Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,195 members, 7,916,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 04:43 AM

Still Pondering What Makes Women Cheat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still Pondering What Makes Women Cheat. (390 Views)

REDPILL: Pondering Questions I Have / The Spiritual Tradition In Enugu State That Makes Women Run Mad For Committing A / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Pondering What Makes Women Cheat. by Zeal0000007(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
I discovered that most women can't do without cheating even the ones you claim they got morals and standards still fall cheap.
I have slept with a girl who has about 4 very serious suitors who are well to do compared to me who weren't even ready . Interesting thing is that as at that time I had nothing, there was nothing I was offering her. Though I won't say I'm bad looking.

And I have been with couples of them like that who has serious relationships, with their partners offering them best life could give including good sex and romance if that could count, but yet still, they can't do without visiting a male friend Who in turn they might claim is their bestie but finally will fall emotionally and will afterwards open legs for, trust men for that one for the one that will fall victim, they will hang it.

I have been pondering in my mine, could it be that they are easy to convince and lure into bed, could that be their nature, I have respect for women though or could it be that it's a phase every woman most go through before settling down? finding true love even when they have someone very serious in their lives.

could it be that my relationship of many years my partner could be doing same when I'm not around. Guys ur view on this.
Re: Still Pondering What Makes Women Cheat. by ELibraryNG: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
Same thing that makes men cheat

1 Like

Re: Still Pondering What Makes Women Cheat. by falcon01: 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
its Natural
Re: Still Pondering What Makes Women Cheat. by Emmanuelcann: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nobody should cheat. Women, like men, are human. Surprised?
Re: Still Pondering What Makes Women Cheat. by legionISproteus: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Opportunity.

Cheating is a privilege
Re: Still Pondering What Makes Women Cheat. by yanabasee1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
No reason to cheat...If you are not getting it well with the relationship, then seek out, rather than cheating.....

(1) (Reply)

Signs He's A Player And What You Really Need To Do / Outrage Over Treatment Of Lady Arrested With Boyfriend - The Punch / Guys, Doesn’t It Feel Good...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.