Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Anxiety And Depression - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anxiety And Depression (1296 Views)

Shortness Of Breath, Anxiety And Sweaty All The Time. / How To Use CBD Oil For Pain, Anxiety And Hair Loss? / Foods That Cause Anxiety And Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anxiety And Depression by Cydsessions7: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Anxiety and Depression are important issues that people experience. And the impacts of these issues should be taken seriously, especially when they have been experienced for a protracted time.

For a fact, events that have already happened and events that are yet to happen are things that are outside any 'present' time. So, when these feelings persist for a prolonged time, it can be debilitating for such people.

Self awareness and effective self management requires an understanding of thoughts, and how deep-seated beliefs contribute to sustaining unhelpful emotional outcomes and behaviours.

Join the conversation, like and post a comment.

#selfesteem
#selfworth
#selflove
#mentalhealth
#selfawareness
#selfmanagement
#thoughts
#emotions
#actions
#anxietyrelief
#depressionhelp
#worryless

Re: Anxiety And Depression by Tenzilla: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
I’ve read a lot of stories about depression and anxiety, from the fact that it is not a real problem to the fact that you should tread this at hospitals, otherwise it can lead to some serious consequences. If someone is experiencing depression or anxiety right now one of the best things you can try is medical marijuana, if your state allows it, or maybe even better, kratom leaves or powder, but only if it is allowed in your state. Nevertheless, everybody can learn about its benefits or maybe disadvantages here https://kratomgallery.com/ and decide yourself if they want to try it or not. I hope that I’ve been useful with this commentary. Thank you.
Re: Anxiety And Depression by Cydsessions7: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
Tenzilla:
I’ve read a lot of stories about depression and anxiety, from the fact that it is not a real problem to the fact that you should tread this at hospitals, otherwise it can lead to some serious consequences. If someone is experiencing depression or anxiety right now one of the best things you can try is medical marijuana, if your state allows it, or maybe even better, kratom leaves or powder, but only if it is allowed in your state. Nevertheless, everybody can learn about its benefits or maybe disadvantages here https://kratomgallery.com/ and decide yourself if they want to try it or not. I hope that I’ve been useful with this commentary. Thank you.

Anxiety and depression are real smiley. Professionals skilled in helping people who have these experiences can also offer such services outside of hospital settings. That's why you have private practice.

Dealing with underlying psychological issues through talk therapy is pretty much researched. Some people consider certain types of “solutions” as “placing a sticky plaster on a festering wound”. The link you attached didnt say Kratom helps with the two issues under purview.

Thanks for commenting though.

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Cured Of 5years Tooth Ache Without Extraction / For your ULCER, acid reflux & Stomach bloating you need this ANTACIDS / Corps Member Who Died In Lagos Train Accident Buried (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.