that bring wealth, and God adds no trouble to them (see Proverbs 10:22). Those whom God blesses are blessed indeed. His blessings will be yours this year.

The shining face of God and His graciousness are about His love, mercy and goodness. A Bible commentator paraphrased this second part of the blessings thus: may God illuminate your heart, giving you the true knowledge of yourself, and of your Maker, and may He show you His graciousness in pardoning your sins, and supporting your soul. This will be your portion in Jesus’ name.

The third part of the blessings is similar to the second part: the Lord will turn His face toward us to favor us for good and give us His peace and protection. The Lord will indeed increase and multiply you this year with His goodness and favor.

However, the blessings of God are for His children and those that are keeping His commandments. You also must be ready to do His will in our life.

Once again, the Lord bless you!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by femib26(m): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2008
When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go,

Only 1 of 2 things will happen,

Either He'll catch you when you fall,

or He'll teach you how to fly!

The power of one sentence!

God is going to shift things around for you today and let things work in your favor.

God closes doors no man can open & God opens doors no man can close.

Let God open some doors for you!
Like the gentleman He is!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by mohawkchic(f): 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2008
femib26:

When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go,

Only 1 of 2 things will happen,

Either He'll catch you when you fall,

or He'll teach you how to fly!

The power of one sentence!

God is going to shift things around for you today and let things work in your favor.

God closes doors no man can open & God opens doors no man can close.

Let God open some doors for you! Like the gentleman He is!

~Amen !! your Prayer/scripture was Appreciated,may you be rewarded in kind In Jesus Name . . amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by mohawkchic(f): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2008
~@ Dara-mi Thank You! Have a Blessed day!

~Indeed God is a Gr8 Physician and Healer,i thank God for his mercy!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 02, 2008
Please someone need your prayers. . .

I got a text message from Obanikoro yersterday and he requested that we pray along for a speedy recovery from ill health. Moreso, his mother is seriously ill and has been admitted in the hospital. Please do pray that God would intervene and heal both mother and son in Jesus name. Amen

Thanks and do have a lovely day and Month.
Tosin O.A
Re: Can We Pray Together? by beauteous(f): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2008
Been following this thread nd i post sm tyms wit ma previous i.d.
i blieve ur prayers wil go a long way.

my uncle is seriously ill nd yesterday was realli tough
i've prayed for his quick recovery.i want yhu all
to pls spare 1min to thank God for his healing upon him.
i'm actin on faith that he's healed already.pls
in yhur prayers jst rem to drop a line of thanks to God for
his healin grace.im so sure that wil help.
THANKS.God bless.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by femib26(m): 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2008
For koro, and as many that as requested for healing tourch from the great healer HIMSELF, U are healed already, B'cos His word says, ", as many that come on to Him He will no likewise cast away, "and ", By HIS stripes we are MADE healed". By HIs words, that never fail, Lets begin to thank HIM for all He as done already.

Father, we all thank you For answering our prayers, as usual on this forum, Thank you so, so, so much.A thousand tongues wont be enough to show you appreciation.But we sing:

THANKS, THANKS, WE GIVE YOU THANKS,
4 ALL YOU HAVE DONE, WE ARE SO GLAD,
OUR SOULS HAVE FOUND REST
oH LORD! WE GIVE YOU THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Everyone Congrats again!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by beauteous(f): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2008
thanks bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply)

CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State / Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. / Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.