Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ (2868 Views)

Cake Vendor Shares Conversation With A Customer To Wants To Sleep With Her (scre / Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her / Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ by Royalhignness: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
An angry Nigerian Lady had recently took to Twitter to share a conversation she had with her private cab guy.

Tito who took to her Twitter handle via @TitoOfLagos expressed her anger after her cab guy chose to disrespect her.

Apparently, Tito had shared a photo of her laps on her Whatsapp status to her contact list, when her cab guy replied her with

“Can I come and eat your kinni while you stay in bed am sure it will help calm your nerves”

Tito who felt it was disrespectful replied,

“Eat whose kini? Are you mad or something because what the hell is the disrespect for”

The cab guy then replied,

“No disrespect intended, just being naught with a friend I so much respect”.

Tito gave him her last words, then blocked the cab driver.

Looks like his services is no longer required.

Screenshots below

https:///news/nigerian-lady-shares-conversation-with-her-cab-guy-who-wants-to-eat-her-kinni/

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ by EzzyCarter: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
So what should we do now sis? cheesy
These days, there are levels to attention seeking grin . If it's not switching clubs, it will be rape stories or maybe taxi driver hitting on them grin grin Lmao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ by Birdeyeview: 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
Op so we should do what now?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ by ValCon888: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Who are you that a cab guy cannot eat your kini?
If he was a rich guy, I'm sure you'd be singing a different tune.

A woman's love can be stolen & her loyalty bought.
Her love is always on sale, her loyalty always sold out.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ by BlueAir: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin bloody bittches ,we know their type.since the cab guy isn't an hushpuppy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ by Macphenson: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Story for the gods. The way these girls are rushing cab guys now, you go fear. I settled a quarrel recently.

There's this cheap girl forming big girl in my neighbourhood. One day I was just passing and I heard voices. I reached there, the UBER guy was shouting "GIVE ME MY MONEY, I DONT NEED UR PUSSY" .

It happens that the girl offered him her punna in exchange for the cab services rendered. The guy told me hardly a week passes without him getting such advances, that he is interested in money not PUNNA.

UBER DRIVERS are hot cake now in Lagos as they easily get PUNNA in exchange for cab services.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ by MJBOLT: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
if it was a yahoo guy,we all know she would have sent him her naked pictures.The guy sef fvck up,next time he should just view and pass.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ by Franktom247(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
You no get car you dey snap with seat belt after cab guy let you snap with him cab u no wan give am chop smh

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ by Nairalandmonika: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
Two things involved, either this is fake or she's just angry because he's a cab guy. From the conversation they are friends n have been chatting b4.
If it was a rich guy she for nor vex

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ by Nairalandmonika: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
Macphenson:
Story for the gods. The way these girls are rushing cab guys now, you go fear. I settled a quarrel recently.

There's this cheap girl forming big girl in my neighbourhood. One day I was just passing and I heard voices. I reached there, the UBER guy was shouting "GIVE ME MY MONEY, I DONT NEED UR PUSSY" .

It happens that the girl offered him her punna in exchange for the cab services rendered. The guy told me hardly a week passes without him getting such advances, that he is interested in money not PUNNA.

UBER DRIVERS are hot cake now in Lagos as they easily get PUNNA in exchange for cab services.
Lol, a cab rider told me same story. Especially wen operating at night, some girl offer their pussy in exchange instead of Money.
Re: Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ by yanabasee1(m): 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
Eating her kini could mean eating her food or eating her fruits or anything.....

Can guy is my kinda guy!!!... We eat Kini to survive!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ by Vyzz: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin

What those she want us to do now.... The way she treated the guy as if he isn't man enough.... What is wrong with just saying No.... Why the insults?...

The way I see it the uber driver is more mature than her...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ by merieam16(f): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
smh...attention seekers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
her bf na Gguy na,she get levels for her blurry mind grin
Re: Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ by fr3do(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
The so-called kinni fit dey smell sef.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ by NNAMDIII(m): 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
So i should sit on my head?
Re: Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ by Temmiiope: 12:25am On Jul 06, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
The so-called kinni fit dey smell sef.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ by gentlestdude(m): 2:04am On Jul 06, 2020
all na forming I'm sure if it's a rich Lexus 330 Yahoo boy that sent that message she will send her address sharply

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ by Emilokoiyawon: 2:37am On Jul 06, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ by nikkypearl(f): 2:39am On Jul 06, 2020
What is kini
Re: Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ by delectablegyal(f): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2020
what is there in her coochie that it can not be eaten?

(1) (Reply)

Broda Shaggi Showed Up At The Lagos Camp With His Fiance / Kizz Daniel $ex Tape Leaked (video) / If You Were Locked Up In A Room With Me, What Would You Ask Of Me — Ada Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.