Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,652 members, 7,902,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:00 PM

Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka (29209 Views)

Osun Former Commissioner Omowaiye Distributes Free Fuel To Motorcycles In Ilesa / Dr. Maduka Shares Free Fuel In 21 LGAs In Anambra (Photos) / Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by CaptainFM1: 5:21am On Jul 06, 2020
UNRULY:
No social distancing undecided

That word doesn't exist anywhere in Nigeria. Not even in the presidential caucus.
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 06, 2020
BtcAirdrop:
tell them!!

List them na....
List what Maduka sitting down in America has done that Ifeanyi UBA hasn't.

You Igbo people especially Anambra ones are damn short-sighted to see beyond your noses
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by XXLMANDIGO: 5:49am On Jul 06, 2020
This guy is more impressive than their ipob kerosine Governor. Well-done sir

ImmaculateJOE:
Stop chasing clout.. Prof Soludo is the next governor of Anambra state..(Though his biggest supporter Obiano is failure compared to his predecessors)

Awka boys go chop your money and clean mouth..
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by BtcAirdrop: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2020
airsaylongcom:

List them na....
List what Maduka sitting down in America has done that Ifeanyi UBA hasn't.

You Igbo people especially Anambra ones are damn short-sighted to see beyond your noses
you were making sense till you got to the last paragraph. Give your mom her phone back please. You're not igbo, but you carry igbo matter for head, like tray pan... Bigot.
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 06, 2020
BtcAirdrop:
you were making sense till you got to the last paragraph. Give your mom her phone back please. You're not igbo, but you carry igbo matter for head, like tray pan... Bigot.

God forbid I'm Igbo....such disunited folks
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by mechanics(m): 9:37am On Jul 06, 2020
Nice one, I hope some of them won't come back for a second round.
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by AsomughaChuks02: 9:43am On Jul 06, 2020
It is a shame that Maduka has reduced himself to sharing kerosene like a tout. And they were telling us that he is a technocrat. I trust Ndi Anambra though. They will collect his fuel and still vote a much better person.
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by sirp9898(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
This is what south west leaders cannot do because they are too stingy to their people
Re: Dr. Maduka Distributes Free Fuel To Keke Operators In Awka by Behindthewheels: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
good for them

pls dm me for any Driving job in or around imo state. town service, taxi, company, factory vehicles etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Receives Bubari At Enugu Airport / Heritage Bank: CBN Should Not Destabilize The Country's Financial System —Obi / Solomon Dalung’s Wife Naomi And Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.